Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
TerraKingdoms

[Offline] TerraCraft - New, whitelist-based SMP Server (LF 1-2 Moderators)

446 posts in this topic

hi, I'd like to join this server.

IGN: bobbobkilu (1 l)

no problems with rules :)

Added.

could i be whitelisted ?

IGN: hampe321

Added.

Now that would be me.

Howdy folks, if you don't mind I would be most delighted to check your fine estemblishment you got there.

Read the server rules and will try do my best to behave. My IGN is "Slinker" :)

Good day

Added :)

Would love to join.

IGN: TRAINING2000

Added.

I also got a 503 error, i hope its nothing serious. i'll be waiting patiently for it to work.

edit: this is the onscreen error i got

"Failed to login: java.io.IOException: Server returned HTTP response code: 503 for URL:

http://session.minec...00332399 Id=137eb3b309e210a6fd45673e91de456e02e16e60"

Error 503 means minecraft.net's authentication service is down. Nothing I can really do about that.

yea multiplayer service session is down D: no one can connect to any sort of minecraft server until it's fixed D::::

just found a useful site to check mojang service availability

http://help.mojang.com/

as of right now it says the

Minecraft multiplayer sessions

is down!

so that is why i got the 503 error. i'll just wait for it to come back online.

Seems to be working now. It says I am not white-listed though. :S

TerraKingdoms why did u say im whitelisted ? because when i try to log in it says you are not white-listed

^^ He probably forgot to have the server refresh the list, happens from time to time.

Server Down at the Moment hopefully it will be fixed soon

I wouldn't mind joining, my IGN is terra_ff6, case sensitive.

Sorry, for those of you getting errors about whitelisting.

I whitelisted you, but neglected to execute a whitelist reload. I'll take care of it shortly (I'm stuck on a VPN that can't attach to my server at the moment).

Hi, I'd like to join please IGN: moronicon

Added.

I wouldn't mind joining, my IGN is terra_ff6, case sensitive.

Added.

Any idea why the server is down right now?

Any idea why the server is down right now?

Nope. Working fine for me.

Servers down again and minecraft.net is having issues aswell but the little time i had on the server while it was working today i noticed someone had taken my copper tools of my racks and emtied my meal prep area

i dislike this mostly since id happily have fixed people up if they had asked just taking stuff is anoying

was about to look trough my chests when we crashed to see if anything else was missing.

Server is down this morning, not sure why :(

Server tick inconsistency caused a crash. I'm working on another script to scan for "Crash report". If it finds that in the last 30 lines, it'll kill -9 the process, wipe the screen instance and restart it.

Done.

Hopefully, this will take care of even more crash cases. Posting it in case anyone else can use it (yes, it's ugly, but it works)

Fair note: This script assumes java lives in /opt/ (hence the check for the java_pid)

#!/bin/bashBASE_PATH=/path/to/minecraftLOG=/server.logLINES=5RESTART_COMMAND="java -Xmx4G -jar ${BASE_PATH}/minecraft_server.jar"RESULT=$( tail -n ${LINES} ${BASE_PATH}${LOG} | grep "crash report" | egrep -v "<" ) # last piped entry removes chat from the search.if [ ! -z "${RESULT}" ]; then		JAVA_PID=$( ps aux | grep java | grep opt | grep terra )		SCREEN_PID=$( ps aux | grep SCREEN | grep terra )		kill -9 ${JAVA_PID} ${SCREEN_PID}		sleep 2		screen -wipe		cd ${BASE_PATH}		${RESTART_COMMAND}fi

seems the server is down again. i'll be eagerly awaiting to return... having a blast so far.

Think it might be an issue with my quern atm just did one turn on it and it crashed again ill stop using it if thats the issue

Think it might be an issue with my quern atm just did one turn on it and it crashed again ill stop using it if thats the issue

Sounds about right.

The script is now in place and functional. It executes every 5 minutes and searches for crash report notifications. If it finds one, it bounces the server.

Here's the actual script:

#!/bin/bashBASEDIR=/mcservers/LOG=terracraft/server.logLINES=5# Don't edit below this line unless you know what the fuck you're doing.cd ${BASEDIR}RESULT=$( tail -n ${LINES} ${LOG} | grep "crash report" | egrep -v "<" ) # last piped entry removes chat from the search.if [ ! -z "${RESULT}" ]; then		JAVA_PID=$( ps aux | grep java | grep opt | grep terra | egrep -v SCREEN | awk '{print $2}' )		SCREEN_PID=$( ps aux | grep SCREEN | grep terra | awk '{print $2}' )		kill -9 ${JAVA_PID} ${SCREEN_PID}		sleep 2		screen -wipe		sh terracraft.shfi

I must apologize, i think i crashed the server while traveling....sry

so, when using SM what kinda speed is acceptable?

I must apologize, i think i crashed the server while traveling....sry

so, when using SM what kinda speed is acceptable?

Preferably no more than 150%. I probably won't include SM in the next release of TFC.