Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
TerraKingdoms

[Offline] TerraCraft - New, whitelist-based SMP Server (LF 1-2 Moderators)

446 posts in this topic

it worked... then I done gone and caused the error again...

idk whats up but i think the server needs to be reset. cant log in. :(

ok so we found out what it was, if you let metal sit in a bloomery and then place a mold to try to colect it later it causes crash, im not sure if it will do it if you reheat it but im just going to destroy it

it worked... then I done gone and caused the error again...

Fixed your file again.

ok so we found out what it was, if you let metal sit in a bloomery and then place a mold to try to colect it later it causes crash, im not sure if it will do it if you reheat it but im just going to destroy it

Will fix your player file in a few minutes.

lol, I get the idea that for the next few builds this bug is going to occur. be ready to fix me again ;P

cause you know, it WILL happen again.

alright, sooo... lets say this here. recently we had a member accused of theft. he was booted from our village and all rather quickly. apparently this member came back and stole again. alright, fine, when I was given the contract to kill him for it(something that in my eyes feels like a form of community moderation) i said 'alright' to. However, I want to say this before anything further happens: Weather or not the kill is fufilled I do not agree with our community stealing back the materals. There is no way to proove the the materals stolen back were ours to begin with at this time, and taking them back leads to us becoming what we seek to eliminate: greifers.

So, when/if this kill order is carried out(I may have done it already, I wont be clear on this as its a bit more fun to handle things this way), I will not agree to taking resources. Hopefully this will clear something up before it gets bad. Hopefully this will also give a hint to someone in both parties involved to resolve this another way.

Hello! I would like to join the server.

IGN: ClassicDagger

Yes, I can follow rules and would love to play with other people.

Thanks!

Thanks!

Dont know why it posted this three times. Sorry about that. Long story short there was an error and I had to repost it... Apparently the past posts stayed. Oops. :(

Edited by ClassicDagger

Thanks!

Added :)

somthing is up with the server, i keep getting a 503 http error when i try to log in,

help.mojang.com

minecraft multiplayer sessions are down at the moment. that's why.

I'd like to join! :D

-----

IGN: ice118

I can follow the rules too :lol: !

I would be grateful for an opportunity to try out this server! I am a server operator myself and I would love to see how you do things.

Username: madflavius

have that issue again... mind fixing me? ;P

i havent noticed a lot of activity in the late Europe hours so i was wondering when is the prime activity time for this server?

Im on at all odd hours... usually. Unless you count when im asleep or playing/doing something else. sleep scheduled is a bit weird, so im on even when yesterday I could have been sleeping that hour.

I don't suppose anyone else is getting a "failed to login: Error" every time they try to join the server after logging in?

I don't suppose anyone else is getting a "failed to login: Error" every time they try to join the server after logging in?

Yep only the first time I try to login though. After it happens wait 5-6 seconds, hit refresh, then try connecting again. That does the trick for me everytime.

Fuuuu. Getting either end of stream errors, or failure to login errors. :(