Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
TerraKingdoms

[Offline] TerraCraft - New, whitelist-based SMP Server (LF 1-2 Moderators)

446 posts in this topic

IGN: _Zenos

Why do I want to join: I have being playing minecraft for about year now and got bored though I discover Terrafirmacraft and played it for a month now i'm looking for a good up time Terrafirmacraft server.

I agree with all rules from the post http://terrakingdoms...d-behaviours.2/ and find it common sense and very easy to follow

(not 100% sure if these rules still apply confirmation required) because of the quote: Our goal will be to build out a bit of infrastructure, design a ruleset.

Thanks _Zenos

and I believe your turning 25 ;)

Would you mind adding another player?

ign: Rix_Pride

Could my siblings and I please join?

IGNs: SlamacowTyler Larper ilovechocolate

Thanks!!!

Update the server soon, k? I cant wait to find out how broken things may have become ;D

Hate to be a bother, but I can't seem to log in after updating smartmoving- everything runs fine until a blank dirt-screen with a "done" button at the bottom comes up. Not even "back to title screen". (This is with or without SM11.9 in mods folder).

It's a new one to me, and I honestly wouldn't be asking here if I hadn't spent an hour looking for clues and coming up empty-handed; any idea what gives?

I saw you logging in and getting logged out right away. It might help if you share the versions of all the mods you have (Forge, TFC, PlayerAPI).

oh, AeroC, you got that thread going about your explorations.. if you come across my settlement, please dont blab the directions to or the coordinates. plz?

ECC, if you jump on terrakingdoms.com, you'll find the server's forums (aero's explorations included).

oh, AeroC, you got that thread going about your explorations.. if you come across my settlement, please dont blab the directions to or the coordinates. plz?

Ya it was Yeznik who was posting coordinates, I haven't posted any myself.

Hate to be a bother, but I can't seem to log in after updating smartmoving- everything runs fine until a blank dirt-screen with a "done" button at the bottom comes up. Not even "back to title screen". (This is with or without SM11.9 in mods folder).

It's a new one to me, and I honestly wouldn't be asking here if I hadn't spent an hour looking for clues and coming up empty-handed; any idea what gives?

Here's my install (client):

Forge Universal b436

PlayerAPI1.2

Latest SmartMoving (seems different versions don't break often)

Terrafirmacraft b71

Install ForgeUni first.

Install PlayerAPI

Move SmartMoving+TFC to mods folder

Should work fine.

IGN: _Zenos

Why do I want to join: I have being playing minecraft for about year now and got bored though I discover Terrafirmacraft and played it for a month now i'm looking for a good up time Terrafirmacraft server.

I agree with all rules from the post http://terrakingdoms...d-behaviours.2/ and find it common sense and very easy to follow

(not 100% sure if these rules still apply confirmation required) because of the quote: Our goal will be to build out a bit of infrastructure, design a ruleset.

Thanks _Zenos

and I believe your turning 25 ;)

Added.

Would you mind adding another player?

ign: Rix_Pride

Added.

Could my siblings and I please join?

IGNs: SlamacowTyler Larper ilovechocolate

Thanks!!!

Added, added, added.

Hello, hope this is in the right place, anyway lets crack on.

IGN:Galafreed

Pretty new to TerraFirma craft, about a week maybe, still learning or trying to anyway.

Looking for a nice server to grow abit and have the chat

Pretty active player, would appreciate if you would consider this apllication

Gala

Hey, I was whitelisted awhile back, but I can't join for some reason... Just wanted to check back and make sure I didn't get removed. D:

Here is my original post and your reply

Original:

Hm, sounds cool, I'm in.

IGN: achartran

been looking for a new server to call home since LBP and Terra both fell flat on their faces and died :P

Reply:

Hm, sounds cool, I'm in.

IGN: achartran

been looking for a new server to call home since LBP and Terra both fell flat on their faces and died :P

Done :)

(I just got enough time to start playing on a server again, that's why I tried joining for the first time almost two months after I was whitelisted.)

Hey, I was whitelisted awhile back, but I can't join for some reason... Just wanted to check back and make sure I didn't get removed. D:

Here is my original post and your reply

Original:

Reply:

(I just got enough time to start playing on a server again, that's why I tried joining for the first time almost two months after I was whitelisted.)

I'll try re-adding you. Give me just a few minutes. :)

Hello, hope this is in the right place, anyway lets crack on.

IGN:Galafreed

Pretty new to TerraFirma craft, about a week maybe, still learning or trying to anyway.

Looking for a nice server to grow abit and have the chat

Pretty active player, would appreciate if you would consider this apllication

Gala

Added.

Please be sure to check out the TerraKingdoms official forum @ www.terrakingdoms.com.

Added.

Please be sure to check out the TerraKingdoms official forum @ www.terrakingdoms.com.

Thanks! :)

small request: In the server info(that appears client side on the server menu) can you set it to say the version of TFC thats currently installed instead of the site? I feel that would be far more informative as you already link the site here.

Here's my install (client):

Forge Universal b436

PlayerAPI1.2

Latest SmartMoving (seems different versions don't break often)

Terrafirmacraft b71

Install ForgeUni first.

Install PlayerAPI

Move SmartMoving+TFC to mods folder

Should work fine.

Thanks- server was telling me I still needed b69 last night; guess that was it. And thanks for the reminder, Aero.

thx for doing what I asked so fast and updating the server too :)

you should probably put the server rules and guidelines in the OP too(use spoilers)

out of pure interest, is SM now required, also, am i still on the whitelist? :D

Halldo,

I would like to apply to your server-

To discover what lies within.

(Since so little lies without)

Or, at least,

that which I cared to see.

IGN: Doughnut189

PS: It made me sad that there was no application for whitelisting- When there was a whitelist I'd always make the reasons for joining precluded by really big "No." symbols and it looked really nice. But that's okay, I still love you.

^Guy above me is awesome

Because he raises blades

That I meet with raised glass

So our words may parlay

On the TFC shores

I'd like to join. I'm intrigued.

IGN: OutcastMephisto

andyfuji request whitelist

gamename andyfuji

server look plusgood

andyfuji follow doughnut

BB

If you fail to recognize the blatant reference above, I can indeed write complete and fluent sentences; complete with correct capitalization and punctuation.

out of pure interest, is SM now required, also, am i still on the whitelist? :D

Optional. You're still on the whitelist. I've removed no one.