Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
TerraKingdoms

[Offline] TerraCraft - New, whitelist-based SMP Server (LF 1-2 Moderators)

446 posts in this topic

Halldo,

I would like to apply to your server-

To discover what lies within.

(Since so little lies without)

Or, at least,

that which I cared to see.

IGN: Doughnut189

Added.

PS: It made me sad that there was no application for whitelisting- When there was a whitelist I'd always make the reasons for joining precluded by really big "No." symbols and it looked really nice. But that's okay, I still love you.

:D

^Guy above me is awesome

Because he raises blades

That I meet with raised glass

So our words may parlay

On the TFC shores

I'd like to join. I'm intrigued.

IGN: OutcastMephisto

Added.

andyfuji request whitelist

gamename andyfuji

server look plusgood

andyfuji follow doughnut

BB

If you fail to recognize the blatant reference above, I can indeed write complete and fluent sentences; complete with correct capitalization and punctuation.

Added.

odd, since i am getting a blank error screen from your server, (as in it shows the dirt and a done button, nothing else) and all my mods are up to date :S

me too! ign: Fanzy_Dockal

alright, time to errm... fix me... again... for the 5th time?

I've seen a lot of people have trouble trying to connect to the server lately. If that's you then try using ForgeUniversal build 436. Seems to be a compatibility issue with newer builds.

EDIT since it needs to be a PM

some of thease appear to have bad effects on the server. Like instocrashing... :/

looks like you have a serious problem with your permissions, i can access all sorts of commands like /snow /thaw and /spawn

several other players have been able to use these commands too

(its not my intention to abuse them, thats why im typing it out here)

And then you continued to use /snow after that.

#1: Don't report stuff like this publicly. PM it to me.

#2: Don't report it and then continue to use it after claiming it wasn't your intention to abuse it (Unfortunately, commands used aren't logged, so I can only go by chat and those who claim to have used it).

You can imagine I'm not very happy about #2.

This is an unfortunate flaw in the ForgeEssentials alpha -- their permissions apparently don't actually work.

So, Im not getting white listed am I?

So, Im not getting white listed am I?

Or are you? :)

Didn't see your post.

i have no idea if ive applied for this server already or not ....

it i havent... im "lakeel" :3

idk if i haft to answer any question or not either :3

i have no idea if ive applied for this server already or not ....

it i havent... im "lakeel" :3

idk if i haft to answer any question or not either :3

Lol... youre a dork

Lol... youre a dork

Uhmm...How exactly?

Because he already plays on the server. :)

:L hurt ma feelings

i havent played in a while and ive forgotten which servers r which :L

I need to be either fixed again, or whatever is causing me to crash needs to be removed(its a mob that wont despawn)

so could you possibly kill the damned thing or just set my coordinates to UltraBoomers?

Heya Gwinans- the password reset on the terrakingdoms forum doesn't seem to be working. For me, at least- not getting the reset email. But I did want to weigh in and vote yes on the poll you'd posted earlier over there.

Do you still accept people on the server? If so I would like to join!

I'm looking for a server with nice people/low griefing to stay for long time. :D

My name is the same ingame and in the forum: "Istar_Eldritch"

Yo how do I get whitelisted lol?

EDIT: Sorry I didn't know my last post got posted, there was an error. Didn't mean to spam

I made a post a few pages back and it got skipped :( Guess I'm not getting whitelisted.

I LOVE THIS SERVER. And Terra kingdoms, dont skip over Ice118, not cool bro.

His IGN is Ice118

You already added him.

I made a post a few pages back and it got skipped :( Guess I'm not getting whitelisted.

Nope, just missed your post. Added.

Do you still accept people on the server? If so I would like to join!

I'm looking for a server with nice people/low griefing to stay for long time. :D

My name is the same ingame and in the forum: "Istar_Eldritch"

Added :)

Heya Gwinans- the password reset on the terrakingdoms forum doesn't seem to be working. For me, at least- not getting the reset email. But I did want to weigh in and vote yes on the poll you'd posted earlier over there.

Give it another go :)