Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
TerraKingdoms

[Offline] TerraCraft - New, whitelist-based SMP Server (LF 1-2 Moderators)

446 posts in this topic

Two new announcements:

'This doesn't mean too much for the server users.

For members, I'll be implementing the "home" and "sethome" commands... Read more!'

----------------------------------------------------------

'Not going to talk much, this is mostly a vote based on what is being discussed between me and gwinans.

We are looking at a number of mods and modders to add more fun content to the server. We would like to get your opinion on what you would like to see...Read more!' - Poll attached, please vote!

Umm, is the server down for maintenance?? Or what??

Thanks,

pj

Hi there,

I was whitelisted earlier, but wasn't able to play much because of a seriously underpowered computer. I've bought a new one and am now looking to play on a multi-player server. I'd like to get whitelisted again if that's not a problem. My IGN is Stoorot.

Thanks,

Stoorot

Hi there,

I was whitelisted earlier, but wasn't able to play much because of a seriously underpowered computer. I've bought a new one and am now looking to play on a multi-player server. I'd like to get whitelisted again if that's not a problem. My IGN is Stoorot.

Thanks,

Stoorot

Done. :)

If it is not, too, late I would like to join. I just want a server that I can play on where I don't really have to worry about being griefed.

IGN: crlight

Hello everyone. I just recently installed terrafirmacraft and I would very much like to have some people to play with as it can be pretty lonely in those mineshafts.

I am, however not familiar with the terminology. How do I get whitelisted, and how do I get invited to the server.

Sorry in advance for taking your time, have only been playing on the server of my pal before, so not used to whitelist and such

Regards

If you have the space and do not mind adding me I would love to join.

IGN: VictorianPunk

I've been playing Minecraft for a good couple of years now, but I've never bothered with multiplayer. Now that I'm getting into TFC it seems like a great environment for experiencing it with friends. Do you think yours would be a good place for me to start? Anything I need to know?

IGN should be my forum name. Pretty sure.

This thread hasn't been used since the end of January, there was a new thread made for the server at the beginning of February, here's the link:

http://terrafirmacra...with-teamspeak/

I suggest reapplying in there as the server uses a few more mods now than it did when this thread was relevant, thus it may no longer be what any of you are looking for.

My ign is lmaorofllollmao. i'm excited to explore the various additions TFC gives to minecraft, can't wait to join this server.

Hello i am looking for yet another TFC server :/

My IGN: awesomeaassasin

Thanks for your time

/me sighs

Requesting topic lock. >.>

I would like to join this server, I love small communities,a nd I love them 'cause I can be a blacksmith.

In-Game Name: hntrofdmnds

Hello ! I'd love to join :3 

IGN : TwinTowersHD

Skype : would give later (considering possible spam) I has TeamSpeak

In game exp. : got most of the basics down

Humor : mature/immature :P

Also have experience as Mod, Admin, and co owner :)

I'm pretty new to Tfc and i would like to join a nice sever and i know the basic stuff i would like to learn more of the advanced stuff in this server username: angrydog03 but everyone calls me angry :)

Can i join the server, I enjoy playing TFC and I still haven't found a server to call home. Also I'm a good builder so if you still looking for help building infrastructure, I would be glad. My IGN is powerman913717

Ingame name : hntrofdmnds.

Skype : I have skype, but I will give it later (in case of spam).

In game experience : Got to steel age on singleplayer, very good blacksmith.

Humor : Mature.

I would love to be added on this server, have never been on a whitelisted TFC server.

I'm not sure if you are still adding people, I skimmed through the 23 pages of comments and everyone seemed to be good mature people :)

I have two others whom would follow me, and if the server is good I will have another 2-4 that would follow depending.

IGN for me - Obsidiangun

IGN for my comrades - Ky2bia, Soopavillan420

I have Skype

My age is 25

Ky2bia is 23

Soopavillan420 is 24

Ky2bia and I have the most experience in all forms of minecraft. My account says it was started September of 2011, but I've played since summer of 2010... obsessed to some degree yes. I do have a life so I'm not as active as some.

Our hours of activity vary, but typically we will be on 11 p.m. - 6 a.m. US Central Time.

We as a group are neutral/hostile towards others (similar to pigmen - but more relentless)

We will lighten up and make allies and friends even if the right things happen :3

We stay to ourselves mostly and try to venture far away to unspoiled lands.

If you think we would make an interesting and exciting addition to your server, and that your server would fit our playing style - we would be happy to join!

-Obsidiangun