Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
TerraKingdoms

[Offline] TerraCraft - New, whitelist-based SMP Server (LF 1-2 Moderators)

446 posts in this topic

Just a bump for anyone trying to get help on here instead of in the server forums, the server address is www.terrakingdoms.com

Can i join the server, my IGN is kwakamungus

Oops, didn't see your message here!

Added.

I would love to join. I only have bronze on singleplayer, so I'm quite new.

IGN: cappyrappy

Oh and don't forget my brother: clucktoons

May I join? I am a bit green at the moment, but I know the basics.

IGN: Hezaru

Hello , my IGN is : 1726379897

(ITS REAL I SWEAR)

My username may be awkward but i started playing TFC at 1.2.5 And i would love to get back into it, a lot has changed and ive put in research and would love to get into the game again.

Im a kind hearted person and my friend and me would love to come and play.

Because he doesnt have a TFC Forums account i would love it if you would be able to also Whitelist : TheDoctor15555

Thank you so much, Ryan and Anthony

i havent noticed a lot of activity in the late Europe hours so i was wondering when is the prime activity time for this server?

Battleshift, EPIC

I would like to join this server of yours, Mister TerraKingdoms. I have moderate to great-ish knowledge of TerraFirmaCraft, so I may prove useful in assisting the newbs and rookies of this server should they come across trouble with a feature they cannot seem to figure out. Scratch that, I'm rarely on, :/.

In-Game Name: sda209

I will do the best I can to be respectful and obediant.

-Sda209

I'll join. IGN: lorbog

I'd like to join! :D

-----

IGN: ice118

I can follow the rules too :lol: !

Added

I would be grateful for an opportunity to try out this server! I am a server operator myself and I would love to see how you do things.

Username: madflavius

Added

I would love to join. I only have bronze on singleplayer, so I'm quite new.

IGN: cappyrappy

Oh and don't forget my brother: clucktoons

Added and added

May I join? I am a bit green at the moment, but I know the basics.

IGN: Hezaru

Added

ign Daaryl

I follow rules

Added

I would like to join this server of yours, Mister TerraKingdoms. I have moderate to great-ish knowledge of TerraFirmaCraft, so I may prove useful in assisting the newbs and rookies of this server should they come across trouble with a feature they cannot seem to figure out.

In-Game Name: sda209

I will do the best I can to be respectful and obediant.

-Sda209

Added.

I'll join. IGN: lorbog

Added.

im bugging out... again. Fix me please? again...

Im really worried that I may have just lost all my gear again over this damned reoccurring bug.

im bugging out... again. Fix me please? again...

Im really worried that I may have just lost all my gear again over this damned reoccurring bug.

Should be fixed again.

Can I has join? IGN: ruhl4.

Are you still accepting applications?

IGN: Tommy521

I've been playing since Alpha 1.1.0, I'm fairly experienced with TFC and I'm just looking for a good server to make some good friends on.

Can I has join? IGN: ruhl4.

Added.

Are you still accepting applications?

IGN: Tommy521

I've been playing since Alpha 1.1.0, I'm fairly experienced with TFC and I'm just looking for a good server to make some good friends on.

Added.

I would like to try out this server please.

IGN: darthirule

Added.

Hi.I would like to get whitelisted.

IGN: samaban

Thanks.

nevermind found my stuff through retracing path

Hey there! I would love to join a nice community like this, and I would like if I can be whilelisted. (I f there are anymore slots left).

IGN: Kimbblesrath

Hi.I would like to get whitelisted.

IGN: samaban

Thanks.

Added.

Nay room for one more player

(ign) industrialbass

:-D

Added.

Hey there! I would love to join a nice community like this, and I would like if I can be whilelisted. (I f there are anymore slots left).

IGN: Kimbblesrath

Added.

Quick update:

You will need the latest Forge (463+). Smart moving is also back (and remains optional).

is this thing set to hard or is it easy?

Medium, while I try to decipher how to change it to easy from the non-existent documentation.

Oh, you meant the server difficulty setting. Medium (2)

eh ok thanks, easy is too easy for me, i enjoy being afraid.