Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
TerraKingdoms

[Offline] TerraCraft - New, whitelist-based SMP Server (LF 1-2 Moderators)

446 posts in this topic

Sign me up, please. I'd love to join :)

IGN: ChrisW98

Hm, sounds cool, I'm in.

IGN: achartran

been looking for a new server to call home since LBP and Terra both fell flat on their faces and died :P

Hm, sounds cool, I'm in.

IGN: achartran

been looking for a new server to call home since LBP and Terra both fell flat on their faces and died :P

Done :)

My current server is falling apart so I'm out looking for a new one, been playing since... when was the game released? ;) bout that long and I have a long and outstanding record with servers. And would like to try yours out

IGN: Darkestshadow

I'd like to join this server, also. My IGN is PinkMartinis and I've been playing since early April. I'm looking for a kickass server that hopefully isn't overrun with underaged baby children, because I'm a horrible babysitter. Oh, I'm also looking for a server that won't be offended by terms like "kickass." Or douchenozzle, for that matter. =]

In would like to apply for me and my friend

Ign: killzoneAW & classicjoe

We started play minecraft alpha release

We are both 15yrs old.

We started playing TFC yesterday, we started to play on different servers, but they lacked admins, mod and such...

Me and joe are very good builders too :D

We just want a nice community to play in :)

If I may enquire as to the owner of the server, a few things... Is there a better way to contact you aside from this thread? Also: as a small point of interest, your MOTD message is HUGE. I've got a decent sized screen, and it runs over the player count, plus some on my "choose server" screen.

Other than those bits... server's great. The lag is tollerable, and we don't have a bunch of "lol i griff u, umad?" kiddies running around.

My only problem is I know I'm going to have to travel a ways to find copper, since NONE of the sluices/surface rocks (buttons) I, or Brazilboy have found so far have been copper. But that's all part of the fun. *^_^*

My current server is falling apart so I'm out looking for a new one, been playing since... when was the game released? ;) bout that long and I have a long and outstanding record with servers. And would like to try yours out

IGN: Darkestshadow

Done.

If I may enquire as to the owner of the server, a few things... Is there a better way to contact you aside from this thread? Also: as a small point of interest, your MOTD message is HUGE. I've got a decent sized screen, and it runs over the player count, plus some on my "choose server" screen.

Other than those bits... server's great. The lag is tollerable, and we don't have a bunch of "lol i griff u, umad?" kiddies running around.

My only problem is I know I'm going to have to travel a ways to find copper, since NONE of the sluices/surface rocks (buttons) I, or Brazilboy have found so far have been copper. But that's all part of the fun. * ^_^*

I've been away for a few days, busy with the family.

Easiest way to contact me is via GoogleTalk (gwinans) or AIM (JeffyDMan).

I also hide out on IRC (#bukkit on irc.esper.net) as GoMySQL.

I'd also like to join the server. IGN:ejzzje

Added.

I'd like to join this server, also. My IGN is PinkMartinis and I've been playing since early April. I'm looking for a kickass server that hopefully isn't overrun with underaged baby children, because I'm a horrible babysitter. Oh, I'm also looking for a server that won't be offended by terms like "kickass." Or douchenozzle, for that matter. =]

Added.

We are both 15yrs old.

We started playing TFC yesterday, we started to play on different servers, but they lacked admins, mod and such...

Added.

I've been away for a few days, busy with the family.

Easiest way to contact me is via GoogleTalk (gwinans) or AIM (JeffyDMan).

I also hide out on IRC (#bukkit on irc.esper.net) as GoMySQL.

Good, good. Family is important, and the server didn't blow up. All good things. Thank you for responding now that you've returned. I've just attempted to add you to Gtalk, as that would probably be simpliest for me. I'll probably be on the server all night from this time on, to greet folks and such if need be.

Could I be added to whitelist please?

IGN: aero_c

Could I be added to whitelist please?

IGN: aero_c

Done.

I would like to join the server, ign is burunducio

Done.

Hello, I would like to join the server please. Fairly new to TFC but eager to learn and help out.

IGN: Drevas

Thanks.

Hello, I would like to join the server please. Fairly new to TFC but eager to learn and help out.

IGN: Drevas

Thanks.

Done.

Hello, I would like to join the server. I am rather new to the mod but I am beginning to get the hang of the beginnings if you would like could you maybe whitelist me?

My IGN is admir4l9

We are both 15yrs old.

Added.

Me and my friend tried joining, it say's i'm not white listed :( - Ign: killzoneAW, ClassicJoe