Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
TerraKingdoms

[Offline] TerraCraft - New, whitelist-based SMP Server (LF 1-2 Moderators)

446 posts in this topic

Love to get whitelisted

IGN:SkyTechKid

Why do you want to join:Because it's Terrafrimacraft and i wanna play on a server!

Will you follow the rules:Yes

Added :)

Your server looks to be a hit. Can I jump in? IGN: ak_snowfiend

Added. :)

hey can i join a friend on this server IGN is leemarvin68 thanks

can an old buddy of mine from the tech mod world get whitelisted here too? his IGN is mrlambo1399.

hey can i join a friend on this server IGN is leemarvin68 thanks

Added.

can an old buddy of mine from the tech mod world get whitelisted here too? his IGN is mrlambo1399.

You got it.

Looks to be the place to be for TFC.

Could I please get a place on the list?

IGN is EvilHypnotoad.

Cheers.

Looks to be the place to be for TFC.

Could I please get a place on the list?

IGN is EvilHypnotoad.

Cheers.

Added. :)

Alright, someone recommended you, so I'll toss in along with potential services.

User: EveCommander

You appear to be looking for staff. I wont claim I'll be a good choice, rather you make that decision. I'm not going to say I am mature, far from it I do like me some revenge now and again... God, leading a TNT totting enderman into someones home, was much fun. All over the kid stealing my spare diamond pick(this was vanilla)

I wont claim to be a great builder. I am skilled, but I have seen many better builders then I. I however am submitting this so I may help you build.

the only claim I will make is that I am excellent with redstone. If you so wish, I can set up your spawn so that way it will give new users rocks(because surface rocks become an issue later down the road) as well as anything else you want. I can go as far as building a shop type system for you using command blocks. This is the service I wish to offer.

I have some minor experience with moderation(not server administration on the consoles half)

sorry for the informality and any errors with writing.

what am I selling?: my services as a builder for a chance to help you out. Don't really care about the op half of the situation as much as I care about making things look nice around the spawn :)

oh and an FYI: Publicly looking for staff often ends with bad staff. people who fill out a app form are often just trying to get op so they can tnt everything. or lava... usually both and more.

Alright, someone recommended you, so I'll toss in along with potential services.

User: EveCommander

You appear to be looking for staff. I wont claim I'll be a good choice, rather you make that decision. I'm not going to say I am mature, far from it I do like me some revenge now and again... God, leading a TNT totting enderman into someones home, was much fun. All over the kid stealing my spare diamond pick(this was vanilla)

I wont claim to be a great builder. I am skilled, but I have seen many better builders then I. I however am submitting this so I may help you build.

the only claim I will make is that I am excellent with redstone. If you so wish, I can set up your spawn so that way it will give new users rocks(because surface rocks become an issue later down the road) as well as anything else you want. I can go as far as building a shop type system for you using command blocks. This is the service I wish to offer.

I have some minor experience with moderation(not server administration on the consoles half)

sorry for the informality and any errors with writing.

what am I selling?: my services as a builder for a chance to help you out. Don't really care about the op half of the situation as much as I care about making things look nice around the spawn :)

oh and an FYI: Publicly looking for staff often ends with bad staff. people who fill out a app form are often just trying to get op so they can tnt everything. or lava... usually both and more.

You're whitelisted.

As far as publiclly looking for staff, I've found the opposite to be true when care is taken. I've been running minecraft servers since the original release of SMP (before even HeyMod was around). I'm currently, quietly, vetting a few potential folks.

Obviously, it'd be far, far easier to find people if I could limit the actions a given modmin could take (kicking, banning, whitelisting, etc).. however, that can't (yet) be done with MC or Forge. I'm still hopefully awaiting a release for ForgeEssentials soon.

alright, hope to meet you in game.

if you take proper care, you wouldn't need to take it to a public spot. the servers i have used in the past(ones I made my permanent home server) would invite you into the staff team when they felt they both needed staff and the user they asked was a fair choice for the position. maybe im bias because thats the system i 'grew up on' but it worked for my home server at the time. :)

Whoa. I was looking for a server running the latest version! Could you add me to the whitelist? IGN: Croquantes

Whoa. I was looking for a server running the latest version! Could you add me to the whitelist? IGN: Croquantes

Done. :)

Awesome, I played on your IC2/BP/RP server around this time last year. Would love to join in- username selectrix.

Awesome, I played on your IC2/BP/RP server around this time last year. Would love to join in- username selectrix.

Hey, Sel. Good to catch you around.

Added.

hey i would certainly love to give your server a whirl. been solo for a while since lbp fell, was a mod there till the near end.

i am a great comunity builder, as far as building cities go, im pretty sure achatran will remember me lol

IGN: sa13103

edit: i dont really want to be a mod unless you need me to be lol, while i was on lbp i delt with late night disputes but most of my time was just spent building places for spawn......that in the end just sat there -_-.

Hi sa13103, nice to see you again!

I can attest to the phenomenal city building skill of this person, his city of Maplecrest is really nice!

lol hey vox, thanks :) i wish i had taken pics of the places i built :( just for the memories lol, would have loved to have kept playing but i never found out what happened to lbp,

I am having an issue with joining now. I got into a combat situation and I believe my armor broke(effing skelly) and now attempting to join results in a crash. mind checking my player data and seeing what might be the issue in there?

and for that matter, ENABLE FLYING on the server. SM users get kicked when trying to grab ledges for extended periods of time.

hey i would certainly love to give your server a whirl. been solo for a while since lbp fell, was a mod there till the near end.

i am a great comunity builder, as far as building cities go, im pretty sure achatran will remember me lol

IGN: sa13103

edit: i dont really want to be a mod unless you need me to be lol, while i was on lbp i delt with late night disputes but most of my time was just spent building places for spawn......that in the end just sat there -_-.

Added :)

I am having an issue with joining now. I got into a combat situation and I believe my armor broke(effing skelly) and now attempting to join results in a crash. mind checking my player data and seeing what might be the issue in there?

and for that matter, ENABLE FLYING on the server. SM users get kicked when trying to grab ledges for extended periods of time.

Not even sure how to look at player data files. I've never seen a tool for it. Best I can think to do is bomb your player.dat and go from there. Also, I forgot to update the main thread: SmartMoving is longer on the server.

Why was Smartmoving removed from the server?

So far, every time that option is set to false, the server becomes inaccessible.

NBTedit allows you to check it.

NBTedit allows you to check it.

Well, I bungled around with your player file, but didn't see any outstanding problems. I modified your x/y/z coords very slightly -- see if that has any impact.