Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
MrBlack

[Offline][Beta 0.77.21] Small Community, Be Gentle

85 posts in this topic

Minecraft Name: prior_philipp

Favourite Colour: Yellow

Favourite Aspect of TFC: The farming, the trees and the scenery. *.* I also like the Idea of the realism.

Minecraft Name:1337MineCrafter

Favorite color:Blue

Favorite aspect of TFC:The constant reliance on tools and going back to the basics

Minecraft Name: Steamby

Favourite Colour: Green (As the nature)

Favourite Aspect of TFC: have played a some on singel player,The farming in this mode is great.

minecraft name: lakeel

fav color: idk...

fav aspect: multiplayer towns :)

hey guys i will join but i have a guestion is the server for the build 64??

my age: 13

my mc name: vikman100

fav color: blue,yellow and green

fav aspect: get charcoal, mining, farming, exploring and slay monsters

I have added

Slasher20

xchampx13

aiden742

prior_phillip

1337MineCrafter

Sorry Steamby and lakeel but you both have bans with MCBans and MCBouncer. I can't add you :(

I have added

Slasher20

xchampx13

aiden742

prior_phillip

1337MineCrafter

Sorry Steamby and lakeel but you both have bans with MCBans and MCBouncer. I can't add you :(

aww :( but ive only been banned from raiding servers when i looted a house i though was abandoned, and also when people banned me as a joke and them let my back on 7 secs later :( plz let me join

My Age: 15

My MC Name: shamancs

Mah Favorite color: Green

Favorite aspect of TFC: Mining and Growing

Minecraft name: ybrbnf

Favorite color: blue

TFC? :prospectoring ,mining

Minecraft Name:Sinpoder

Favorite color: Black and Red

Favorite aspect of TFC: The Challenge of it.

Note: I was recently banned from another TFCraft Server, by the owner triplethreat78, due to me not agreeing with his policital stand points.

age 14 turning 15 in few months

mc name is xXTrystan191Xx

fav color is Blood

fav aspect of TFC is the food system and the orchards and having ur free will to even set up a fort if you will

Minecraft Name: ItzThaClutch
Favorite color: Purple/Midnight Purple
Favorite aspect of TFC: My favorite aspect of TFC is all the new things in the game, like the physics. 

thesexyeevee1

Purple/Pink

My Favorite thing in tfc has got to be the complexity of which things work.... the crafting system is so complicated and difficult.. its fun to try to do it all

Color: An array for grey-green-blues.Favored TFC trait: How items're stored and resources managed.

Age: 25Minecraft Name: mykehdoomFavorite color: Baby BlueFavorite aspect of TFC: I love the better survival aspect with realistic crafting, and physics with digging, mining, etc. I want to try and be a farmer if possible.

Age: I am 14 years old.Minecraft Name: enoc226Favorite color: My favourite colour is blue.Favorite aspect of TFC: My favourite aspects of TerraFirmaCraft are mainly farming, knapping, woodcutting, and smithing.

Minecraft Name: simpious

favorite color: Green

Favorite Aspect of TFC: The Realism

Minecraft Name: alma199912
Favorite color: green
Favorite aspect of TFC: The way you make thee cool stuff is cooler.

Age: I am starting to go bald, which I hope is proof enough of physical maturity.

Minecraft Name: Yeznik

Favorite color: Maroon

Favorite aspect: The terrain generation/biome system