Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.

80 posts in this topic

And don't worry, Sherlock just locked achartran in the basement for a bit, he'll be back soon.

Then you were laying here. He isn't back.

He just went silent, I hope the poor bastard is dead, I couldn't stand his constant blathering about this wretched TFC.

took the liberty of giving you a title as you obviously couldn't. don't know why though

took the liberty of giving you a title as you obviously couldn't. don't know why though

Wow, thanks Dunk, I shall wear it with pride :)

I will bring back this statement to show how grateful I am,

You are indeed the most superior pre-historic developer fish to ever roam the deep, blue internet.

He is a kind person.

Then you were laying here. He isn't back.

As you can see, things took a turn for the worse, I'll check on him later. If he is still alive I might free him. Although, I do enjoy being in charge, It doesn't happen very often, through sheer stubbornness he often shuts me out, so this is a rather exquisite breath of fresh air.

So, achartan normally has Sherlock Holmes locked in his basement against his will.

Hey, i have a guy living in my basement too! it's caleld Atlas, and i use him to hold up my house. He is not needed, but you never know when a earthquake is gonna happen in a zone where it hasn't happened ever because it's nearly impossible. I just need to be prepared, you know.

So, achartan normally has Sherlock Holmes locked in his basement against his will.

No, he doesn't lock me in the basement, I usually spend my days holed up in my study/bedroom that I rent from him, it isn't very often I get a case nowadays, mostly because the entire bloody world seems to think I am fictional. The reason he is in the basement now is because he knocked my toast off of the table this morning, so I threw him in the basement to think about what he did, and am now amusing myself by accessing all of his forum accounts.

Oh... So, he is kind of, like... Watson, in some point? ._.

Oh... So, he is kind of, like... Watson, in some point? ._.

Yes, to an extent. He is much more stubborn and far less intelligent than Watson was. *sigh* I miss that fellow, he was a truly exceptional partner. But the secrets of longevity did not find him as they did myself, and he has been dead for many decades now. As you can see I have been forced to settle for less than satisfactory partners since then.

Inmortali... What a... I don't even... What... A...

*His head explodes, leaving a still alive, idiotic headless body standing there :*

Inmortali... What a... I don't even... What... A...

*His head explodes, leaving a still alive, idiotic headless body standing there :*

Interesting, I must study this phenomenon, it could lead to numerous advances in modern medicine.

Also, I believe this warrants a scrubbing in the spaghetti aisle.

achartran has returned!

Burn the imposter!!!

adfgadada! -Said the headless JAG, moving his arms randomly-

adfgadada! -Said the headless JAG, moving his arms randomly-

Ah yes, it seems to have taken effect, but in the most confounding way. Gentlemen, we seem to have a mystery on our hands.

Burn the imposter!!!

AHA! But you are the impostor! Quick! What revolver does Holmes carry?

AHA! But you are the impostor! Quick! What revolver does Holmes carry?

You're claim is quite certainly of the false nature, the real achartran is still passed out in the basement. I'm looking at the pathetic slob right now.

Sherlock: *pokes achartran with his foot*

achartran: *a slight groan escapes his lips and a puddle of drool is revealed*

Sherlock: See, right where I left him. Now I'm absconding back to my study to continue this exchange somewhere a touch less blue.

You're claim is quite certainly of the false nature, the real achartran in still passed out in the basement. I'm looking the pathetic slob right now.

Sherlock: *pokes achartran with his foot*

achartran: * a slight groan escapes his lips and a puddle of drool is revealed*

Sherlock: See, right where I left him. Now I'm absconding back to my study to continue this exchange somewhere a touch less blue.

But how can we know that I am not you and you are not achartran and achartran is not me? Answer the question peevish fool! Don't make me start a cavil. I knew I smelt the rat when I saw you Holmes. Beslubbering beef-witted barnacle!

OH MY GOSH, SPOILER ALERT, RUN TO YOUR CLOSETS! (?)

">Edited by Kimbblesrath, 22 October 2012 - 10:02 PM."

You see that? that's your fatal mistake, imposter. You still have your "you guys know how to make chainmail" post in this same section of the forums. It appears to be made by achartran. right now, but the thing is... you couldn't have edited a post unless it was you who wrote it, or you were a moderator; and i don't really think you are.

Well, that, and the fact that achartran doesn't has a period in his name, of course :

Oh, yeah, and the fact that you made this thread... :P

EDIT: OH MY GOSH, EDITED SPOILER, GET THE F+CK OUTTA HERE BEFORE SLENDERMAN EATS US ALL, OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!1111!!!ONE!2

You see that? that's your fatal mistake, imposter. You still have your "you guys know how to make chainmail" post in this same section of the forums. It appears to be made by achartran. right now, but the thing is... you couldn't have edited a post unless it was you who wrote it, or you were a moderator; and i don't really think you are.

Well, that, and the fact that achartran doesn't has a period in his name, of course :

EDIT: OH MY GOSH, EDITED SPOILER, GET THE F+CK OUTTA HERE BEFORE SLENDERMAN EATS US ALL, OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!1111!!!ONE!2

Holmesians gather! The fabulous headless JAG here has thwarted you're petty attempt at besting me, filthy scum. Proceed with the incineration!

NOOO!! He has figured me out! Retreat!!!

http://www.tutor2u.net/blog/images/uploads/meltingIcetechnology.jpg

*Tries to take the ice cube, but he accidentaly stomps it, slips away and falls directly over the ice cube, crushing it with his back*

Ok... That's gotta hurt :

And the other mistery they never solved, is how the headless body made faces.

And the other mistery they never solved, is how the headless body made faces.

Clearly he can project the image of it into our minds so that we think we are seeing him make faces, when in reality we are seeing no such thing.

Yeah, maybe... *pulls out another head from his closet* you wouldn't believe how much new heads i need to keep here so i always have one... Not that common here, but my head is usually blown away by something :