Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.

80 posts in this topic

Yeah, maybe... *pulls out another head from his closet* you wouldn't believe how much new heads i need to keep here so i always have one... Not that common here, but my head is usually blown away by something :

That seems like quite the conundrum you have their chap, maybe you should invest in blast proof caps?

I tried, but... oh god, the pain... my head trying to explode so hard, and being unable to... THE PAIN... *the trauma makes him go into fetal pose*

Hey guys, I'm back. Sherlock went a bit nutty on me and threw in the basement because I knocked his toast of the table, he can be such a dick sometimes. Anyways, what did I miss?

*see's the chaos that Sherlock caused*

Well shit...

(And with that, so ends The Holmesian Event!: Taking derailment way too far.)

Hey guys, I'm back. Sherlock went a bit nutty on me and threw in the basement because I knocked his toast of the table, he can be such a dick sometimes. Anyways, what did I miss?

*see's the chaos that Sherlock caused*

Well shit...

(And with that, so ends The Holmesian Event!: Taking derailment way too far.)

*Takes a look at his signature*... Sorrily, i know it will eventually come back, even if it's not here, and even if we are not the ones who provoke it ._. people tend to derail naturally.

*Takes a look at his signature*... Sorrily, i know it will eventually come back, even if it's not here, and even if we are not the ones who provoke it ._. people tend to derail naturally.

Yes, but hopefully not the way I did, In a full on, balls to the walls, multi-thread derail rampage.

Yeah... bumpity bump, can you change your title now? :

What? You mean my Copper Miner? Sadly, no. I soooooo wish I could change it to "All-Seeing Eye" or something along those lines.

I was talking about Achartran, who from what i know has a title only because Dunk give him one :

I was talking about Achartran, who from what i know has a title only because Dunk give him one :

Oh ya. Whoops. The Holmesian Event......

Oh ya. Whoops. The Holmesian Event......

Posted Image

Remember The Holmesian Event!

It's against our forums's secret laws to forget the Holmesian event D: specially if you are posting in the thread where it all happen.

Sorry, firend, you will have to be thrown to the infinite hole :

(?)

What? You mean my Copper Miner? Sadly, no. I soooooo wish I could change it to "All-Seeing Eye" or something along those lines.

DUNK WUZ HERE

DUNK WUZ HERE

Ok..... dont see what the point of that was... :P

EDIT: I AM THE ALL-SEEING EYE!!! LET MY TEARS RAIN DOWN UPON MY ENEMIES AND MY KNOWLEGE UPON MY FRIENDS!! AL HAIL THE ALL-SEEING EYE!!

Ok..... dont see what the point of that was... :P

look at your title.

look at your title.

I did LOL just a second after I posted. I even made an edit.:)

Yeah, I can, but I like Master Detective :).

I also noticed a little surprise in my about me section recently, I suspect a pre-historic fish of the developer variety was swimming around in there recently. :P

I also noticed a little surprise in my about me section recently, I suspect a pre-historic fish of the developer variety was swimming around in there recently. :P

Mmm...but dunk was offline......DUNK WAS OFFLINE!!!! :o

Mmm...but dunk was offline......DUNK WAS OFFLINE!!!! :o

I am never offline. I am dunk.

Exactly. He is Dunk. He is Omnipresent. Don't you dare to doubt about his powers Ò_______ó

But one month ago I had problems finding you online sometimes.

But one month ago I had problems finding you online sometimes.

bathroom break

happens every month or so

bathroom break

happens every month or so

This explains everything. Now your posting powers are full again, true?

Id like to chance my title to "Owner of WicceCorp Ind." :rolleyes:

Id like to chance my title to "Owner of WicceCorp Ind." :rolleyes:

Are you the owner of WicceCorp ind. ?

Because I am really the normal lord of wolves and red steel. Aurum Ignis is only an addon that I put in the title because Kimbblesrath said me this.

Fictional company in EVE :) and yes i own it

Fictional company in EVE :) and yes i own it

You should ask to dunk.