Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Kimbblesrath

Anime?

100 posts in this topic

Does anyone watch any animes? If so post them here. I am an anime fan so let this be the anime thread. for off topic discussion

I've watched:

Fullmetal Alchemist (3.7/5)

Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood[best anime ever imho(that I have watched, apparently TTGL is better, but I haven't seen it yet. :P] (4.9999999/5)

Bleach(4/5)

Avatar[don't know if that's considered] (4.75/5)

Avatar: Legend of Korra[^^] (4.5/5)

Hikaru no Go [totally boss by the way] (4.75/5)

Death Note (4.991/5)

and some Shoujos

what about you guys?

I used to watch anime when i was, like, 14 years old. Not to mention a hundred short ecchi animes -hey, don't judge me, i had just became a teenager...-, i have watched most of bleach, all avatar (not the new one, i think i will watch it later), the first season of Death note (I just didn't liked the new detectives, so i refused to watch the following ones...), and i think around 7 episodes of full metal alchemist. Oh, and i have been forced to see some random episodes of Naruto as well :.

And so, that day, crickets singed their silence song all night long.

Posted Image

And sang*

Singed would imply like "I singed my hair"

Singed:

• Burn (something) superficially or lightly

• - the fire had singed his eyebrows
    • - a smell of singed feathers
  • Be burned in this way

• - the heat was so intense I could feel the hairs on my hands singe
  • Burn the bristles or down off (the carcass of a pig or fowl) to prepare it for cooking
sang is a form of:

sing

And I THINK you know what sing means

Ranma 1/2 (drama and martial arts)

Outlaw Star (action, space and SciFi, better than Cowboy Bebop)

Cowboy Bebop (action and space)

Rune Soldier (action, drama, comedy, just awesome)

Excel Saga (never fails to cheer me up, WARNING don't watch two episodes back to back)

Full Metal Panic (comedy, giant robots, do I really need to say more?)

Neon Genesis (drama and giant robots, very trippy at the end)

Love Hina (drama and girls, girls, girls!)

Rurouni Kenshin (drama, feudal martial arts)

Dragon Ball (classic, but also the only one in the series I would recommend cause Z and after just didn't do it for me)

I used to watch anime when i was, like, 14 years old. Not to mention a hundred short ecchi animes -hey, don't judge me, i had just became a teenager...-, i have watched most of bleach, all avatar (not the new one, i think i will watch it later), the first season of Death note (I just didn't liked the new detectives, so i refused to watch the following ones...), and i think around 7 episodes of full metal alchemist. Oh, and i have been forced to see some random episodes of Naruto as well :.

Same to me, apart death note.

-snip-

You may not be aware that you actually helped me, because english is not my first language, i'm still learning :P and, a long time ago, i asked people to correct my mistakes so i can practice. So, yeah, letting you know, and thanks.

Oh, yeah, i forgot Dragon Ball. I have watched every single chapter :3. Just love it.

Ranma 1/2 (drama and martial arts)

Outlaw Star (action, space and SciFi, better than Cowboy Bebop)

Cowboy Bebop (action and space)

Rune Soldier (action, drama, comedy, just awesome)

Excel Saga (never fails to cheer me up, WARNING don't watch two episodes back to back)

Full Metal Panic (comedy, giant robots, do I really need to say more?)

Neon Genesis (drama and giant robots, very trippy at the end)

Love Hina (drama and girls, girls, girls!)

Rurouni Kenshin (drama, feudal martial arts)

Dragon Ball (classic, but also the only one in the series I would recommend cause Z and after just didn't do it for me)

Why not?

You may not be aware that you actually helped me, because english is not my first language, i'm still learning :P and, a long time ago, i asked people to correct my mistakes so i can practice. So, yeah, letting you know, and thanks.

Oh, yeah, i forgot Dragon Ball. I have watched every single chapter :3. Just love it.

Oh yeah. :P I remember seeing a thread where you said that you lived in like Norway or Denmark (or some country in Europe, idk).

EDIT: Nvm, you actually live in Argentina :D

Why not?

Oh yeah. :P I remember seeing a thread where you said that you lived in like Norway or Denmark (or some country in Europe, idk).

EDIT: Nvm, you actually live in Argentina :D

... where did i said that? O.o Maybe you confused me with Jed... wait, no, he was... scottish, i think?

I dunno, confusion is mine!

... where did i said that? O.o Maybe you confused me with Jed... wait, no, he was... scottish, i think?

Wait, you're not from argentina?

Why not?

This is why.

This is why.

Oh....

EDIT:

BOOM! You said it here: http://terrafirmacra...aming-the-wild/

... .-. huh, wierd... the only thing about that post that actually surprises me is that you used "quazi-". I thought that was something only used here, in Argentina :

And for being "moderators", we start a ton of derailments ._. like this one, for example

EDIT:

i'd like to say "i see what you did there" but honestly i don't :blink:

Wait, you're not from argentina?

Yes i am, i was refering to that you striked ._. the norway thing

So, yeah, kind of a fail... :P

Yes i am, i was refering to that you striked ._. the norway thing

So, yeah, kind of a fail... :P

Yeah ikr. I dunno where the norway came from either lol.

Hetalia: Axis Powers

Sergeant Frog

Fruits Basket

Familiarizing myself in the world of Anime (I have companions who are anime otakus).

EDIT: Forgot to mention this: Avatar: The Last Airbender.

Hetalia: Axis Powers

Sergeant Frog

Fruits Basket

Familiarizing myself in the world of Anime (I have friends who are anime otakus).

Sergeant Frog, what the hell? o_O Interesting...Seems fun. I wil,l have to give Hetalia and Seargent frog a try, lol.

Sergeant Frog, what the hell? o_O Interesting...Seems fun. I wil,l have to give Hetalia and Seargent frog a try, lol.

Sergeant Frog is Anime's answer to Invader Zim.

Bleach, Naruto (i hate the little kid, even in shippuuden but some of the fights are awesome) One Piece, Death Note and Fairy tail are my set 5 :D mainly for their awesome music and fights, (i started with bleach, thanks to byakuya kuchiki's senbonzakura, any blade that can change into 100 million sharp leaf-like swords, while pink and remaining badass, attracts my attention :D)

From favorite, to least favorite.

Loveless

Cowboy Bebop

D.Gray Man

DeathNote

Darker Than Black

Howl's Moving Castle

The Girl Who Leapt Through Time

Trigun

Grave of the Fireflies

Princess Mononoke

Spirited Away

...others...

I find it hard to find animes that fit my taste. So many of them just end up being utterly stupid and perverted. and i really dislike how so many of them practically recycles material from older animes! sound, animations, etc etc. i can't tell how many times i've seen that stupid "quiet and cool guy" saying "heh"

Studio Gihbli is good though! any movie by them that i've seen has been pleasant to watch!

Other animes that i've seen and liked are Black Lagoon. I mean, how awesome doesn't this look?

Posted Image

I also liked Ergo Proxy. it's wierd though, you gotta keep a close look on what's really happening if you wish to keep up with the ending.

And then there's Wolf & Spice. a pretty unique anime that focuses much less on people dying left and right by oversized swords and instead focuses on trading and schemes!

Bump. I searched where those clips you posted were from, Kimb. Apparently the anime is called "Maji De Watashi Ni Koi Shinasai!!" (only time i will write something in japanese correctly :). From those clips, i supposed it would be just a perv fest... But curiosity convinced me, so i watched.

Before watching the first episode: Meh, mustn't be that good...

After watching it: OMG, THAT'S THE AWESOMENEST THING I HAVE EVER SEEN.

Bump. I searched where those clips you posted were from, Kimb. Apparently the anime is called "Maji De Watashi Ni Koi Shinasai!!" (only time i will write something in japanese correctly :). From those clips, i supposed it would be just a perv fest... But curiosity convinced me, so i watched.

Before watching the first episode: Meh, mustn't be that good...

After watching it: OMG, THAT'S THE AWESOMENEST THING I HAVE EVER SEEN.

LOL you mean the weird clips...oh.So it is really awesome....wow...i thought it was like really messed up and perv from the clips, but...wow. :o

It IS messed up and perv... But the fights are awesome, and it's pretty funny as well :3 So i don't care that much.

Not that i would have cared anyways, if it was a good story...