Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PumpkinHunter

No more domestic animals roaming the wild

28 posts in this topic

I've skimmed over the forums a bit, and I'm pretty sure this hasn't been discussed yet. Anyway, my idea is that instead of finding domestic cows and pigs in the wild, you find buffalo and wild boar. It would be more realistic, and it would be really cool to pick of a straggler from a herd of buffalo with your javelin. It would also work with the idea of wild animals making it dangerous to go outside, and monsters are less frequent but much more frightening and deadly. If you trapped a wild animal and kept it in captivity for a few generations, it would eventually become domesticated.

Ahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Fucking lurk moar before posting

Dunk has already started working on that, and said so a million billion times

The search function is there for a reason, kiddo

*sigh*. meet Eternal. He's really smart and keeps the community in line better than a mod, but he isn't exactly what you'd call nice. that's my job :)

This idea has been suggested, by me actually. If you look in disscussion at the thread "animals!" a few pages in you can see dunk's plans. It will be awesome!

Welcome to the forums buddy, good luck! :D

Also, in the discussion section, there is a thread made by Dunk himself on animals, he has even told us which wild animals will be replacing the current domestic ones.

(AND THERE'S GONNA BE ELEPHANTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

...and keeps the community in line better than a mod...

lol tell that to Dunk

Honestly, i sometimes think Eternal should be a moderator... But yeah, not like we can vote for those :

Honestly, i sometimes think Eternal should be a moderator... But yeah, not like we can vote for those :

ghaaa! you're catching up to me!

well all the senior members of these forums are kind of like unoficial quazi-moderators, as we try and keep things in line, mostly, when we feel like it...

Go JAG, go JAG, go JAG, GOOOOOOOOO JAG!

._.

well all the senior members of these forums are kind of like unoficial quazi-moderators, as we try and keep things in line, mostly, when we feel like it...

... .-. huh, wierd... the only thing about that post that actually surprises me is that you used "quazi-". I thought that was something only used here, in Argentina :

And for being "moderators", we start a ton of derailments ._. like this one, for example

EDIT:

Go JAG, go JAG, go JAG, GOOOOOOOOO JAG!

._.

i'd like to say "i see what you did there" but honestly i don't :blink:

And for being "moderators", we start a ton of derailments ._. like this one, for example

hence the quazi, but yeah we do, a lot, like a lot.

and usually the derails are because the topic has already been discussed, and people dont really know how to let a thread die peacefully here

... .-. huh, wierd... the only thing about that post that actually surprises me is that you used "quazi-". I thought that was something only used here, in Argentina :

EDIT:

i'd like to say "i see what you did there" but honestly i don't :blink:

I bet Arg is just downright pretty... You ever gone and walked in the Andes?

I was reffering to how you have more posts then noodles, and she noted you got ahead of her. I was egging you on. (slang for encouraging you)

BTW, do you use google translate or are you actually learning the language? Cuase you speak it better then a lot of english people I know :P

I did once, when i went on vacations there; but most of the year i simply can't, 'cause i live in the opposite side of the country : the tallest thing to climb here are skyscrappers...

WTF, i got ahead Noodles again? .___. i didn't even noticed... But yeah, at least now i get what you meant ._.

And i'm learning english, you can't trust google translator for whole posts :P though i use it for some difficult words or things i don't remember -i once actually forgot how to say "yes"... an extremely derpy day :_.-

Thats nothing. One time I forgot how to spell "for". thought it was "vor" for the life of me :P

I was reffering to how you have more posts then noodles, and she noted you got ahead of her. I was egging you on.

Clearly... egg-noodles.

Clearly... egg-noodles.

idjhe...heghe...dheghe....i just don't even....

-explodes-

idjhe...heghe...dheghe....i just don't even....

-explodes-

Hey, who spilled the spaghetti sauce?!

Hey, who spilled the spaghetti sauce?!

yeeep, i'm done here...

Well SpAnser, there you have it. Your next assignment is officially to make a new group apart from 'Members' called 'Sub-Moderators', and start chucking us old fogies into it.

I'm not entirely sure we need mods (plural) at all. We're pretty docile.

*sPFFFT* Docile? I challenge you to find one thread, one mother fucking thread we haven't derailed. Docile my ass!

Chill out, Trey... it's not like he said a blasphemy .-. he just said something... wrong. That's about it ._.

I was joking, I'm not angry, its just funny.

blame the internet, it doesn't tells you the tone or intention ._.

I wouldn't call derailment a non-docile behavior, we aren't getting rowdy or anything in most of these threads. Plus, who doesn't enjoy a good thread derailment?

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0