Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Azdoine

My New Shinies

22 posts in this topic

Posted Image

Getting a pickaxe has never been so rewarding. I was skeptical of the change at first, but my recent playthrough changed my mind :)

Once again, I'm glad that this mod is headed by Bioxx & Dunk. I doubt the experience would be the same, if it cam from another dev.

Is that actual Bismuth? or just the tool rack bug?

So this is a thread to show what we got in our tool racks? wait a sec... :3

EDIT:

Posted Image

Love to have a ton of javelins ready :3

I would show you my red steel tool rack, but I do not have access to TFC atm. Annnnd it sucks.

*By "atm" I mean until I save up the last 200$ I need for a new computer I CAN'T play TFC. :/

i'm proud of my tin tools, even though i before was in red steel.

A small tip? NEVER. GO. TO. THE. NETHER.

Is that actual Bismuth? or just the tool rack bug?

Actual bismuth :)

This is going to sound strange, but you should find that Bismuth vein. And you better hope it's in the second layer and that the second layer is a sedimentary rock. because if it is, with luck, you may find something that will make you very, very, VERY happy.

trust me.

This is going to sound strange, but you should find that Bismuth vein. And you better hope it's in the second layer and that the second layer is a sedimentary rock. because if it is, with luck, you may find something that will make you very, very, VERY happy.

trust me.

... God, please tell us D: the doubts won't let me sleep now

Haha, ok, quick though cause I have to sleep to. It's quite common to find Limonite mixed in with very large bismuth clusters found in sedimentary rocks.

Your welcome :D

Thank you. It's curious, i have to go sleep too :P

Have to. Just one more Pewdie video... Just one more.

i'm proud of my tin tools, even though i before was in red steel.

A small tip? NEVER. GO. TO. THE. NETHER.

You!!! You!!!! You made a guide for that!!!!!! The Nether punished you!!!!!

I made it when it actually worked. Then, Bioxx dropped vanilla biomes completely, and the nether being nothing but one vanilla biome -"hell"-, just can't be generated.

I made it when it actually worked. Then, Bioxx dropped vanilla biomes completely, and the nether being nothing but one vanilla biome -"hell"-, just can't be generated.

Wait, what happens when you go there?

Crash, world corrupted, you don't even get to see it ._.

I was in freakin red steel... ;-;

I personally love the color of bismuth. I plan on having everyone in my team when I launch my server use bismuth helmets to identify each other.

And you will give red steel helmets to the other team? :P

Crash, world corrupted, you don't even get to see it ._.

I was in freakin red steel... ;-;

HAHAHAHA...

Oh wait, that's not funny. That's tragic.

That really sucks, I'm glad I learned about that now rather than later, the hard way.

The only armour worse than bismuth is leather.

>jus' sayin'

The only armour worse than bismuth is leather.

>jus' sayin'

Not even chainmail?... Now that i think about it, how good was chainmail? ._.

Not even chainmail?... Now that i think about it, how good was chainmail? ._.

As good as gold I think.

As good as gold I think.

better than that