Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
triplethreat78

[Offline] TT's TFC Server[B2-76][Bukkit plugins: Towny, iConomy, World Gaurd/Edit]

340 posts in this topic

Hi All,

News:

* Server is now reset and OPEN as of June 1st!!!

* Quest content coming soon

Some statistics:

Over 400 Unique Users with about 40 of them being regular users. Looking to beef this number up.

8 moderators so most of the time there should be a mod online.

Places to meet with the community:

TT's TFC Sever Facebook Page: https://www.facebook...158873894256864 (Post pictures and discuss server/community related issues)

TeamSpeak Server Address: stomped.me

Enjin (Apply for Whitelist here: http://kopgw2.enjin.com/recruitment )

TT's TFC Server Custom Recipes: http://kopgw2.enjin.com/tfcrecipes

Server Information:

The IP is: 66.85.128.98:25609

TFC Build: 76 (usually running most current hotfix)

Mods (other than TFC):

Forge 7.7.1.629

Player API 1.5

Player Render API 1.7

Smart Moving for 1.5.1

DanageIndicators (optional) 2.6.4

Bibliocraft 1.1.6

Custom NPCs 1.5.1

Simply Horses 1.5.1 pre 6.3

TradeBoothMod 0.3

Terrabow 0.7

Terramobs 0.2

Leather Water Sac 1.4.b76

Sorcery beta 1.0.1 (this is for healing features mostly)

Click this link for a mod pack (some of these mods are no longer available to download):

<link to come later>

This Server is Greylisted. You need to apply in this thread to become "Whitelisted" but you can join the server immediately until this happens.

Here are the steps to get on the server!

1) Connect to the server at least once. This makes sure that your mods are configured correctly and also creates a player file for the mod to access if you are OFFLINE while we whitelist you.

2) Apply for white listing here: http://kopgw2.enjin.com

3) Once we approved you, you should be able to have build access.

4) We can't white list you until you've connected at least once.

Role Playing on the Server:

* It would be a good idea to NOT home stead as your valuables and home are not guaranteed to be safe. If you still wish to do this, by all means go for it.

* Choose a trade and make an economy based on this. Like a certain aspect of TFC? Master it and be that tradesmen. Towns will be looking for vegetable farmers, Animal farmers/Hunters, Metal Smiths, Builders.

* Maybe you like building? Good! We'll need help leveling earth for laying down property as well as wide/nicely maintained roads for traders to travel with their horse drawn carts. Towns will pay big money to builders willing to carve out road systems!

Server Rules:

1) Anything goes! If you are attacked, attack back! Griefed? Collect a Posse and retaliate on who you think did it!

2) Economy is Player based so if you want to set up shop, you need to provide inventory to sell.

3) Currency should be able to switch between coins and server cash (for towny stuff)

4) Coin values are as follows:

1 Wooden Coin = $0.01

1 Stone Coin = $0.10

1 Bronze Coin = $1.00

1 Iron Coin = $10.00

1 Gold Coin = $100.00

1 Diamond Coin = $1000.00

1 Emerald Coin = $10000.00

We got a ton of people ( well 10 ) who showed up today and have really liked the server, so looks like this should be a popular server. I'll be on tomorrow afternoon (10/21/2012) around 3pm PST

Started playing on this server yesterday. Good, helpful, nice people and a nice set up for beginners. Would recommend it for anyone starting out.

Thanks ding! This is a growing community. We are adding fighu's commands which adds /home /warp and chest/door locking.

Still waiting for the server update. I really enjoyed this server but I really don't want to wait for another day...

if you guys update some time, ill be right back, i cant use the old versions anymore for some reason.

Server is UPDATED! We are running 1.4.2 with Pre 66. The forge we are using is 355 but 354+ should do.

TT there is some problems whit smartmoving on the server which u should fix. One of the problems is that we can't crawl under blocks whit smartmoving and another problem is that other players can't see the animation if someone else is climbing.

Hey hampe321, I'll looking into the crawling issue. If the players can't see the animation, they need to add the Player Render API to their jar mod so if thats an issue you have, definitely get that installed.

uhh what ? player render API ? well last time i used smart moving it was Minecraft 1.2.5 so alot might have changed. but where do i download that ?

TT im having some problems whit lag. im lagging ALOT after 15 seconds on the server now and on every other server im not lagging anything

hey hey the update's out, and we need to get in there and destroy some bloomeries so that we dont get world corruption. i suggest we do not update just yet, so that we can get in there and demolish these blocks. i would like to keep my house, if possible, if not then i guess it's back to square one.

hampe321,

Try googling SmartMoving 1.4.2. You'll find the link

deus,

That is a difficult task. We can attempt it but if we reset, I have an idea that I'll share with you on the server later.

hampe321,

Try googling SmartMoving 1.4.2. You'll find the link

deus,

That is a difficult task. We can attempt it but if we reset, I have an idea that I'll share with you on the server later.

hmmm well yes that is a hard one, but i have updated for the sake of testing it all out, so far i like it. either way i spose, if i have to back date i guess i will.

hmmm well yes that is a hard one, but i have updated for the sake of testing it all out, so far i like it. either way i spose, if i have to back date i guess i will.

Are you using MultiMC? You should be able to run 1.4.2 and 1.4.5 instances separately so you dont have to uninstall/reinstall mods. It will allow you to join the server (until it updates) and also play with the new stuff.

It isn't realistic to run around ingame and destroy all existing bloomery GUI blocks as there may be players building out in locations we aren't aware of. I assume you have access to the world files so I would simply run mIDas Gold ( http://code.google.com/p/midas-gold/ ) and change all bloomery blocks into air blocks. :3

Are you using MultiMC? You should be able to run 1.4.2 and 1.4.5 instances separately so you dont have to uninstall/reinstall mods. It will allow you to join the server (until it updates) and also play with the new stuff.

It isn't realistic to run around ingame and destroy all existing bloomery GUI blocks as there may be players building out in locations we aren't aware of. I assume you have access to the world files so I would simply run mIDas Gold ( http://code.google.com/p/midas-gold/ ) and change all bloomery blocks into air blocks. :3

first off, no i'm modding the jar its self on my own, though i may resort to multi mc. and to retort to the last quote, i didnt know something like that existed to be honest.

Can my friend join this server with the newest version of the mod? I'm still on build 66

Can my friend join this server with the newest version of the mod? I'm still on build 66

The server is running Beta 2 pre 66 I believe. Probably this weekend we will update the server to 70 (if 70 gets released). If he needs to mod, I can link him to an older version. Check out our facebook page too: https://www.facebook.com/groups/141395702671350/ if you're interested in meeting the community. We post about scheduled updates there.

For anyone who comes to this post, we are updating to 1.4.5 within the next week

aaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwww yeaaaaaaaaaah, finally i can rejoin the server that IMO is the best i've tried so far (you guys actually helped me past noob stage, into pro-noob stage :D)