Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
triplethreat78

[Offline] TT's TFC Server[B2-76][Bukkit plugins: Towny, iConomy, World Gaurd/Edit]

340 posts in this topic

I'm in the process of creating an EPIC spawn point that will be n00b friendly. Lots of apartments for people to live in and plenty of public facilities for forges/bloomeries etc. I'd really like to reuse this piece of map every time we update so, I'll plop it down somewhere cool and it will be a place that people can use to get on their feet quickly.

It also has shops that people can rent out to sell or trade items. Once TFC gets economy going I think they will be really useful. I'd also like to create another similar city with the help of everyone else that we could reuse as well. We could place it about 1000 blocks from this one and be able to assign people a town to live in.

The /pr0 TFC'ers could be split up and manage various towns and invite the newers players to join them. Of course as always, people are free to go off on their own if they choose to. I'm hoping to have this city complete by tonight or tomorrow and then update the server then with the new spawn area.

--TT

post-1150-0-03136300-1355032118_thumb.jp

aww god damn it does this mean that my mudhut is fubar after yer update?

If its a mud hut... its not very fantasic in the first place, no? The problem is that TFC is still in beta so things break the world. That is why I'm building this spawn with basic blocks (i.e. wood/stone/brick) with out placing any special blocks down like forge and bloomery blocks. Any time we need to update the map, I'm going to use world editing program and plop the city down in that map somewhere where it makes sense to have it. Once TFC smooths out we wont have to up date the map every time.

oh come on trip, you've seen what i call my mudhut. it's not actually mud, but that's how i started my little water towered home. hell last i knew it is still the only house in the village that has a water tower with glass on it. it's just called deus's mudhut. and yeah i know, but from how i understood it, if the bloomerys were taken out, then we should be good. that or destroy them after it's updated and dont access them.

Hey, when are you going to upgrade the server to version 1.4.5? I would love to play on your server but I can't install version 1.4.2 of MC, and I only have the B69 version of TFC :S

I was planning on doing the update this weekend but wasn't quite finished with the spawn point for the new map. I'm going to probably put it up Friday afternoon/night so everyone has a chance to play over the weekend. Expect it up by then. When I've actually updated, I'll post here. If you have face book, come join the facebook group as well we post screenshots and discuss ideas for where we'd like to see the server go.

--TT

TT, please just update the server even if spawn isn't finished. I can help you finish it with my awesome building skills. :)

TT, please just update the server even if spawn isn't finished. I can help you finish it with my awesome building skills. :)

aaaaand you need another update XD

Yes I'll be updating to build 72 (or whatever the latest build is at that time) tonight. I will be updaing Smart Moving to 11.9 as well.

PPPSSSST its foundry not foundary :D

PPPSSSST its foundry not foundary :D

Yeah I tried spelling it a few ways but my browser kept telling me I was spelling it wrong so I stopped caring.

tried, it timed out for me again :D

So weird... server keeps having issues. I wonder if someone is abusing smart moving or something? I've just reset it twice in 15min.

make that thrice, im using optifine, matmos, forge, api and TFC, all fit for your server, cant be me :D

it just threw me out for spam, dafuq?

triple, its not my intentional fault the servers crashing, even if it happens anyway, btw, that spam filter thing will annoy me to endless heights, cuz i like to type a lot ;)

it seems the chunk x800-850 and z-13000 to z-13200 needs deletion, thats where it keeps crashing

Ok hang in there everyone... I'm trying to determine the problem. This is what you get when you ask me to update to the most recent versions of TFC. This mod is buggy as hell and may have broken the entire world because of the latest update. PLEASE STOP INSISTING that I update to bleeding edge. I pick and choose stable versions of TFC for this very reason. Now I may have to reset the map again and loose 3 days of everyones work because of this.

im fubarring the server as well so i'll stay out of it until you deem it safe for me to return :D, i suggest a wipe of the coords i listed :D

im fubarring the server as well so i'll stay out of it until you deem it safe for me to return :D, i suggest a wipe of the coords i listed :D

Killster come on back. I rolled the world back to 4 hours ago. I think that may have fixed the problem