Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
triplethreat78

[Offline] TT's TFC Server[B2-76][Bukkit plugins: Towny, iConomy, World Gaurd/Edit]

340 posts in this topic

hi there

i m nu 2 tfc

n wud love to meet nu people

pls whitelist me

what is your username?

Hello

I would like to be white-listed in this server, it sounds like a lot of fun. I've been wanting to play TFcraft with other mods to see whats its like.

IGN: PruneyBuns

Thanks!

Oh, I just read the above, didn't know there was an application.

In-Game Name: PruneyBuns

Info about yourself: Vanilla is getting wierd

How did you find us?: Wanted to play TF with others, looked in the beat 2 server threads.

Have you read the rules?: Yes

(by posting the application, you have accept the rules and and you will follow them on the server)

Do you understand that if a friend/sibling borrows your account and breaks a rule, you will be held responsible?: Yes.

Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft Server? If so, for what reason:Yeah, the only one I can remember is in a vanilla server, i got banned for using x-ray. Why? Because I wanted some diamonds and the whole server looked scalped, so I just put on x-ray to see if there was any left, to my surprise yes. It was a stupid mistake but, whatever. The admins were really nice though, I was getting really chummy with them :/

Other Stuff: Server looks awesome, especially the mods, its gonna make TFC more fun.

Hi ! I'm gonna try to join this server :P

In-Game Name: Stychok

Info about yourself: A young gamer who loves Minecraft and challenges !

How did you find us?: Seen TFC on youtube, I try to understand the beginning on a solo , and now i'm looking for a server

(by posting the application, you have accept the rules and and you will follow them on the server)

Do you understand that if a friend/sibling borrows your account and breaks a rule, you will be held responsible?: Yup

Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft Server? If so, for what reason : Nope

Other Stuff: TFC is a awesome survival mod for minecraft and this server looks pretty fun so i want to join it and the mods are just awesome , it's gonna make my boring vanilla days more funs ! :D

In-Game Name: tnoy23

Info about yourself: Im a 14 year old who is very mature for his age, enjoys minecraft and challenges.

How did you find us?: Saw TFC on youtube, got into it, wanna play with others

Do you understand that if a friend/sibling borrows your account and breaks a rule, you will be held responsible?: Yes

Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft Server? If so, for what reason : No

Other Stuff: None

In-Game Name: tnoy23

McBouncer says you have a ban but it doesnt for what or when it happened. You still have a rep score of 10 so I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. Added!

In-Game Name: gellegbs

Info about yourself: I like playing modded minecraft, recently played in several FTB servers, but servers I was on died out and I am ready for a change. I have played TFC solo for a little and played it in 1.4.2 with my son for a bit. We never got far though.

How did you find us?: Forum

Do you understand that if a friend/sibling borrows your account and breaks a rule, you will be held responsible?: Ok

Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft Server? If so, for what reason: Nope.

Other Stuff: nothing else

In-Game Name: gellegbs

Added! SOrry it took me a while to get you whitelisted. I was away from my phone and didn't get notifications from this thread. I'm away from a computer that has minecraft so when the server reboots in an hour, your whitelist will take effect.

hi this is Wornox using this account atm and i would like to join this server to play the ruhl4 and look at new game play and explore the new world of TFC.

Wornox

hi this is Wornox using this account atm and i would like to join this server to play the ruhl4 and look at new game play and explore the new world of TFC.

Wornox

MCBans says you have quite a few bans for just one server. Can you tell me why you were banned?

http://mcbans.com/player/Wornox

In-Game Name: Shrimpsy

Info about yourself: I have only very recently got into Terrafirmacraft, and am still learning. However, I have also played Dwarf Fortress, and I am impressed with how complicated this is! I like playing Minecraft Survival, and occasionaly build something large ;)

How did you find us?: I browsed this forum for servers, and saw this.

Have you read the rules?: Yes, and I fully agree and will adhere to them.

Do you understand that if a friend/sibling borrows your account and breaks a rule, you will be held responsible?: I fully understand this, and will not let such a thing come to happen.

Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft Server? If so, for what reason: I have never been banned from a server before.

We check your bans, so don’t lie about them, but if you have a reasonable explanation or if it was just one ban or a minor one we will probably accept you.

Other Stuff: I have nothing else to add here.

Hey, can you whitelist me please?

ign: SwarmStorm

McBouncer says you have some bans but doesn't say when or for what. Can you elaborate on this?

In-Game Name: Kingpetey

Info about yourself: Interested in science, music and survival shows like Man vs Wild. I recently started playing TFC solo after seeing youtuber Spumwack’s videos. I thought it would be more fun on a multiplayer world.

How did you find us?: I typed TFC servers into Google. :P

Have you read the rules?: Yes.

Do you understand that if a friend/sibling borrows your account and breaks a rule, you will be held responsible?: Yes – this couldn’t possibly happen.

Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft Server? If so, for what reason: Never.

I would Like to Join.

ign: _ratch_

I will not have Bans because i just bought Legit MC about 30 minutes ago.

I LANed with my Buddy for some time.

EDIT: A side note, do i need those other Mods installed, except Server marked ones ofc.

I have SmartMove, TFC and my Forge is the 486 version. MC 1.4.6

In-Game Name: imnafoy

Info about yourself: Well, I'm student of IT, interested in IT, minecraft, japan-stuff, my little pony and stuff which I can't even type on this forum (because there are some kids here :D ). I play minecraft since alpha and purchased it when in beta. Mostly I play tekkit rather then vanilla. I'm pretty new with TFC (played in SSP, since it wasn't that interesting, when I was alone, I looked for some server :) )

Btw, sorry for my poor English.

How did you find us?: I searched through this forum

Have you read the rules?: yes

Do you understand that if a friend/sibling borrows your account and breaks a rule, you will be held responsible?: yes, not that I ever borrow my account to anyone.

Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft Server? If so, for what reason:

yes, first it was on vanilla server because I searched for some stuff and went past 10k from spawn... (not that it was in rules, but I kinda understand why admin got furious... I think, sign "I was here, Imnafoy" wasn't really good idea :D )

So I got perm ban...(or long term temp ban, but I never went back so I really don't know)

second was on tekkit server, I build automatically ice-cooled nuclear reactor and cobble generator, both using timers... well I really didn't noticed new rule about timers since I wasn't on server for 1-2 weeks and after that I wasn't on spawn where was rules on signs. :D It was only temporary ban.

Hey everyone this is ruhl4 here

I am look for new people to join my town and if you are new I or XioXio729 will help you learn how the mod works.

I have 2 spare house up for grabs(that are free of course)

I have no towny here because is is hard to work and is bugging out for me

See XioXio729 or me Ruhl4 to join us

~ruhl4