Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
triplethreat78

[Offline] TT's TFC Server[B2-76][Bukkit plugins: Towny, iConomy, World Gaurd/Edit]

340 posts in this topic

McBouncer says you have some bans but doesn't say when or for what. Can you elaborate on this?

What is McBouncer? and What??? Ive never been banned before? I'm currently playing on another TFC server, and before when i was vanilla (like last week) i was one of the most trusted people on a server, and before that, a different server i was mod on that server.

***EDIT***

Ok. So I looked into this MCBouncer thing. I went to the website (not very user friendly btw) and figured out how to view my username:

http://mcbouncer.com/user/SwarmStorm/bansFor

The first two bans say because my is a compromised account, so now I've changed my password. And the others are on servers I've never seen or been on before (that I can remember anyway).

The other three reasons are because of Spamming and Griefing. (Which apparently were not me, as I hope the "Compromised Account" helps to prove.)

I can give proof that I was a mod on another server (unfortunately shutdown now), and the last server which I was trusted on unfortunately is now down as well due to problems with the admins, however I can't really give much proof except their word that I'm a good guy (because the only way to contact them is though Skype, and that can just be too easily faked or something). So now I'm trying to negotiate my way through the wonderful world of TFC.

All I can ask is that you please trust me because I'm not a Griefer nor a Spammer. And with the proof that I can give, along with this nice long edit ( xD ) I hope that you will believe that I am definitely not of the likes of the pre-said.

Edited by ninjanautsi

In-game name: leafy202

Info about yourself: I love playing Minecraft, and love TFC even more. I'm even doing a singleplayer playthrough on my own youtube channel.

How did you find us? Looking through the server section of the forums.

Have you read the rules?: Yep

Do you understand that if a friend/sibling borrows your account and breaks a rule, you will be held responsible?: No friends know my MC account, and an only child, so no problem.

Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft Server? If so, for what reason: Never.

n-Game Name: profaith

Info about yourself: I used to play TFC right around the 30-45 versions? I think xD I loved the mod so much and i just enjoyed the community so i wanted to come back and play it some more :D

How did you find us? - TFC forums.

Have you read the rules?: Yes I have read the rules

(by posting the application, you have accept the rules and and you will follow them on the server)

Do you understand that if a friend/sibling borrows your account and breaks a rule, you will be held responsible?: Yep! No siblings and no one else uses my account!

Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft Server? If so, for what reason: I used to play on LOTS of vanilla Factions Servers with groups of 20-30+ and we had 3 servers we played on where the admin had chests full of diamond blocks and full enchanted diamond gear, so (Since he had no obby wall) we attacked him, took his stuff, he raged and banned, the other 2 were where mods got mad because we outnumbered them and banned us for "hacking" when we werent, *Dont fight 25 people when theirs 6 of you* Im not sure if these are on MCBans or whatever is used to check them now though

We check your bans, so don’t lie about them, but if you have a reasonable explanation or if it was just one ban or a minor one we will probably accept you.

Other Stuff: Hoping to get 2 or 3 other friends to join and we can have a nice place to play xD

In-game name: Merkaba216

Info about yourself:

How did you find us? Friend told me about it

Have you read the rules?: Yes

Do you understand that if a friend/sibling borrows your account and breaks a rule, you will be held responsible?: I am an only child so it won't be a problem

Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft Server? If so, for what reason: Never.

In-game name: Merkaba216

Info about yourself:

How did you find us? Friend told me about it

Do you understand that if a friend/sibling borrows your account and breaks a rule, you will be held responsible?: I am an only child so it won't be a problem

Accepted you can hop on.

In-game name: bro918

Info about yourself: Found TFC a few months back and loved how it brought realism into Minecraft. Its just a great mod all-round. I'm excited for TFC2. :D

How did you find us?: Punched TFC Servers into google.

Have you read the rules?: Yup.

Do you understand that if a friend/sibling borrows your account and breaks a rule, you will be held responsible?: I understand, this won't be a problem.

Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft Server?: Was banned from Terrakingdoms a week ago for stealing an anvil and a few iron bars from a town. Yes, I know I made a mistake and it WILL NOT happen again. I hope you guys can accept me.

In-game name: lucardeus

Info about yourself:

How did you find us? found you on the forums

Do you understand that if a friend/sibling borrows your account and breaks a rule, you will be held responsible?: yes but all my sibling have acount and i dont let other play on my acount

Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft Server? If so, for what reason: as far as i know i'v never be banned from a server.

n-Game Name: profaith

Added!

In-game name: bro918

Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft Server?: Was banned from Terrakingdoms a week ago for stealing an anvil and a few iron bars from a town. Yes, I know I made a mistake and it WILL NOT happen again. I hope you guys can accept me.

Ok so why did you steal the items? What was your motivation for doing this?

Do you know that if I catch you (or any of my mods catch you) doing anything bad, I will burn you? Anyone banned on my server will never play TFC SMP again. I frequently talk to other server owners and we have a black listing thread. I will put your name on there with no issue and no server owner will accept you again. Are you aware of this?

In-game name: lucardeus

Added!

Ok so why did you steal the items? What was your motivation for doing this?

Do you know that if I catch you (or any of my mods catch you) doing anything bad, I will burn you? Anyone banned on my server will never play TFC SMP again. I frequently talk to other server owners and we have a black listing thread. I will put your name on there with no issue and no server owner will accept you again. Are you aware of this?

My motivation was to get a head start. Thats all.

Yes, I am aware of the blacklisting thread. I read the OP.

Hey looking to join this server, as it seems rather difficult to find any TFC servers.

IGN: cwsager

Hopefully looking forward to getting whitelisted and playing with you guys!

My motivation was to get a head start. Thats all.

Yes, I am aware of the blacklisting thread. I read the OP.

Ok, I'll add you but I'm watching you. Try joining an existing town and be helpful. This isn't a race. Learn the mod and contribute.

Hey looking to join this server, as it seems rather difficult to find any TFC servers.

IGN: cwsager

Hopefully looking forward to getting whitelisted and playing with you guys!

There are actually quite a few good servers here on the forums. If this one doesn't fit your style, Roanoke is also decent. Added!

Hey there, both myself and a friend are interested in joining this server.

My account name is Harryt456, his is Pushty. We're both pretty new to TFC but looking for a good server. If you have any questions please do get in touch.

Hello, I was just wondering if I could get whitelisted so I may join the server. I'm pretty new to TFC, but I think it might be a mod I would enjoy more in a multiplayer environment instead of a singleplayer one. My Minecraft account name is AndyNPC.

My account name is Harryt456, his is Pushty.

Added!

My Minecraft account name is AndyNPC.

Added!

Hi, me (ChristianM_98) and my friend (TegKruka) would like to join this server. None of us have any experience in TFC but we would like to learn. We would appreciate it if you put us on the whitelist since we want to play as soon as possible. :)

I'd like to give your server a shot, TT. Ingame name is AlmightySquid too.

That Helm's Deep town sounds interesting :D

Hi, me (ChristianM_98) and my friend (TegKruka) would like to join this server. None of us have any experience in TFC but we would like to learn. We would appreciate it if you put us on the whitelist since we want to play as soon as possible. :)

Added! If you guys would like, I've left my main city (its rather quiet there these days) to join someone else with his town. Come join us and I will set up some plots you can purchase for your own purposes. We have a large foundary with lots of ingots that need to be worked.

I'd like to give your server a shot, TT. Ingame name is AlmightySquid too.

That Helm's Deep town sounds interesting :D

Added! Helm's Deep has two residents at the moment. I allocated a lot of ore for that town for the purpose of honing metalurgy skills. They are irl buddies so if they are "eh" about you joining their town and sharing the ore, let them know that I said you could have some. Feel free to set up your own trading booths there.

This server has some mod versions that I can't find. :/

Could someone send me a link for a .minecraft with all the mods in it?

Hey Looking forward to playing here! Seems like a great place as most servers I've tried I was discouraged because of no one being one when I started, since yours seems the most active it should be a great choice.

Anywho, my IGN is THUNDERGROOVE

Hey, Saw your sig after not having played TFC for a long time ( and I probally Have forgotton how to play :c ) anyways, was wondering if I could get whitelisted.

IGN is Nezin