Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
triplethreat78

[Offline] TT's TFC Server[B2-76][Bukkit plugins: Towny, iConomy, World Gaurd/Edit]

340 posts in this topic

If you haven't been on the server in a while, please check out this thread:

http://terrafirmacraft.com/f/topic/3537-calling-all-lpers-and-people-interesting-in-a-politicalrpg-style-project-with-tfc/

If you have been on the server (or not I suppose), please post some supportive comments in that thread to get a discussion going. The server is the middle of being reset with a new seed. FYI. I will post later when this is complete.

I usually play in single player but would like to try on a server. I like the idea proposed in the other tread. I would like to join when build 76 is released. in game I am aliceingame

I usually play in single player but would like to try on a server. I like the idea proposed in the other tread. I would like to join when build 76 is released. in game I am aliceingame

I will add you to the "builder" group when the server is completely configured so you won't have to be in the "newbie" group that can't manipulate the world.

I would like to be a blacksmith. So I am wondering... can I build my forge, buy resources and sell tools?

Will be my first time on a server, so where can I get info about how to protect my belonging/building ? How is the economy working, is there a set price for each items, can I set a store where I buy items I need and sell what I produce?

I would like to be a blacksmith. So I am wondering... can I build my forge, buy resources and sell tools?

Will be my first time on a server, so where can I get info about how to protect my belonging/building ? How is the economy working, is there a set price for each items, can I set a store where I buy items I need and sell what I produce?

Great questions. What I would suggest you do is join a town when you get on the server that doesn't have a blacksmith yet, make enough iConomy cash to purchase some plots (one of them being a shop plot) and set up shop for selling tools. You get the set the price for the items you make. That is how the economy will work. If you sell them for too much, people will go to neighboring towns to purchase tools for cheaper. Want to squeeze out the competition? Undercut them! Its all up to you!

We are using LWC which is a bukkit plugin that automatically locks your doors, chests, tool racks, anvils etc If you join a town and purchase a plot of land, no one can build or break blocks there unless you share access with that person.

Homesteading... will not guarantee protection and you can be the subject of griefing/stealing which will not be a bannable offense on the server as PvP/Roll playing is a core attribute of the server.

Hey. I've been reading through your forums and your server seems awesome also if you are resetting soon then that means the perfect time for me to join if possible. :) Ign= Madjock999

Hello there !

I recently jumped again in TFC (after some time playing other mods). I never played it in SMP but I always thought this mod is basically meant to be played with other people, that's why I would really enjoy playing on your server when it's updated.

I can chat on TS, but be gentle about my english languauge : I'm french ;-)

Oh, and about tasks I can accomplish on the server, I enjoy almost any activity in TFC, from farmer to blacksmith or builder. I think the only role I don't play well is soldier...

IGN = ganlhi

Hey. I've been reading through your forums and your server seems awesome also if you are resetting soon then that means the perfect time for me to join if possible. :) Ign= Madjock999

I will add you to the builder group when you get on.

I can chat on TS, but be gentle about my english languauge : I'm french ;-)

Oh, and about tasks I can accomplish on the server, I enjoy almost any activity in TFC, from farmer to blacksmith or builder. I think the only role I don't play well is soldier...

IGN = ganlhi

I will add you to the builder group when you get on. Don't worry about any language barrier. We'll be glad to have you :)

I've updated the Original Post everyone. PLEASE REREAD IT AS IT HAS BEEN COMPLETELY UPDATED!

I will add you to the builder group when you get on. Don't worry about any language barrier. We'll be glad to have you :)

Thanks ! See you soon online :)

Hello, you know who I am, I think it would be a good idea to join this server since I got so bored of SP. Also the idea for it is nice, but I don't know if anything will ever replace risucraft. My IGN is TK.

Made my first episode for the server LP! Audio got wonkey after about 6 min but didn't know it happened until after filming :(

I figured out the problem though so the issue has been fixed.

Here's the episode:

IGN: Annother_Miner

Ive been on the server for a while before the map reset

NOTE if you've been on the server before, we'll know you. We will set you up with Builder permissions when you get on.

HOW Did you get TFC and Bukkit working together?? Please let me know ;D

I didn't believe it was possible, but obviously you've done it.

I've been trying forever to do this!

You could also send me the JAR file, if telling me how is too much work.

Also, I want to be Whitelisted on this server, it seems great. I have a lot of experience building and own a server of my own. IGN: ApexZone

Add Me On Skype [Please]: [email protected]

Me and three guys would like to join your server. They'll be posting! :D

My ign = Gammertyme

I'm one of the three guys, and therefore am making this post!

IGN is 9bey (

)

HOW Did you get TFC and Bukkit working together?? Please let me know ;D

Also, I want to be Whitelisted on this server, it seems great. I have a lot of experience building and own a server of my own. IGN: ApexZone

Check out BukkitForge! Not all of the API has been implemented so some things are still not working but a lot of important stuff is done. Btw, I think you need to join the server before I can make you a Bulder, It says player not found.

My ign = Gammertyme

Added!

IGN is 9bey

Join the server at least once and then I can promote you to Builder.

TT, I know this may be a little personal (and it's OK if you say no), but I really need help getting Bukkit + TFC on my server. Can you let me know your Skype so I can screen share and you can help? Thanks :D

TT, I know this may be a little personal (and it's OK if you say no), but I really need help getting Bukkit + TFC on my server. Can you let me know your Skype so I can screen share and you can help? Thanks :D

Yeah you can add me: triplethreat78. I'll tell you right now though, I'm not a bukkitforge, I have another admin that helps me set things up but I'll see what I can do.

A few friends of mine have been playing TFC on our own little server but I thought to have a look at this one. A bit confused on how things work or even if its being used cause I logged on for a quick walk around and there was no one online... Dead time or just dieing out???

I was on the server yesterday actually, I'll enter now and cruise around but do tell if there's a better time for me to do so.

A few friends of mine have been playing TFC on our own little server but I thought to have a look at this one. A bit confused on how things work or even if its being used cause I logged on for a quick walk around and there was no one online... Dead time or just dieing out???

I was on the server yesterday actually, I'll enter now and cruise around but do tell if there's a better time for me to do so.

Its not dead at all! I think you came on at a dead time. Most people who play are American and it is busy between 3pm and 11pm PST. Anytime I'm on theres at least 5 or 6 ppl on. If you guys are from EU and its dead, my solution would be to invite friends to come play with you and check out my latest Let's Play:

That was last night. There were lots of people on.