Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
triplethreat78

[Offline] TT's TFC Server[B2-76][Bukkit plugins: Towny, iConomy, World Gaurd/Edit]

340 posts in this topic

We are actually AU (Australian) so maybe that is why it always seems empty...

We are actually AU (Australian) so maybe that is why it always seems empty...

I think you should invite some Aussies onto the server so theres some people playing 24/7. The server should be getting busy right now (its 8pm here)

If you came on and accepted my friends then you would have 3 aussies on...

Yeah the server is up. I'm on now. If you get on I can promote you to Builder group.

I get this weird thing whenever I log on. It says that it is unable to locate Signs around the spawn area...

I get this weird thing whenever I log on. It says that it is unable to locate Signs around the spawn area...

Yeah thats a bug in Mojang's code actually. I'm hoping it will go away when build 76 comes out and we update to MC 1.4.7

In-Game Name: Spazzagorilla

Info about yourself: I recently started playing TFC solo after getting so bored with vanilla MC that I would make arbitrary rules for myself just to make it harder and more interesting again. But I still have a lot to learn and nobody to ask... I thought I would like to try a multiplayer world if the people are decent. I don't care for PvP, just building / exploring, and every server on vanilla MC seems bent on just killing everyone else and destroying their builds.

How did you find us?: I looked in the server section here of course.

Have you read the rules?: Yes.

(by posting the application, you have accept the rules and and you will follow them on the server)

Do you understand that if a friend/sibling borrows your account and breaks a rule, you will be held responsible?: If a rule gets broken it's because I did it. Nobody else uses my account.

Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft Server? If so, for what reason: Not that I know of, but I have rage quit quite a few and never gone back. =)

Also, is the zip of the mods in the first post still good / updated? I haven't tried it yet as I am at work and will do so when I leave this prison cell / cubicle in another 8 hours... I would love for everything to load perfectly and no problems, but that seems to never be the issue with my PC... LOL

In-Game Name: Spazzagorilla

Hey. Quite a few of us are in our 30s so if thought anything like that, we'd have to say that about our selves in a few years :P

The zip file has everything you need. You might want to use MultiMC. I find it's very useful for making modded instances of minecraft. The server is running 1.4.6 fyi but I think MultiMC lets you create older versions of minecraft instances.

You'll need to get on the server once and then I can "promote" you to Builder status. If you see an Admin just ask for Builder status. Most admins wont be on for another 12 hours and I should be in bed atm but not sleepy so if you get on soon, I can jump on and get you situated.

I won't be able to get on for at least another 8-9 hours... =/

But I look forward to checking out TFC on multiplayer! I am pretty sure I am running 1.4.6 atm as well. Have to double check that.

Thanks!

Wanted to logon but when it comes to mods I have zero idea what I am doing, tried to follow the setup posts, no luck.

Going to have to wait till I get a friend over to install it for me as noone is online right now to walk me through it.

sucks.

Wanted to logon but when it comes to mods I have zero idea what I am doing, tried to follow the setup posts, no luck.

Going to have to wait till I get a friend over to install it for me as noone is online right now to walk me through it.

sucks.

Are you using MultiMC? Look into that, it will really make modding much easier. If you are using it, I can give you some easy steps.

Well I made it to the server, was killed looking around (creeper), then I starved to death as you can't pick up anything while waiting for this builder status, when an admin showed I was promptly told I had to go fill out an application to join....

Even after I explained about this one 5 posts up.

Not cool.

Well I made it to the server, was killed looking around (creeper), then I starved to death as you can't pick up anything while waiting for this builder status, when an admin showed I was promptly told I had to go fill out an application to join....

Even after I explained about this one 5 posts up.

Not cool.

If you read the first post of this thread, it mentions a link where you apply for 'whitelisting'. If you had seen a sign that says to type "/spawn" there is an NPC that welcomes you. Stand next to him, he will give you some food/items to start off with.

I saw him! =) He did indeed hand me food n water, then a creeper blew me to bits and I couldn't pick it up again. LOL So I starved.

Nice lookin town though.

Please add yumitsyoga, she is registered in the same account as me on the enjin website. I submitted an application, but I nerane sait she did not saw it.

TT, I need a bit of help, and it would be GREATLY appreciated.

I was looking through the BukkitFroge forums, and found that you had the EXACT same problem I did when trying to set up a TFC BukkitForge server:

http://bukkitforge.c...eaking-tfc.403/

Can you please tell me what you did to fix it?

Below is my crash report:

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----

// I'm sorry, Dave.

Time: 3/16/13 11:25 AM

Description: Exception generating new chunk

java.lang.NullPointerException

at TFC.Core.TFC_Climate.getBioTemp(TFC_Climate.java:134)

at TFC.Core.TFC_Climate.getBioTemperature(TFC_Climate.java:289)

at TFC.WorldGen.TFCWorldChunkManager.b(TFCWorldChunkManager.java:248)

at zb.<init>(SourceFile:27)

at za.a(SourceFile:58)

at za.e(SourceFile:97)

at TFC.WorldGen.TFCWorldChunkManager.a(TFCWorldChunkManager.java:301)

at TFC.WorldGen.TFCWorldChunkManager.b(TFCWorldChunkManager.java:283)

at TFC.WorldGen.TFCChunkProviderGenerate.d(TFCChunkProviderGenerate.java:136)

at im.c(ChunkProviderServer.java:131)

at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.e(MinecraftServer.java:310)

at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.a(MinecraftServer.java:284)

at ho.c(DedicatedServer.java:179)

at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:458)

at fy.run(SourceFile:849)

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- Head --

Stacktrace:

-- Chunk to be generated --

Details:

Position hash: 12884901862

Generator: RandomLevelSource

Stacktrace:

-- System Details --

Details:

Minecraft Version: 1.4.6

Operating System: Linux (amd64) version 2.6.32-279.2.1.el6.x86_64

Java Version: 1.7.0_05, Oracle Corporation

Java VM Version: Java HotSpot™ 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation

Memory: 1298863896 bytes (1238 MB) / 1450573824 bytes (1383 MB) up to 1450573824 bytes (1383 MB)

JVM Flags: 8 total; -Xmx1400M -Xms1400M -XX:+UseConcMarkSweepGC -XX:+UseParNewGC -XX:+CMSIncrementalPacing -XX:ParallelGCThreads=2 -XX:+AggressiveOpts -Xincgc

AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used

Suspicious classes: FML and Forge are installed

IntCache: cache: 43, tcache: 119, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0

FML: MCP v7.25 FML v4.6.15.514 Minecraft Forge 6.5.0.486 6 mods loaded, 6 mods active

mcp [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available

FML [Forge Mod Loader] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available

Forge [Minecraft Forge] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available

BukkitForge [bukkitForge] (BukkitForge-1.4.7-256.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available

BlockBreak [block Break Event] (BukkitForge-1.4.7-256.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available

TerraFirmaCraft [TerraFirmaCraft] (TFCraft-Universal-Core-B2-Build75.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available

BukkitForge Details: BukkitForge null-null (with bukkit API version 1.4.7-R0.1)

Plugins Loaded:[Didn't get far enough to load plugins :/]

Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)

Vec3 Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used

Player Count: 0 / 28; []

Is Modded: Definitely; Server brand changed to 'fml'

Type: Dedicated Server (map_server.txt)

I installed BukkitForge (Build #256) , Forge (6.6.0.486), and a few plug-ins (Essentials, ChestShop, etc)

The plug-ins work fine, but when I add TFC (Build 75) to the mods foler, my server says it is "Online", but the console says it crashed. I can't join the server on Minecraft either, it says "Can't connect to server."

My server is running 1.4.6, as well as my client, and I'm not sure what I did wrong?

PLEASE , please help me with this, as you know how to do it, and no one else can help. Thank you so much.

-ApexZone (Kyle) (Server Manager: nevaehsrealm.mcph.co:45967)

may i please join the server ?

IGN: cave_man_1

as for bans i have never had a purpose ban but i have been banned from a server once for 24 hours for standing up for other people on the server. (at least im being truthful hope this dosent stop my applicaton)

Gaaaah I cannot connect to your server due to the punt.. which is a strange mix of bs since I've got the ID set correctly for what it says it needs.... frustrating! Anyways, I don't care to actually log on I just wanna talk haha.. is TT online?

Please add yumitsyoga, she is registered in the same account as me on the enjin website. I submitted an application, but I nerane sait she did not saw it.

Done!

IGN: cave_man_1

Done!

Gaaaah I cannot connect to your server due to the punt.. which is a strange mix of bs since I've got the ID set correctly for what it says it needs.... frustrating! Anyways, I don't care to actually log on I just wanna talk haha.. is TT online?

I didn't change any of the config files for block IDs. Try deleting your config files so they regenerate? I am onilne right now. About to do an LP

TT, I need a bit of help, and it would be GREATLY appreciated.

I was looking through the BukkitFroge forums, and found that you had the EXACT same problem I did when trying to set up a TFC BukkitForge server:

http://bukkitforge.c...eaking-tfc.403/

Can you please tell me what you did to fix it?

Below is my crash report:

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----

// I'm sorry, Dave.

Time: 3/16/13 11:25 AM

Description: Exception generating new chunk

java.lang.NullPointerException

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- Head --

Stacktrace:

-- Chunk to be generated --

Details:

Position hash: 12884901862

Generator: RandomLevelSource

Stacktrace:

-- System Details --

Details:

Minecraft Version: 1.4.6

Operating System: Linux (amd64) version 2.6.32-279.2.1.el6.x86_64

Java Version: 1.7.0_05, Oracle Corporation

Java VM Version: Java HotSpot™ 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation

Memory: 1298863896 bytes (1238 MB) / 1450573824 bytes (1383 MB) up to 1450573824 bytes (1383 MB)

JVM Flags: 8 total; -Xmx1400M -Xms1400M -XX:+UseConcMarkSweepGC -XX:+UseParNewGC -XX:+CMSIncrementalPacing -XX:ParallelGCThreads=2 -XX:+AggressiveOpts -Xincgc

AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used

Suspicious classes: FML and Forge are installed

IntCache: cache: 43, tcache: 119, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0

FML: MCP v7.25 FML v4.6.15.514 Minecraft Forge 6.5.0.486 6 mods loaded, 6 mods active

mcp [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available

FML [Forge Mod Loader] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available

Forge [Minecraft Forge] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available

BukkitForge [bukkitForge] (BukkitForge-1.4.7-256.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available

BlockBreak [block Break Event] (BukkitForge-1.4.7-256.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available

TerraFirmaCraft [TerraFirmaCraft] (TFCraft-Universal-Core-B2-Build75.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available

BukkitForge Details: BukkitForge null-null (with bukkit API version 1.4.7-R0.1)

Plugins Loaded:[Didn't get far enough to load plugins :/]

Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)

Vec3 Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used

Player Count: 0 / 28; []

Is Modded: Definitely; Server brand changed to 'fml'

Type: Dedicated Server (map_server.txt)

I installed BukkitForge (Build #256) , Forge (6.6.0.486), and a few plug-ins (Essentials, ChestShop, etc)

The plug-ins work fine, but when I add TFC (Build 75) to the mods foler, my server says it is "Online", but the console says it crashed. I can't join the server on Minecraft either, it says "Can't connect to server."

My server is running 1.4.6, as well as my client, and I'm not sure what I did wrong?

PLEASE , please help me with this, as you know how to do it, and no one else can help. Thank you so much.

-ApexZone (Kyle) (Server Manager: nevaehsrealm.mcph.co:45967)

Try running bukkit forge version #235 for 1.4.7

Thats what I'm running. TFC doesn't jive with any of the newer versions.

Really liking the server, most of the people are very friendly and helpful with questions/issues. Have been able to explore in the world without being slaughtered 20x an hour from dbag players too, so bonus!

Question though.

I would like to build a tower type home vs the 8x8 box I started with but would like permission to build a small extension in the size of 10x9 out in front of the main tower over the "town road" running in front of the property I purchased. Basically a 2nd smaller room sticking off the main tower over the road so it would 1) look nicer and 2) not interfere with any other builders property in the area.

Would this be acceptable? Let me know.

I'm in Deadwood right on the corner near the orchards. Nice spot btw, but no water close. Can't wait to get a source bucket.

Thanks.

I saw your post in the facebook forum also. I'll go take a look at where you are living and scout out the area. I might be able to set up for you to purchase the plot so you can build there with out worrying about griefing.