Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
triplethreat78

[Offline] TT's TFC Server[B2-76][Bukkit plugins: Towny, iConomy, World Gaurd/Edit]

340 posts in this topic

Nevermind Krayer kill them all.

Let it burn, let it burn, let it burn.

Nevermind Krayer kill them all.

Let it burn, let it burn, let it burn.

No one killed your animals. Also you are never welcome on our server again. You honestly need to seek professional help.

No one killed your animals. Also you are never welcome on our server again. You honestly need to seek professional help.

On it champ, you guys are cracking me up by the way with the convos.

Are there three new towns or only two? I know I've found three towns so far but am I missing any?

Could I get whitelisted again? I've already logged onto the new server. ign:leafy202, just to ensure.

Could I get whitelisted again? I've already logged onto the new server. ign:leafy202, just to ensure.

Done you're free to play.

Are there three new towns or only two? I know I've found three towns so far but am I missing any?

There are four towns that I know of: Deadwood, Mineich, Az---something or other (ask Nezin its his town) and The Port of Midgaurd.

Is this server up? When i tried to join said it was offline, really looking for a server for me and a friend to play on, kinda hard to find one though :(

Our IGN are cwsager and Woodenhawk. Hoping to be able to play on server or at least connect.

Is this server up? When i tried to join said it was offline, really looking for a server for me and a friend to play on, kinda hard to find one though :(

Our IGN are cwsager and Woodenhawk. Hoping to be able to play on server or at least connect.

The server is online now. You must log once and then you can go in the builder group

Server was having issues this last week. Maintenance was being done by the hosting company. Sorry about that.

Woodenhawk, you need to connect to the server before you can get Builder access.

cwsager, you've been added to the Builder group.

In-game name: Merkaba216

Info about yourself:

How did you find us? Friend told me about it

Have you read the rules?: Yes

Do you understand that if a friend/sibling borrows your account and breaks a rule, you will be held responsible?: I am an only child so it won't be a problem

Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft Server? If so, for what reason: Never.

I will be looking forward to when the server is active again, hoping to find a nice community to join.

In-game name: Merkaba216

Info about yourself:

How did you find us? Friend told me about it

Have you read the rules?: Yes

Do you understand that if a friend/sibling borrows your account and breaks a rule, you will be held responsible?: I am an only child so it won't be a problem

Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft Server? If so, for what reason: Never.

Added!

I will be looking forward to when the server is active again, hoping to find a nice community to join.

The server is up so come join us.

Well, lets give this a shot. If this doesn't work out, oh well.

Application to Join VVV

Your name/preferred name: Nichalous / Just use my MC name or VP, Vic, Victor, Punk

Your minecraft name: Same as my forum name (VictorianPunk)

Your age: I know why you ask this, dose not mean I like it. (Turned 30 on 2/11)

Your skills with TFC: I know how to do everything TFC based and know a few tricks.I am a talented builder, (http://s440.photobuc...!cpZZ1QQtppZZ24 <-- All my MC Vanilla and TFC Screen Shots) Explorer, Miner, and Farmer.

Anything else you think will be relevant: I have been a OP/Mod on about 20 severs during my time playing MC I have been banned from one sever during a change in power. I have seen severs come and severs go, mostly go.

I like building in themed styles, If you tell me a style I will be able to mimic it to your liking MOST of the time.

Well, lets give this a shot. If this doesn't work out, oh well.

Have you connected to the server yet? You pass the application process btw. I'll give you Build access when I connect to the server today but I can't do it until you've connected at least once.

Yes i have connected once, about 5 mins before I made the app, I will connect again just to make sure.

Done.

I have connected once already, and got a nice look at the spawn area. I would like to begin my adventure as soon as I am white listed.

Hey Joa, Its been a long time, Wana team up?

Sounds like an idea, but I'm not sure if I've been white listed as of yet.

Your name/preferred name: Johan (sometimes reffered to as the flying dutch man)

Your minecraft name: joawsome1

Your age: 14

Your skills with TFC: I have enjoyed the expansions of TFC since it was in it's beta 1 stage. I have learned how to do everything in the mod and am familiar with every aspect that I personally enjoy. My experiences have lead me to a main focus in being a blacksmith and I have a tendency to expand in agriculture.

Anything else you think will be relevant: I have never been banned from any server by rule breaking, but only a friends server because I had placed a pressure plate in the spot where I knew he would spawn when he came back. The pressure plate was of course wired to a red stone contraption which would launch TNT directly at his city. Other than that I haven't had any run-in accidents which resulted in a punishment. Many severs I had once played in tend to die off after a while, but there will always be another world to begin a new life in.

Yes i have connected once, about 5 mins before I made the app, I will connect again just to make sure.

Done.

You've been added to the Builder group

Sounds like an idea, but I'm not sure if I've been white listed as of yet.

Well I can wait.

TT, since I can almost never manage to catch you on due to our different schedules can you take a look at something for me please?

There is a plot of unowned land in the middle of my land in town that I would like to ensure I purchase if you would make it so I can do that I would appreciate it.

On one other point:

The new town is shaping up to be an awesome place, I got a tour of the sewers being installed with all the stone purchased from my shop and WOW! VERY cool and can't wait to check that out when complete.

Makes me want to start an "abandoned" town somewhere where we can go to explore and battle the spawns...

TT, since I can almost never manage to catch you on due to our different schedules can you take a look at something for me please?

There is a plot of unowned land in the middle of my land in town that I would like to ensure I purchase if you would make it so I can do that I would appreciate it.

On one other point:

The new town is shaping up to be an awesome place, I got a tour of the sewers being installed with all the stone purchased from my shop and WOW! VERY cool and can't wait to check that out when complete.

Makes me want to start an "abandoned" town somewhere where we can go to explore and battle the spawns...

Haha thats awesomse! Yeah I'll check that plot out today. Put a sign on it telling people not to purchase it, To be honest, we dont see each other because I dont really play anymore. I've been busy with work but I'll try to get on later tonight which should be your afternoon I believe? And then we can settle the situation then.