Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
triplethreat78

[Offline] TT's TFC Server[B2-76][Bukkit plugins: Towny, iConomy, World Gaurd/Edit]

340 posts in this topic

This kinda sucks, I am gana be hiding my tool racks now.

I mean I raid, but only out in the wilds close to where my camp was. (Thanks to my camp being raided)

But not the towns . . . Thy are to be safe places, If thy are not then what is the point of living in them?

This kinda sucks, I am gana be hiding my tool racks now.

I mean I raid, but only out in the wilds close to where my camp was. (Thanks to my camp being raided)

But not the towns . . . Thy are to be safe places, If thy are not then what is the point of living in them?

hey VP sorry to bring this off topic, but where have you been? I've been trying to get your attention. (I sent you a conversation)

For now I made two tradebooth chests to keep my tools in and I also posted signs outside my home stating this so don't bother breaking in again.

I counted up everything I lost from this:

4 pickaxes, 4 pro picks, 4 axes, 3 saws, 2 hoes, 2 chisels, 3 hammers, 4 sythes, 4 shovels, 3 maces, 1 sword, and 2 knives

Most of these were chanted as well. So to whoever got them, enjoy them asshole.

Yeah... thrilled.

You can get enchantments on your own, but you should specify the exact tools you lost.

Won't matter but they were all bronze with only lvl 1 chants.

I just wish the bug would get fixed.

It's not a bug because towny isnt familiar with the chiseling system

Any idea on how soon the server will be updated? And if so will there be a reset? I haven't been through a reset/update so am unfamiliar with how it is done on this server.

Any idea on how soon the server will be updated? And if so will there be a reset? I haven't been through a reset/update so am unfamiliar with how it is done on this server.

I think we can do it this weekend if all the mods are updated. The Water Sack is now b76 compatible but I need to check on the other mod to see if its updated. A world reset just means a new world would be created and you would start from scratch again. We'll try and avoid this though. Just one note: Hotfixes were just released but they are starting to slow down. This is what I was waiting for so I didn't constantly update the server every day they came out with a fix.

As far as the reset, that affects towns, homes, onhand cash ect? Would we start with cash to buy a plot? Or keep some of the cash we currently have?

Or basically a complete wipe? Could be good as the main town of Deadwood would seem to be in need of a rework, but Meinoch (is that the right name? I can't remember... M-something LOL) would be a real shame to lose. Those sewers are amazing!

I would say hold off on an update, since it seems that there will most likely be another hotfix or so in the next few days. On top of that, it would be a shame to lose metal since it cannot be stored in chests any longer. Along with the fact that leather is now a pain to get. Meaning animals are far more valuable.

As far as the reset, that affects towns, homes, onhand cash ect? Would we start with cash to buy a plot? Or keep some of the cash we currently have?

Or basically a complete wipe? Could be good as the main town of Deadwood would seem to be in need of a rework, but Meinoch (is that the right name? I can't remember... M-something LOL) would be a real shame to lose. Those sewers are amazing!

On the server you would start out with $30 of some iConomy money and we'd have an NPC like we do in Deadwood that would give you a one time drop of some meat and fruit, come bronze coins and a water sack.

I would say hold off on an update, since it seems that there will most likely be another hotfix or so in the next few days. On top of that, it would be a shame to lose metal since it cannot be stored in chests any longer. Along with the fact that leather is now a pain to get. Meaning animals are far more valuable.

Well I wouldn't update until the weekend so that hotfix will probably come before then, you can always keep the metal in the chest without removing it. It doesnt just fall out automatically so pull it out as you need it. I can also set up an NPC that would sell animal spawn eggs for a reasonable price as well.

On the server you would start out with $30 of some iConomy money and we'd have an NPC like we do in Deadwood that would give you a one time drop of some meat and fruit, come bronze coins and a water sack.

Well I wouldn't update until the weekend so that hotfix will probably come before then, you can always keep the metal in the chest without removing it. It doesnt just fall out automatically so pull it out as you need it. I can also set up an NPC that would sell animal spawn eggs for a reasonable price as well.

That's actually a good idea, considering animals are a pain to transport. Even with the simply horses lasso

You can still store ingots in anvils, even if it's only a stone anvil. It's also possible to store them in booth storage (and they stay hot as it is not a TFC storage).

No animal husbandry should work properly now, so even if it's time consuming, animals can reproduce

Will the NPC who is supposed to convert coins to money be fixed with this?

What of that fishing net mod that the server had planned on earlier? Will that be added, or will it not? Also I was wondering of the backpack mod. Perhaps we could add it, but make custom recipes to make them harder than just 8 leather? Like the use of string for a part, or some other more crafting related time consumption for 1 bag?

Wouldn't mind checking out this server. Im currently trying out a bunch to see what i like

IGN: DonatoXIII (i's)

are you guys still running old versions of mods? I couldnt get it to work with latests mods found (some were only 1.4.7)

Yeah, were still running the old build. Just download the modpack on the facebook page

Hello, i can not for play for about 2-3 months due to computer break :( Krayer please don't remove protection off my house