Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
triplethreat78

[Offline] TT's TFC Server[B2-76][Bukkit plugins: Towny, iConomy, World Gaurd/Edit]

340 posts in this topic

Hello, i can not for play for about 2-3 months due to computer break :( Krayer please don't remove protection off my house

parker, it probably won't matter because we've decided to do a server reset June 1st to start the summer off right. Its been determined that a map reset is required if we are to update to build76. This means that we will schedule a map reset at that time.

Will there be a replacemn for all the active owns in the new map? Or will everything have to start off from scrach?

First off i would like to mention that i have had fun playing on your server for the past few weeks, thank you for that!

With the reset on June 1st will there be any additions/updates to the mods used on the server?

Also will you add a server mod pack with all the versions of the mods used on the server like you have done previously? (makes like a lot easier)

When the server resets what will our starting balance be? Also will the capital city be established before the server is online?

Sorry for all the questions I'm just interested in how this will play out.

Well according to the facebook page, there will be plenty additional mods added to the server. One that caught my eye was of course BibloCraft, which I am unfamiliar with. As for other mods, I assume there will be a list posted before they release a mod pack.

BibloCraft will work well, love the storage/display units that the mod adds, not to mention armour stands!

Hmm, normally I'm not a big fan of PvP-servers.

But after reading through the topic and watching TT's LP it feels strangely appealing.

Might check it out ^^

You have SO many protection mods its not even funny. In fact its quite sad.

Well then you should go elsewhere. It irritates me to see someone who simply comments once to simply state that.

Yes, by all means go grief people somewhere else.

Yes, by all means go grief people somewhere else.

because the only possible reason someone could think the protection mods are absolute trash is that they want to watch the world burn/explode right?

"because the only possible reason someone could think the protection mods are absolute trash is that they want to watch the world burn/explode right?"

'Ja.' - Adolf Hitler, 1946

Typically the only people who whine about prot mods ARE the people who want to "watch the world burn/explode" so yes I would agree with your sarcastic assessment, thanks.

Personally, if you are just going to bitch about them in the forum and call it "sad" then go find another server cause I seriously don't give a rat's ass if you play on this one or not.

K? thx bye

Hey there!

I'm JimBouki from greece (GMT+2) and I've been playing Minecraft for about 2 years now. I'm new to TFC and I'd rather try it SMP rather than boring solo, so I guess the June reset on your server is a good opportunity for me!

I'm in my 30s and have played on towny/iconomy/mcmmo servers so far, never banned on any of them so far. I'm not a PvPer, I'm mostly interested in building stuff and still learning TFC so I guess I'll be spending most of my online time practicing on it while reading the wiki and spamming the chat with my questions hehe.

That's all for now,

looking forward to becoming whitelisted and see you online soon!

dude i been working my *ass off* to make the server good and open to many idea's, and frankly all the players really have is lwc, and towny if they dont wanna pvp. i been trying to get everyone involed and i am the only server on here that has bukkit working, period so if your gonna flame or hate, go to another server thread and post, because i dont feel like hearing shit, i cant please everyone, so with that said a new thread will be started for 1.5.1 soon.

Any idea how much longer till the world is ready to go with the reset?

The data we are planning for is June 1st but I think it will be earlier than that. Thanks for asking!

Hey there!

I'm JimBouki from greece (GMT+2) and I've been playing Minecraft for about 2 years now. I'm new to TFC and I'd rather try it SMP rather than boring solo, so I guess the June reset on your server is a good opportunity for me!

I'm in my 30s and have played on towny/iconomy/mcmmo servers so far, never banned on any of them so far. I'm not a PvPer, I'm mostly interested in building stuff and still learning TFC so I guess I'll be spending most of my online time practicing on it while reading the wiki and spamming the chat with my questions hehe.

That's all for now,

looking forward to becoming whitelisted and see you online soon!

JimBouki thanks for your interesting on our server. If you go to the first page of this thread you will see a link to apply for build access. Currently the server is closed to anyone by admins as we are setting up content for the players. Once the server is open, we will update everyone here.

*Edit*

dont morry i find it!

*Edit*

TT

can you please put the new mod pack to download?

i cant find the Terramobs 0.2 mod

Edited by TuxedinhoBR

Im not sure if you have let your website subsciprtion run out for a reason, but because it has, i can't view any of the links on the op....

Im not sure if you have let your website subsciprtion run out for a reason, but because it has, i can't view any of the links on the op....

which links exactly? Because all of the enjin ones are workings fine.

Hey all long time. Is there an updated pack for the sever? Including jar file?

You all mentioned that you had/have a working copy of bukkitforge. Is there a chance I may get a hold of this copy for my own nefarious uses?

Things could be said. Things have been said. Honestly I have no choice but to agree with those things.