Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.

22 posts in this topic

Hello and welcome to jumpingslimegaming. im checkmate0555 and i am the founder of the channel. we will be posting our first couple of vids in the next couple days so we realy hope you all enjoy our videos and hopefully some of you subscribe and maybe leave a like! thanks for your time.

Heres our channel link! http://www.youtube.com/user/JumpingSlimeGaming?feature=mhee

If this topic is about TFC videos then it needs to go in let's play and live stream, not off topic

pretty sure this is a spambot...

Take a look at the shoutbox. Someone please ban this guy, the only reason he is here is to promote his channel, which doesn't have anything to do with TFC.

ya my channel dosnt have anything to do with tfc because its a brad new channel and yes i am here to promote my channel cus i am going to be doing a lets play about tfc so thank you very much for your consideration.

I'm not gonna take it back until i actually see you uploading a video of a TFC's let's play. I don't have much of a reason to trust you, now do i?

well no spambot... but another kind of spammer, let me sum this up:

If you want ppl subscribing to you, make videos. Right now your channel has ZERO videos and ZERO subscribers. The right order is: Make good videos, THEN get subscribers. You don't get subscribers just because you spam the link to your channel.... First you gotta offer something.

i still cant see how im spaming by posting my link one time by making a new thread and im going to post my first video tonight and im going to be playing with another person on a tfc server. i dont want you to take what you said back its your personal opinian and you have the right to that, if you want to call me a spamer and get me banned so be it but i will be posting videos about TFC and i realy hope that if you deside to whatch them that you actualy enjoy them and if you dont then dont call me names and s**t but help me out be giving me pointers and sugjest some thing that i should do. i apoligize if i spamed and ill try my best not to fill up the chat with all my channel stuff. thank you for your time.

Let's give him a chance, because after all also he has the right to post, and hate a person for a presumed spambot is just stupid.

I will watch your video and give you my opinion on it.

But @ wolf, it feels like a spammer if he puts in a link a few days ago and today again and a thread without any video. If he is going to put out good videos im gonna take everything back i said.

thank you wolf and Gorni like i said i will try to make good videos but i cant promise anything cus i dont have very good equipment to work with but i will at least try. agian like i said why call me names and bully me? why not help me by sugjesting things that i should record and sugjest some things youd like to see.

thank you wolf and Gorni like i said i will try to make good videos but i cant promise anything cus i dont have very good equipment to work with but i will at least try. agian like i said why call me names and bully me? why not help me by sugjesting things that i should record and sugjest some things youd like to see.

I'd like to see what you can build in a survival, no creative-hacks, world. Can you build something extremely awesome and leave your name in the story of this mod?

depends. do you mean in TFC or just in minecraft in general? cus im not much of a builder but like i said about making my videos i will at least try.

depends. do you mean in TFC or just in minecraft in general? cus im not much of a builder but like i said about making my videos i will at least try.

TFC, but everyone is a great builder. You don't need to build perfect houses, but buildings that make you feel at home. These are the best.

Hmmmm. well i will try and think of something and maybe ill make it into a series. its going to be kind of tough in TFC but ill give it a try.

yesterday, you said you would have a vid up in a couplr hours, I still see no video... Suspicious much?

yes i did say that but i had to rerender the video into 1080p so its a better quilaty for my viewers. i also got invited to post my videos on a differant youtube channel so im going to post the video on there channel instead and i still dont see what your suspicious about cus im not spaming the chat with my channel link, im not saying anything rude to any of you and im still going to do a TFCletsplay so i cant see why you gotta give me so much hate. thanks for your time

Can you give us a link to that video? Cause i can't find a video you uploaded.

thats cus i havent uploaded it yet because my siblings dont know how to listen when i tell them not to touch the PC so i had to rerender the video but i rendered it into 1080p and it should be up today.

Oh ahahahaha they're a problem. I have 2 little brothers, 8 and 5, that make noise and play wrestling in every room they go all the day( well, not really all the day, for example in the night they sleep). That explains why I'm so patient.