Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Treyflix

How old do you think I am?

128 posts in this topic

Internet is full with young people and since it should be a surprise it can't young, so my guess is 65 -_-

so my guess is 65 -_-

A bit older than what I thought. I said 15-17 but he is a farmer. I don't know.

Sir, stop now. The only one that has the permission to melt is achartran, and if you don't have a permission, you can't melt. However you can evaporate.

My lawyer here has a good point, I stand by it.

And I hereby copyright the following things:

- Melting

- Having the alter-ego Sherlock Holmes and reserve the right to make up excuses as to why he can't help you at the moment

- Locking anyone or anything in the basement

- losing stuff in closets

- Digging holes in people's yards

- Being aged 17 years

This list is subject to change, more copyright claims may be added or removed at any time. Oh, and if you read this I own all your pencil erasers, ALL OF THEM.

This list is subject to change, more copyright claims may be added or removed at any time. Oh, and if you read this I own all your pencil erasers, ALL OF THEM.

That's why i use pens :3

And I copyright my things:

-Having the alter-ego Dr. Watson's smart ghost (Only in Sherlock's derails);

-Killing someone with a sniper;

-Being the lord of wolves and Red Steel;

-Saying awesome and lol during an holmesian event;

-Capitalizing the first letter of achartran to melt him and distract Sherlock.

-Saying "No! Chuck Norris hates it!";

-Building something while I post;

-Saying "Yes! Bear Grills can eat it!";

-Saying Kimbblesrath "I killed the eye of Cthulhu!";

This list is subject to change, more copyright claims may be added or removed at any time. Oh, and if you read this I own all your pencil erasers, ALL OF THEM. All this article is protected from Copyright TheWolf277©.

Edited by TheWolf277

My Copyrights

• Being the All-Seeing Eye (or any spelling variant there of)
  • Making remarks about raining down tears, or endowing knowledge
  • Evaporating
  • Having rainbow eye powers
  • Calling srgnoodles "Sugar Noodles" (I don't care who started it, I copyright it)
  • The phrase "Aurum Ignis" (TheWolf277 got permission for his title)
  • The Dunk memes. That I made.

This list is subject to change at ANY TIME. I can add (or remove) more claims of copyright as I see fit. If you read this thread, I own all of your pen ink refills or pencil leads. ALL OF THEM. Unless they are made of ichor, the immortal blood of the gods as the that is poisonous to the..... lets not get into that. This Thread is Copyright to Kimbblesrath (a.k.a The All-Seeing Eye) © 2012

Edited by Kimbblesrath

-Saying Kimbblesrath "I killed the eye of Cthulhu!";

Pffft... The Eye of Cthulhu is a mere ant compared to the All-Seeing Eye. But alas, it is a grievance to see that one of my kin has been killed.

So this is now a copyrighting thread? :

Yes, Yes it is.

Every right is in my profile.

Yes, because this topic is dead before it was born...

-Having the alter-ego Dr. Watson (Only in Sherlock's derails);

Eh-herm, this is Sherlock.

I am truly sorry my good sir, but Doctor Watson died quite some years ago from old age, I watched him die and was there to see his coffin lowered in the ground. He is most certainly dead.

My new accomplice is, sadly, this moody teenager you all know as achartran. He is vastly incompetent and hardly does anything but stress about school work and sit in front of this blasted machine all day, I had to throw him down into the basement for a moment to get to talk to you here actually.

But alas, I rent my study in his house, so I am stuck here as I can not afford any superior lodgings due to business being rather slow and most people thinking I don't exist. So sadly, I cannot take on a more qualified accomplice due to other circumstances. Now if you'll excuse me, I need to let achartran out of the basement.

Good day,

Sherlock.

---

Hey guys, It's achartran, I'm back, Sherlock tossed me into the basement again. But I told him if he didn't let me out I would make a point of burning his toast every morning, so he let me out.

anyways, he's lock himself back in his study, won't be out for a few days by the sound of it, I think he's trying to tame a pod of genetically modified miniature wales in his bathtub...

Eh-herm, this is Sherlock.

I am truly sorry my good sir, but Doctor Watson died quite some years ago from old age, I watched him die and was there to see his coffin lowered in the ground. He is most certainly dead.

Fixed.

Edited my rights. :P

Come on... Trey. :P

Holy shit Guys did this explode! I'm so sorry, I forgot about this for a few days, then was gone for weeks.

Here it is, don't judge me! I'm actually only 15 years old. My 16th birthday is in 30 days on 12/12/12 though. I am a organic farmer yes, because I do get legitimate income from that. It is technically my parents farm though.

Here is the real shocker though; I am actually a Athelete. A Cyclist (like lance armstrong except, yah know, without the doping!) to be precise. You wknt believe this part but I am actually a national level junior in the USA. I was gone because I traveled to Kentucky and Indiana to do two UCI (The UCI is the international governing body of cycling, a UCI race means it's a BIG race) races that are qualifiers for a elite camp in Belgium (like, Europe) but only SIX juniors (the best six in the country) get to go. I will find out this week if I qualified! Super nervous.

Oh and i'm homechooled.

Oofda, did I say to much? Congrats, you now know everything about me :P

-age snip-

And I Won! I said 15-17. However I don't judge people from their age.

how old is DUNK?!?!?

Yes you did Wolf.

@Dunk 24!

Kim, eternal and noodles aren't allowed to guess

Twenty six!

Holy shit Guys did this explode! I'm so sorry, I forgot about this for a few days, then was gone for weeks.

Here it is, don't judge me! I'm actually only 15 years old. My 16th birthday is in 30 days on 12/12/12 though. I am a organic farmer yes, because I do get legitimate income from that. It is technically my parents farm though.

Here is the real shocker though; I am actually a Athelete. A Cyclist (like lance armstrong except, yah know, without the doping!) to be precise. You wknt believe this part but I am actually a national level junior in the USA. I was gone because I traveled to Kentucky and Indiana to do two UCI (The UCI is the international governing body of cycling, a UCI race means it's a BIG race) races that are qualifiers for a elite camp in Belgium (like, Europe) but only SIX juniors (the best six in the country) get to go. I will find out this week if I qualified! Super nervous.

Oh and i'm homechooled.

Oofda, did I say to much? Congrats, you now know everything about me :P

Cool! My mom b-day is also on 12/12/12. :)

@ Dunk Ok haha. :P

@ trey How? I've never seen wolf do that..

how old is DUNK?!?!?

Looking your smiling shark...let me guess...something like 200 million years.

I misunderstood. 370 million years old! :D

I misunderstood. 370 million years old! :D

RIGHT MAN!

no, you didn't misunderstand, I was referring to my actual age.