Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Treyflix

How old do you think I am?

128 posts in this topic

My birthday was nov 2, and I'm 18

: Well, now i feel just cruel... i don't know why, but i tend to think people are older than they are...

Sorry, Dunk : please, don't kill me...

And right now i realize you must be going to an university, as you are always getting help in that thread you pinned in the discussion forums... why i thought you were 32? *double facepalm*

: Well, now i feel just cruel... i don't know why, but i tend to think people are older than they are...

Sorry, Dunk : please, don't kill me...

And right now i realize you must be going to an university, as you are always getting help in that thread you pinned in the discussion forums... why i thought you were 32? *double facepalm*

JAG, I don't think you want a...

stop posting this picture pls.

And Dunk I thought you wanted to keep it secret?..Then again, It is a thread for revealing you age.

stop posting this picture pls.

And Dunk I thought you wanted to keep it secret?..Then again, It is a thread for revealing you age.

I'd like you to note the edit that Dunk made to your post (at least i think it was Dunk...)

And i honestly don't see much point in hiding your age here; it's just like hiding where you come from. It's not like this was a place to get laid or something like that, it's just a forum... For instance, i left perfectly clear in my own profile that i'm 16 :

I'd like you to note the edit that Dunk made to your post (at least i think it was Dunk...)

And i honestly don't see much point in hiding your age here; it's just like hiding where you come from. It's not like this was a place to get laid or something like that, it's just a forum... For instance, i left perfectly clear in my own profile that i'm 16 :

YOU'RE 16??

This I never would have guessed!

no

Ya I saw the edit. I "fixed" it. And ya I see where you are coming from. It is just a forum.

YOU'RE 16??

This I never would have guessed!

lol, what, you thought i was older? :P

lol, what, you thought i was older? :P

yeah...

This thread is making me feel old...

yeah...

This thread is making me feel old...

Not as old as it makes me feel lol

Not as old as it makes me feel lol

*Looked at your age*

Yeah... ... ...

Now I feel young again!

Perfect way to raise up your self-esteem:

Compare yourself to someone else :)

Now that we are on the topic(sort of, we always were...) how old do you guys think the ALL SEEING EYE is? Don't go crazy. o_O (Not you Dunk)

You guys will be surprised maybe...

Either 15 or 17.

EDIT: No, no 16. I'M the 16 years old guy ¬____¬ don't you steal my age.

Either 15 or 17.

Why either? Just wondering..

I would make a range ("from 15 to 17"), but because of what i said in the edit... :

I would make a range ("from 15 to 17"), but because of what i said in the edit... :

HAHAHAHAH Ok...xD

Either 15 or 17.

EDIT: No, no 16. I'M the 16 years old guy ¬____¬ don't you steal my age.

Sorry, but 17 isn't available, I have copyrighted it and maintain that no other persons shall be granted permission to be this barring my personal permission.

I have amended my copyrights on my profile to reflect this :P

Sorry, but 17 isn't available, I have copyrighted it and maintain that no other persons shall be granted permission to be this barring my personal permission.

I have amended my copyrights on my profile to reflect this :P

Oh, Gah Damnit!

At least Bioxx is 24...

Oh, Gah Damnit!

At least Bioxx is 24...

you've just been lawyered.

Felys - 41

Deviator - 37

Wicc3R1 - 28

Me -24

Bioxx - 24

Ryuugumo -24

Esteban - 24

Eternal -23

Wolf - 18

Jed -19

ECC - 19

Dunk - 18

Scooterdanny - 18

infinus5 - 18

srnoodles - 17

archartran -17

bsb -16

Treyflix -15

Deviator - 37

Me -24

Bioxx - 24

Ryuugumo -24

Esteban - 24

Eternal -23

Wolf - 20 (Really???)

Jed -19

ECC - 19

Dunk - 18

Scooterdanny - 18

infinus5 - 18

srnoodles - 17

archartran -17

bsb -16

And me, 15. Although I'll be 16 real quick.

Wow, JAG is 16?! Huh, I'm in good company.

JAG, if I ever visit down there, we will have to meet. I think we would become good friends.

@Kimble: hhmmm. Twelve?

Wolf - 20 (Really???)

Why really? I know that wolves don't live until 20 years, but I'm not a wolf.

I think that Kimbble is about 13-15 because one time I saw his age because he put it in his profile.

It seems that i'm the older one on this forum :)

But not as wise as i'd wish !