Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Treyflix

How old do you think I am?

128 posts in this topic

Why really? I know that wolves don't live until 20 years, but I'm not a wolf.

I think that Kimbble is about 13-15 because one time I saw his age because he put it in his profile.

I thought you were 18

I thought you were 18

Younger? I am the only person that appears younger? Ok, going to change my age if this can make someone happy. No, don't stop me.

EDIT: Now I'm 18 years old. I lost 2 years on the way.

Younger? I am the only person that appears younger? Ok, going to change my age if this can make someone happy. No, don't stop me.

EDIT: Now I'm 18 years old. I lost 2 years on the way.

noone will ever know

Not as old as it makes me feel lol

Makes me somehow feel not as old :)

Wow, JAG is 16?! Huh, I'm in good company.

JAG, if I ever visit down there, we will have to meet. I think we would become good friends.

I honestly don't remember where "down here" was, you know :P so i don't think that's happening any time soon...

I honestly don't remember where "down here" was, you know :P so i don't think that's happening any time soon...

You know... South America... Were you live...?

Oh, yeah, sorry, i derped out and readed "if you ever visit down there" instead of "if i ever visit down there". lol

33, kidding, 12-15

Allright! Revealing time.......

12. YAY!!!

Also, Wolf or Ryan Frightfulface, when did you see that in my profile? I don't remember putting it there. :o

Allright! Revealing time.......

12. YAY!!!

Also, Wolf or Ryan Frightfulface, when did you see that in my profile? I don't remember putting it there. :o

Before you signed here.

Before you signed here.

Before I signed here?

26 September 2012.

How would you have seen it in my profile if the profile didn't even exist because I hadn't made it yet? And alos, it that case, I am pretty sure it would be signed up, not signed.

How would you have seen it in my profile if the profile didn't even exist because I hadn't made it yet?

I have a friend called Chuck Norris. He knows the future, you know...

I have a friend called Chuck Norris. He knows the future, you know...

No but seriously, how? And Chuck doesn't hang around with wolves to my knowledge..

No but seriously, how?

I read your profile.

I read your profile.

But you said you read it BEFORE sept 26. Or did I put my age in at the beginning and take it out later? I have no idea.

But you said you read it BEFORE sept 26. Or did I put my age in at the beginning and take it out later? I have no idea.

You joined the forums and you posted your age. After some days you deleted it. I saw your age when you posted it.

You joined the forums and you posted your age. After some days you deleted it. I saw your age when you posted it.

Oh. That makes sense now,.

Oh. That makes sense now,.

Now I'm Ryan and I'm 43 lol.

Whats the average age in forums? 17?

Whats the average age in forums? 17?

15-25

About 17 yeah.