Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Treyflix

How old do you think I am?

128 posts in this topic

I figured I'd finally be open about my age, as much as I know people will be surprised, I really don't care. So guys, based on the posts of mine that you have seen, how old do you think I am?

I figured I'd finally be open about my age, as much as I know people will be surprised, I really don't care. So guys, based on the posts of mine that you have seen, how old do you think I am?

I really don't mind about that, because judging from the age is a stupid behavior, however...

When I was a child my dream was to fly on a dragons back... I think I am acheiving that dream.

That means you're not a child. Maybe about 15-17?

Yeah I would agree, 15-17.

um...isnt Treyflix actually a farmer of some sort?! That would make me guess him older...

Not because he is a farmer he can't work at a younger age (in fact, quite the opposite) :

I would say 17, 18 maybe

I'm going with 312. It's either really high or really low and low seems to be covered.

Come on, post your age, come on come on. Treyflixxxxxxx!!!!!!

Perhaps late teen years/late 20s? Either 17-19 or high 20s. Couldn't say.

Power abuse coming in now:

tell now or warn status.

go go go go.

Power abuse coming in now:

tell now or warn status.

go go go go.

With no effect...

He's retreated. 'Oh man, maybe I was hasty...'

No, Trey... tell us... tell us... tell us...

You don't want to tell????

Then why did you make that topic? ( ;) )

I would guess mid 20's, since you have mentioned being an (organic?) farmer, so you have a job, but you don't give off that "old" vibe.

and guys, he obviously forgot he posted this, or is trying to make us squirm in our seats.

Ok, time to spam him with PMs. Someone wanna help me out?

EDIT: lol, it was a joke Wolf :P i just hope i stopped you before you send him a thousand mps.

Ok, time to spam him with PMs. Someone wanna help me out?

I personally help. 1...2...3...goooooooo!!!!!!

Treyyyyyyy........................................ You haven't even posted in awhile. Just say it already. It's KILLING ME!!!

Treyyyyyyy........................................ You haven't even posted in awhile. Just say it already. It's KILLING ME!!!

Too late. He's gone forever. He is still in these forums, but not in this topic...

Too late. He's gone forever. He is still in these forums, but not in this topic...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....... The ALL SEEING EYE MUST KNOW!!!!! IT IS THE LEGACY OF THE ALL SEEING EYE TO SEE ALL!!!! IM MELTING............ ALL SEEING EYE ANTI MELT ACTIVATE! There.

IM MELTING

Sir, stop now. The only one that has the permission to melt is achartran, and if you don't have a permission, you can't melt. However you can evaporate.

Sir, stop now. The only one that has the permission to melt is achartran, and if you don't have a permission, you can't melt. However you can evaporate.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. I'M EVAPORATING..............

I copyright Evaporating noone else can use it!

*Evaporates a million times, even though he couldn't*

/rebel

/rebel

What do you have against an Eye evaporating? Anyway, I condense in a matter of minutes, so it is all good.

Seconds if I try really hard.

:P

/rebel

You are putting a strain on the TFClaws, sir.