Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Sting_Auer

The Official Help Dunk With His Homework Thread [Drink cactus juice! It'll quench ya!]

110 posts in this topic

History was easy for me.  Names, dates, events....who needs to remember those?  I don't.  I remember cause and effect and why and daily life.  :D   What?  It worked...I got a degree in history.  

So if you need help, just ask me.  Don't know if I can explain it to you but can try.  :D

I've been out of school for 3 months now. Why is this thread still active...

Technically today is Dunk's first day back to school, so this thread is relevant once again!

TFC generates the world completly different than normal MC.The world is generated as the real world is. There is an equator (0 Z) And there are poles ( +-20k Z). Everything in between goes from Equator-near places like desert and low precipitation areas that are very hot and dont have too much vegetation, over to a moderate temperatures at about 10K and will drop fast after 15K Z you won't find too much stuff else than tundras.The world is still infinite though if you go after +-20k Z there is nothing but frozen wasteland. But you can still go with the X axis, as this one is infinite as you know it. But if you are at 10k Z and go along the x axis the climate will almost not change.If you don't find trees at 0,0 thats because trees are not very likely to spawn at the equator. This doesent affect the oregeneration.

that's insanely awesome realism to the max

I've been out of school for 3 months now. Why is this thread still active...

who knows

who knows

Because logic

-Just realized i have committed a gaming sin.......I'm using a mac-

So, now that Dunk's out in the working world, will we get to help with his work?

Sounds good :) until my boss gets back tomorrow, I'm just manually entering records into a database, as per my instructions. You can do that if you like :)

no you can't