Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
pasty2k2

Animals make no sound/sheep invincible, build 53

14 posts in this topic

Hi Bioxx, wicked mod man - still not found copper but its driving me on!

Just wanted to let you know, animals move in b-53 now which is great, but they dont seem to make any sounds when being hurt for me (all other sound is working fine), and sheep are invincible in this regard. they "hurt" and run around but have infi health. Cows die, so not sure whats happening here. Almost ignornable, but beds...

Just thought I'd let you know, if you need a log of sorts I can provide, though not sure if this would be logged in it or not...

Cheers dude, n1 for the quick build by the way for 1.4.2, you're the man!

pasty2k2

yep... just started a game with "cheats on" to give myself a bed. Other than that its not a gamebreaking bug. Well servers may need free beds... ;)

spose thats a way around for now, don't suppose you're aware of any changes in ore spawn at all are you? cant seem to ever find any copper! debating whether to put up with the small bugs in 53 for now or continue with 52e...

holy cow.. 1 hour later, build 54, sheep now die!

BioxxSPLOSION! you get some donate moneys sir!

ehmm... they don't die for me... after throwing like 20 javelins on a sheep i stopped trying...

Edit: they die... but i need 2 hits with a redsteel mace... Almost invincible with javelins.

Same big life in 54 2 hit redsteel sword

i just used 5 tnts on top of the sheep and it worked fine...

ehmm... they don't die for me... after throwing like 20 javelins on a sheep i stopped trying...

Edit: they die... but i need 2 hits with a redsteel mace... Almost invincible with javelins.

pretty sure javelin's damage hasn't been changed to the new scale, try any other tool, an axe, a knife, maybe even a hoe.

I just punched it, didn't seem to take any longer than usual.

They still make no sound, but something tells me they are getting new sounds and hes removed the old ones? I think I've heard a few new sounds, can't pin what they were from though.

everything is strange at my end... even mobs are strange (55 is what im playing) and i got a zombie burning the whole day now...still not dying.

everything is strange at my end... even mobs are strange (55 is what im playing) and i got a zombie burning the whole day now...still not dying.

Yeah, the health of everything's been scaled up, but not all the damages, meaning that fire is now doing two damage of 1000 health instead of 2 of 20(not to scale).