Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
renadi

Constant damage no cause? (54)

12 posts in this topic

On the latest version, 54, I have a weird bug that I can't seem to place the origin of, first time it happened was after I died and came back, I still had my buffs from before death, and I was also bleeding, so a little later the bleed goes away, at least on the screen, and I still keep taking constant damage, very minor but it was lowering my health.

New world, I have been hit once by a zombie, show no adverse status effects listed, again taking consistent damage, slowly, there's just a tiny sliver of health missing now, but it's not recovering fast enough, bar a regen effect from some food I am going to VERY slowly die.

I have the same problem. Seems like remainder of vanilla hunger system to me, with constant damage being starvation damage independent from new hunger bar.

Yeah, and the new death system isn't like vanillas so stuff sticks around, makes sense, very annoying not being able to even eat a steak to fix it.

55 is out. Try it and see if this fixes things... it may have been related to the old vanilla mobs being used, or something to do with a food effect.

I'm glad these all come out on a weekend.

Yeah. I think I'm just going to stick to 1.3.2/52e though for now. There seem to be a lot of issues with the 142 release - MC and TFC and others. I threw them into a new MultiMC profile and had no sound for anything except walking/swimming and when a skeleton fires a bow. MC crashes on unload. Optifine was causing all the lines to show up between every block, so looks like they're even having some 142 issues too.

Another week or two i'm sure many of these things will get ironed out.

Yeah. I think I'm just going to stick to 1.3.2/52e though for now. There seem to be a lot of issues with the 142 release - MC and TFC and others. I threw them into a new MultiMC profile and had no sound for anything except walking/swimming and when a skeleton fires a bow. MC crashes on unload. Optifine was causing all the lines to show up between every block, so looks like they're even having some 142 issues too.

Another week or two i'm sure many of these things will get ironed out.

I've got my server on 52e, I've got all the last 10 versions saved, I only update when I just want to screw around.

in build 55 you can eat cooked food to remove the constant damage, 54 seemed to crash when eating cooked beef.

hmm. i had this...I couldnt eat raw meat.. i cooked it.. ate it and it was gone

When you start the game, you start with the default hunger value of 20, despite the hunger bar showing maximum. Once you lose a little bit of hunger you are able to eat and you gain the new amount of hunger associated with the food you eat, but then you can no longer eat until your hunger drops below 20, which never happened. My hunger bar stopped decreasing at about 55%