Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
hamcybo

[Offline] Midnight Sun TFC Server [Season 1][inactive forms]

139 posts in this topic

MidnightSunTFC server is 20 slots. here is what you will need to login

mods and config

mod pack link

Forge 6.0.5.489
TFC b2-75
1.4.6 player API 1.3, Link
smart moving 12.0 Link
Simple horses Link

Backpack v 1.5.7 Link
Leather water sac link
Elegant Punt link As of 03/17/2013 this mod has been removed from the server
Custom NPC link

config

backpack config
Note you will need to change the backpack.config in order to use the backpacks.
general {
I:backpackSizeL=3
I:backpackSizeM=1
I:enderRecipe=0
}

Server host:Allgamer.net
server ip: 209.236.121.207

MidnightSun TFC Live server- online banner is not working

Posted Image

MidnightSun TFC Test Server - online banner is not working

Posted Image

I would ask that you do not grief, we have a problem with griefers I will add a white list. to help prevent griefing please place a sign above your door to your house/Base.
see you online :D/>

Big news we now have a TS3 server the
ip TS.midnightsungamming.com
Password: alaska

this is a status update of the midnight Sun server. as of right now i will be updating the server to build 75 by the end of this week. once i have update the server you will have to submit an app you join the server all that have played before may join with out an app. what i am hoping to do is to have open weekend events where new player can join the server and play with us. for those that are still actively play on this server i want to hear for you on this post or in a pm on restart the midnight sun server. (Seed 765762814) why i want to restart is that every one is so far from each other, and that is not want i want with having a server. i will be keeping all the old data for the current server, so if any one want's the files i can email you them. one of the other things i would like to do is to have a LP of the server, if anyone is interested.

what i am looking for on the server.

• [*]
Farmer's - [*]Rancher's - [*]Builder's - i don't want to see just 9x9's [*]Lumberjacks - [*]Miners - [*]Blacksmith's - [*]most of all to have fun!

As of Jan 28th 2013 the server is White listed from this point you must app to join the server. what i need from you is your Minecraft Name, Age /.group, Time zone, and what you want to bring to the serve. you may post here on this thread or you can sen me a PM.

current White list. 33 people

ado_hoppo
godofcider
crafterfr33
f4lk5
zeroxenos
slasher20
akhammy
kippan
hardway155
silien
splusc299
1hamcybo
wrichard84
mineshadow
lilyi
gellegbs
lazerlump
akziege
shrike
andynpc
plaos
dragoon_103
sevinz
pruneybuns
zinxtristex
esge
safal1231
jeremy28092
32mattoa
spazision
littlechompz
dog2345
EpicMinerBackup

SteAStro88

Hey I want to join you! Add oopyuman on the whitelist if you want to. I'll join as soon as I can get forge to work...>.>

Build 56 came out, so you should probably update the server too! If you do, I might consider joining.

Can you add me to Whitelist? = Wicc3R1

Hey I want to join you! Add oopyuman on the whitelist if you want to. I'll join as soon as I can get forge to work...>.>

Can you add me to Whitelist? = Wicc3R1

you guys are add to the whitelist.

Build 56 came out, so you should probably update the server too! If you do, I might consider joining.

the server has been updated to TFC Beta 57

what do you guys think of Midnight sun TFC server ?

could you whitelist me? "ado_hoppo"

I would love to join community of people that help each to the other (I am big n00b with TFC :D )

thx

could you whitelist me? "ado_hoppo"

I would love to join community of people that help each to the other (I am big n00b with TFC :D )

thx

there is no white list right now just login

tried to log in...spawn on y110 suffocating in a wall...wtf?

With tfc 57 I have noticed that you will be hungry bar will go down wile you are not online. This may be happening to new players join the server. Please let me know if anyone is have any problems. Thanks guys

the server is being updated to build 59. ill have it working some time today. but for now the server is Down.

the server is being updated to build 59. ill have it working some time today. but for now the server is Down.

the server is on and has been reset

1. why reset

2. I tried it with beta59 build and it was crazy bugy (instead of rocks I've got some tools heads)

seriously, WTF?!

1. why reset

2. I tried it with beta59 build and it was crazy bugy (instead of rocks I've got some tools heads)

seriously, WTF?!

1 build 59 brakes all pre 59 worlds

2the fix is to delete your config files

how often are you gonna update the TFC? (when after two days of playing I have to start from scratch)

from what I can see is bioxx is done updateing for right now, and unless there is a massive bug I will not be updateingm or something real good has to come out.

by the way I am working getting us a real server for midnightSun server. when I get it up and running I will also open up my vent server for you guys.

well for what I see build60 has 18MB and build 59 has 2MB - almost all addition is because of added or perfected sounds

Well I'm looking at build 60 and 61. So I'll wait for now on updates. Will see for how long.

instead of pickaxe head plan I am getting wooden bucket

tried to delete TFC configs - isnt there any item ID duplicity on your side?

b59 has wrong config file, we need to replace the config file on server and clients (its confirmed bug mentioned in other threads)

it has duplicities with making plans on scribing table - I ran a duplicity check in config file with this result:

key: 16672; for item: bismuthknifehead; duplicit with item: axeheadplankey: 16685; for item: bucketplan; duplicit with item: bismuthknifekey: 16674; for item: chiselheadplan; duplicit with item: blackbronzeknifeheadkey: 16673; for item: hammerheadplan; duplicit with item: bismuthbronzeknifeheadkey: 16676; for item: maceheadplan; duplicit with item: bluesteelknifeheadkey: 16678; for item: propickheadplan; duplicit with item: copperknifeheadkey: 16680; for item: redsteelknifehead; duplicit with item: chestplateplankey: 16681; for item: rosegoldknifehead; duplicit with item: greavesplankey: 16677; for item: sawbladeplan; duplicit with item: bronzeknifeheadkey: 16682; for item: steelknifehead; duplicit with item: bootsplankey: 16675; for item: swordbladeplan; duplicit with item: blacksteelknifeheadkey: 16683; for item: tinknifehead; duplicit with item: scytheplankey: 16669; for item: woodenbucketempty; duplicit with item: pickaxeheadplankey: 16671; for item: woodenbucketmilk; duplicit with item: hoeheadplankey: 16670; for item: woodenbucketwater; duplicit with item: shovelheadplankey: 16679; for item: wroughtironknifehead; duplicit with item: helmetplankey: 16684; for item: zincknifehead; duplicit with item: knifeplan

EDIT:

see link: http://terrafirmacra...le-doesnt-work/

EDIT2:

I've read the changelog for b60 and it looks like it doesn't require world reset and there are quite big fixes

And these bugs already cost me 2 tin, 2 bismuth ingots and some other stuff (until I realized it and read more on forums and TFC site)

so I suggest: would you update to b60?

instead of pickaxe head plan I am getting wooden bucket

tried to delete TFC configs - isnt there any item ID duplicity on your side?

there server is running build 60 and fixed that problem. But you can not make a forge or place down a bloomary they are both broke we are wait for 61

yeah, but I can make a pickaxe and go searching for ore, which is useful information even with world reset

thx a lot

question: do you think b61 would mean world reset? (starting from scratch for third time would suck :/ )

From the patch notes so far it dose not look like it will brake the world.