Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
hamcybo

[Offline] Midnight Sun TFC Server [Season 1][inactive forms]

139 posts in this topic

Ign: JDCollie

Timezone: GMT - 7:00

I'm primarily a farmer / arborist. (I'd mine more if I could tolerate those damn prospector picks :P )

Ign: JDCollie

Timezone: GMT - 7:00

I'm primarily a farmer / arborist. (I'd mine more if I could tolerate those damn prospector picks :P )

you have been add to the white list. Welcome to the server

you have been add to the white list. Welcome to the server

Sweet! I'll get on this evening :D

i have found the new way of sea travel it is called Elegant punt this mod, and custom NPC will be add next weekend. ill be posting more info as next weekend gets closer.

i have found the new way of sea travel it is called Elegant punt this mod, and custom NPC will be add next weekend. ill be posting more info as next weekend gets closer.

Custom nps is live on the server

Picture time!

Just some stuff I built since joining the server; it's been a lot of fun so far. :D/>/>/>

The front of my WIP house (with Bob the Spider)

Posted Image

Second story:

Posted Image

My tree farm (sucks that it was raining, but oh well).

Posted Image

My sluice house.

Posted Image

There's a copper vein near my house, but I'm too busy building to be bothered with mining it at the moment, so I built this place with four sluices in it to 'mine' the copper for me while I'm working :P/>/>/>

My wood shed

Posted Image

I got tired of stacking wood in my house, so I built a woodshed to store it instead.<p></p>

Inside:

Posted Image

It's a lot more full now, but this was right after I had built it.<p></p>

The Cave

There is a massive, terrifying cave system under my house. I found this copper (separate vein from the one the sluice is tapping) while I was splunking. I got about ten full stacks total. :)/>/>/>

Posted Image

Looking good. By the way I have setup a npc trader to convert tfc items to Vanilla minecraft. So we can start makeing simple horses items. I'm hopping to have the new boat mod up and running soon. I just need to talk to afew people before I add it to the server. On a side note you will be able to sail all the way to the town from your house.

I'd like to be added to the list too please, ZinxTristex is the name.

GMT -7:00

I played terrafirmacraft a bit after it first came out but haven't been able to play in quite some time. The new updates look really great. I'll probably be farming mostly, and mining.

I played terrafirmacraft a bit after it first came out but haven't been able to play in quite some time. The new updates look really great. I'll probably be farming mostly, and mining.

I can try to add you today but wont be till late your time.

Hey guys take a look at this tfcraft mod.

Hey there, I'd love to be added to the whitelist.

IGN: AndyNPC

Time Zone: EST -5:00

I have played a tad bit of TFC in the past, but it got boring with no one else to play with. I would love to be a part of a TFC server because I believe it would be a ton more fun to play with others. I would probably get into Metallurgy and Mining as a profession on the server.

Hey there, I'd love to be added to the whitelist.

IGN: AndyNPC

Time Zone: EST -5:00

I have played a tad bit of TFC in the past, but it got boring with no one else to play with. I would love to be a part of a TFC server because I believe it would be a ton more fun to play with others. I would probably get into Metallurgy and Mining as a profession on the server.

You guys have been add to the whitelist

I'll join hamcybo's server picture time :D (this stuff is a bit old, so something may be newer in our village)

So we definitely have funny weather here...

Posted Image

Our mobs are friendly ... sometimes ;-)

Posted Image

And we are trying to build nice village:

Posted Image

And my stone cold house it's ruining all that effort :D (feel free to visit and use it as safehouse)

Posted Image

Hi There, I figured in throw in my name for the whitelist

IGN: Hardway155

Time Zone: UTC - 10+

I am moderatlye new to this mod (never having reached the bronze tier of equipment) but i feel l have enough understand of how the mod works to have a good time on your server and also to be able to do at least one of the things you mentioned in the original post with reasonable proficiency

Hi-ho. Could you add me to whitelist?

IGN: Crafterfr33

Time Zone: GMT +1

Well, I have been playing TFC around and the best tool I got was tin pick axe xD. Well, I'm not good at finding ores. I'd rather to be a lumberjack/builder/rancher and occasionally farmer (I don't yet realised out how the TFC farming system works :P). I could behave mature. I'm playing TFC for around a month, so I'm a newbie. I'm playing Minecraft since version 0.30 (before InDev). I want to play on this server, because of nice community (as I can see), awesome mods and just to learn TFC more :f

Hello all,

I would like to be added to your whitelist please. One of my buddies zinxtristex, who's been accepted, suggested I apply here for this whitelist.

IGN: spazision

-7GMT

This will be my first time playing terrafirmacraft, so I will probably start out by farming and mining.

Thanks,

spazision

Keep posting those pictures guys :D

It really helps people see that the server is alive and interesting, and that there are things to do.

Hello all,

I would like to be added to your whitelist please. One of my buddies zinxtristex, who's been accepted, suggested I apply here for this whitelist.

IGN: spazision

-7GMT

This will be my first time playing terrafirmacraft, so I will probably start out by farming and mining.

Thanks,

spazision

Hi-ho. Could you add me to whitelist?

IGN: Crafterfr33

Time Zone: GMT +1

Well, I have been playing TFC around and the best tool I got was tin pick axe xD. Well, I'm not good at finding ores. I'd rather to be a lumberjack/builder/rancher and occasionally farmer (I don't yet realised out how the TFC farming system works :P). I could behave mature. I'm playing TFC for around a month, so I'm a newbie. I'm playing Minecraft since version 0.30 (before InDev). I want to play on this server, because of nice community (as I can see), awesome mods and just to learn TFC more :f

Hi There, I figured in throw in my name for the whitelist

IGN: Hardway155

Time Zone: UTC - 10+

I am moderatlye new to this mod (never having reached the bronze tier of equipment) but i feel l have enough understand of how the mod works to have a good time on your server and also to be able to do at least one of the things you mentioned in the original post with reasonable proficiency

you three have been added to the white list

Big news we now have a TS3 server the ip TS.midnightsungamming.com

Hey there, i'd like to be added to the whitelist please :)

IGN: F4LK5

Time Zone: UTC 13+

I've played TFC a fair bit, though I've never managed to get past basic metallurgy, however with the experience i gained from playing and the help of the wiki in places I'm missing knowledge I'm quite sure i could easily get by on the server. With any luck in one of the roles you mentioned in the OP

One question, where is the server hosted, just curious.

Hey there, i'd like to be added to the whitelist please :)

IGN: F4LK5

Time Zone: UTC 13+

I've played TFC a fair bit, though I've never managed to get past basic metallurgy, however with the experience i gained from playing and the help of the wiki in places I'm missing knowledge I'm quite sure i could easily get by on the server. With any luck in one of the roles you mentioned in the OP

One question, where is the server hosted, just curious.

i don't remember where akliz host's my server and you have been added you the white list

Big news we now have a TS3 server the

ip TS.midnightsungamming.com

Password: alaska

i have add a password to the team speak server i was having random people join the server/

Ign: EpicMinerBackup

Timezone: UTC/GMT -6 hours

I'm a miner /builder

Ign: EpicMinerBackup

Timezone: UTC/GMT -6 hours

I'm a miner /builder

you have been added to the white list

can i get a copy of Backpack v 1.5.7

I cant find it

edit: Nvm

Edited by epicminerbackup