Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Devlin

Wayukian please!!!

24 posts in this topic

so this is the first texture pack i ever used in minecraft and i realy love it, unfortunately my computer does not have anything but paint and my attempts to find a safe paint.net download have all failed, i will up load this texture pack and request some one take it and add tfc textures to it, i don't car if all you do is take current textures and re color them and put them in the right locations. or if you try to make new awesome texture that math the texture pack. i just want to be able to play witht his texture pack on tfc.

http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/220918-16x142-wayukian-pack-happy-early-halloween-200k-downloads/

please, someone make this compatible with tfc.

Heh... I started working on this one myself, because I love Wayukian so much. It's a tough style to mimic, though... and making the new GUI elements match will be a bit tricky. Once I get some stuff to show, I'll upload it.

Hello. I decided to work on supporting TerraFirmaCraft for Wayukian texture pack.

So far I got 8 GUIs (anvil, bloomery, firepit, foodprep, forge, logpile, quern, sluice) and bed blocks done:

https://github.com/grompe/wayukian-tfc/

Hello. I decided to work on supporting TerraFirmaCraft for Wayukian texture pack.

So far I got 8 GUIs (anvil, bloomery, firepit, foodprep, forge, logpile, quern, sluice) and bed blocks done:

https://github.com/g...e/wayukian-tfc/

Really cool man!

I'm working on a conversion right now, but I could use a bit of help.

Namely, does anyone have a template on the TFC Terrain.png?

I don't know what some (most) of the stuff is supposed to be.

I'm working on a conversion right now, but I could use a bit of help.

Namely, does anyone have a template on the TFC Terrain.png?

I don't know what some (most) of the stuff is supposed to be.

I can tell what each thing is, just send me a PM, an perhaps a i could help with textures too.

ello? anybody out there? i would very much appreciate it if someone would make an addon for this pack so i can use it.

Here's a partial texture-pack.

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?cbxoe1iblad25m3

Includes:

Gui's

Trees, leaves, logs, wood, doors, logpile,

Rocks, cobblestones, stone bricks, stone brick blocks, smoothed stone, raw stone

Metal and stone tools, tool-heads

Clay, grass, sparse grass, dirt, farmland

Quern, protection meter, anvils, bloomery, metallurgy and scribing tables

Some gems, most ingots and liquid metals, clay and ceramic molds

All credit goes to Wayuki.

Keep in mind it's a work in progress.

Posted Image

Tools on the racks

Posted Image

Anvil GUI

Posted Image

Protection meter

Posted Image

Grassy, clay-y nature

Posted Image

Natural cliff face

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!! this is awesome thank you so much dude. this looks amazing. can't wait till your done cause i have missed playing with this pack so much. one question though, could you maybe try adding a zombie that fits TFC? like a cave man or savage Zombie? if not it's fine i will just remove the speedo zombie when i play so it fits better.

one complaint on an otherwise amazing job well done. the colors on the tools and metals are really faint, even looking at them side by side it is hard to tell the difference between bronze and steel.I love the color of the rocks and bricks (although making them a bit different to the ingots would not hurt, maybe add writing to the ingots or make the bricks have softer edges?) but metal should be more vibrant. I know your not done but this is something I hope is fixed ASAP. just increase their saturation and make the colors a bit more vibrant and or deep so it is easy to tell them apart. also I do not see any diamond style tools, personally I loved the diamond tools and armor the best so I would love it if you used them for the red and blue steel tools and armor. anyways thanks again! this is awesome! hope you keep it up, cause this is without a doubt my favorite texture pack. although I would love to see more variety of the monsters or animals (would love a few more spiders, endermen, and farm animals, i doubt she will do it but i guess i will ask Wayuki on the forums)

Edited by Devlin

The next version will have more variety to the tools, so that (at least) will be addressed.

i made my own personal mob folder. has more variety and new enemies. i used the monsters from another texture pack and played around with the farm animals color schemes. if you want to take a look i can upload it. otherwise just letting you know so you don't think i was telling you to make new mobs. i tend to ramble when im tired and sick. so yeah. the only things that were bothering me was the faint metals, and identical shape of ingots and bricks, and the lack of diamond style tools.

Hello? it has been a week since you last posted, if im being annoying just tell me, i get that way sometimes, i don't mean to be but it happens so just tell me if i do. now im just wondering if you could post an update? just say im working on it or im about halfway done anything to let me know you are still working on it. hope to hear back from you.

I'm currently taking a bit of a break with the pack until v.77 is released, as it seems that it'll be making quite a few changes.

ok that's understandable. i was hoping to have the metals by then but i am perfectly fine waiting.

What version of minecraft is the above textures compatible with?

Wait! The above pack doesn't work for tfc 1.5! wtf?

What? i use this texture pack pretty much exclusively and it is working perfectly fine on 1.5.1. the basalt is a bit dark at times but other then that i have had no problems. perhaps you are not installing it correctly?

Hello? um... do you plan to update this? Not trying to be pushy but you said as soon as the mod updated you would update the "texture" pack. so im just wondering if you are working on it or if i should just try to update it myself?

I just started working on this pack again, using the latest pack, so it'll take a while but I'll get it done soon enough.

it has been a little over a month, not critisizing, but are you even still working on it or should i try my hand at making it compatible

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0