Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Kimbblesrath

Who wants to do a group play?

82 posts in this topic

We could go on RaiserCraft or some other server, and just play together for a while. Who wants to do it?

EDIT: Right now, I am looking for the weekend after next(November 10/11 EST)

EDIT: I am also looking for about 12 - 1 P.M for a starting time on either of those dates, but give what times you are available as well. As that will go into account.

EDIT: TODAY (November 10) is the starting date!!!! The play will start at 11 A.M EST.

The players so far:

Kimbblesrath - IGN - Kimbblesrath

Dunkleosteus

achartran - IGN - achartran

Gorni - IGN - Gorni

Sushiy - IGN - Kwink007

GismoT - IGN - GismoTerminator

ScooterDanny

Fritzinghell - IGN - Fritzinghell

DieHero - IGN - Tanaka9

PlayingCards

I will join you, as you are the only member I have found in my city.

I will join you, as you are the only member I have found in my city.

Really? Am I the only one from Toronto, other than you? Wow. Anyway, I added you to the list. Anyone else?

I must admit, it is tempting, but I usually prefer to play single player.

I must admit, it is tempting, but I usually prefer to play single player.

So are you in or out? And playing SMP would actually probably be really fun. We could play for a couple hours on a weekend or something. Where do you live? Or do you prefer not to tell? Anyway, if you live really far from Toronto or US/CAN, time zones might screw things up. Anyway, back to my first question, are you in or out?

So are you in or out?

Out.

Out.

OK.

ONE WORD ANSWERS FOR THE WIN!!!

I can play this weekend, so count me in :)

(I've been wanting to get back into TFC for a while, but lately I've been really into a few big creative projects and some terrain/terraforming projects. That, and I don't really have a server to call home, since I hate spawning into a server just to play singleplayer >_<)

I can play this weekend, so count me in :)

(I've been wanting to get back into TFC for a while, but lately I've been really into a few big creative projects and some terrain/terraforming projects. That, and I don't really have a server to call home, since I hate spawning into a server just to play singleplayer >_<)

Are you free the weekend after next? Because I might not be able to play this weekend :(

Are you free the weekend after next? Because I might not be able to play this weekend :(

I'm free most weekends, so yes, next weekend is actually better for me :P

I'd love to play, but FYI, skype won't work out. Would that be a problem?

I'd love to play again with a group. Most of the times you're on a server you're in a group of like 1-3 players. Something bigger once again would be pretty funny. :)

Why won't skype work?

Added. :P

I'd love to play again with a group. Most of the times you're on a server you're in a group of like 1-3 players. Something bigger once again would be pretty funny. :)

Added. :D

Added. :P

It possibly could be, but why won't Skype work? Do you not have a mic?

Added. :D

happy birthday to duuuuunk... happy-

(I am fully aware how this sounds >_>)

happy birthday to duuuuunk... happy-

(I am fully aware how this sounds >_>)

Don't feel alone, look at the shoutbox!

Hey:) count me in:) I'd love to play with you :)

I was actually just thinking about making a thread like this:D cuz it's really hard to form bigger groups ingame:C and the "town" feeling doesn't really come up if you are only 3 people:C

thing is: i live germany...so timezonestuff might be tough at times...but i guess we'll manage right?;)

Hey:) count me in:) I'd love to play with you :)

I was actually just thinking about making a thread like this:D cuz it's really hard to form bigger groups ingame:C and the "town" feeling doesn't really come up if you are only 3 people:C

thing is: i live germany...so timezonestuff might be tough at times...but i guess we'll manage right? ;)

Ya, if we start at 10 a.m here, its 5 p.m there i believe. Gemany time is EST +7 right? I added you. :D

It seems to be EST +5 (google says it ;) )

thaaanks:) lookin forward to it:) so it's set for next weekend?

EDIT: Oh and Raisercraft will be updated soon...will we go on that then?

Or is there another good uptodate server?

It seems to be EST +5 (google says it ;) )

thaaanks:) lookin forward to it:) so it's set for next weekend?

Nov 10 and 11, yes. :D And I can't wait either.

would be really noice if i could join you

i could provide a mumble server if you want

Edited by GismoT

would be really noice if i could join you

i could provide a mumble server if you want

It is anyone who wants to join can join. And the mumble server would be greatly appreciated. Added. :D

question, are we going to be spawnsettlers, dwarfs,locusts or isolationists ?

If i had to i would vote for the first one:

Setting up an "example town" near the Spawn, provided the area is good:)

If i had to i would vote for the first one:

Setting up an "example town" near the Spawn, provided the area is good:)

Yes. GismoT, this is what I intended. We would vuild a town near, or semi-near spawn and live and work and mine and do all that fun TFC stuff there. We will explore though