Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Kimbblesrath

Who wants to do a group play?

82 posts in this topic

i need your IGNS or i cant add you to the protected area

IGN: Tanaka9 (tanaka or diehero, whatever :P)

Region Name

Edron! (or any tibia city)

also we need name proposals

terminus

persei

trantor

As in for the group? The Basalt Rockers.

Hellloooo... I am Fritz ( username:Fritzinghell) and I wish to join this group...

And as for my first contribution:... Name suggestions!

Blenders

The Coalition

Survivors

The Group

The only bad things about me is laggy computer and that I have no mumble or Skype capabilities

You have been added. That is too bad thoug. You can be like Eloraam in Direwolf20's videos. What is your IGN? Fritzinghell?

I'd like to join. I'll be on pretty often.

Region Name: uh.... The Milky Way

Added. What is your IGN?

IGN: Tanaka9 (tanaka or diehero, whatever :P)

Region Name

Edron! (or any tibia city)

What do you mean whatever? You can only have one IGN(in Game Name) I have put your IGN as ??? for now,

That is my IGN... Fritzinghell.

Also, if a base has not been officially set (the base I've seen is a little.,, meh.). I found an ideal location for a new base. From the one I was at, I followed the sunset over the ocean [boat reccommended] and found a pristine living area around. X = 688. AND Z = -4734.

There is even an area that I've marked with wood blocks, because I found a triangulation of small sphalerite {zinc from what Ive found out}... plus I found 64+ rocks in this area AND the land is cleared already...

That is my IGN... Fritzinghell.

Also, if a base has not been officially set (the base I've seen is a little.,, meh.). I found an ideal location for a new base. From the one I was at, I followed the sunset over the ocean [boat reccommended] and found a pristine living area around. X = 688. AND Z = -4734.

There is even an area that I've marked with wood blocks, because I found a triangulation of small sphalerite {zinc from what Ive found out}... plus I found 64+ rocks in this area AND the land is cleared already...

The Problem is that,...we want to stay close to spawn...and crossing the ocean is generally bad for staying close...because people don't automatically go in your direction!

The Base as of now is just temporary...you can see the plans Gismo further up....and I'm not even sure if they are final..

I migh add my own suggestion later.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

EDIT: oh and GismoT's IGN is GismoTerminator..which is quite obvious though:)

Wow we are already 10 people:O

like sushi said GismoTerminator :P

like sushi said GismoTerminator :P

Ok whoops. Fixed And Fritz added.:P

Oh sorry, my mistake, I was not so clear there :P

IGN is Tanaka9 but in-game you can call me tanaka9 or diehero

Oh sorry, my mistake, I was not so clear there :P

IGN is Tanaka9 but in-game you can call me tanaka9 or diehero

Oh O.K. No problem. I have added you. We will have so much fun!

IGN: Gorni

Thank you very much. You have been added. On a side note, anyone, please go to our hut. PM me on Kwink(Sushiy) for the coords. The hut is our temprary home until we buildthe city on thw weekend.

On a side note, anyone, please go to our hut. PM me on Kwink(Sushiy) for the coords. The hut is our temprary home until we buildthe city on thw weekend.

I'll give you another update:

I figured that, because we are so close to spawn, we practically HAD to skip the stone age kind of ...because there are nearly no rocks available close. to our place..

Therefore I started to advance a bit.

Our "Starter Supplies":

We have imported quite a number of different trees (including douglas fir and willow) and already have zinc and copper and charcoal available at the forge.

There's also a forge and a bloomery on a hill next to our base..

I will add all the above mentioned users to the region.

I was kinda bored and didn't want to walk back to my private place..

so i build the forge already..ofc it doesn't have to be final(it's WIP anyways...)

and we can make another forge/tear this one down...if it doesnt fit into our plans.

It is also a project to try out the style of building possible with the native materials.

Rocklayers are Basalt and Gneiss.

The one below the Gneiss is Gabbro (I found out when i hit a ravine under our base) and on the spawn Island there are several other layers which i found in a cave

( Siltstone was the most prominent though i think)

We also have most of the replantable crops...even though it seems that lakeel

(who left our place, but had access because we thought he'd stay) took many of them..

It's not really a problem though, because we still have enough to expand quickly.

We don't have any animals..and there are none left on the island....so we might have to try and get at least two pigs/cows/sheep/chicken from one of the neigbouring islands, if there are any available.

I will stop "advancing" until saturday and only finish the forge.

As far as i know there are two or three other notable Villages, one being led by watsarui(or sth?) one by Giygas(random number) and another one by joawsome(another random number), the latter is in reachable distance...the others moved out around 5k - 8k blocks..

A lot of people have done that.

Oh and also: prepare for some block lag :/

with the words of the failure of the tv rick grimes :this isnt a democracy anymore

we need to have a workplan if we want to get anything done in the near future

we can work on the plan, but as soon as we got 1 there should be no deveation, so we get stuff actually done, and not 20 almost pickaxes, 3 wallsegments, houses without roofs sluices without soil supply etc

• my plan is as follows, get rid of all the jungle -> the vines are very important (they grow back) also we need lotsa sticks -> the jungle bushes is ideal for that
  • start outlining the wall in the basin (the hillrange that starts the upside u if you come from spawn(south))
  • decide on the stone for walls, stairs, stair support ->also if we do slabstairs or "normal" stairs
  • build the wall
  • start to cellar the area, support it with an 8x8x8 support grid (so vertical, 8 horizontal,vertical) crops grow with lightlevel 15, we need to test if the server has it in the config if they need sunlight -> if not underground farm, no animals,no griefers
  • if underground farm doesnt work, the little plateu (northwest of the sluices) could be farm area
  • bridge : arch,straight,chain etc
  • clear the area of flying dirt
  • steepen the northern hills ( are not going to be incased in brick in the future)
that is MY plan, WE can have a diffrent 1, but we need to decide soon

also, do we have a region/city/holdname yet ?

with the words of the failure of the tv rick grimes :this isnt a democracy anymore

we need to have a workplan if we want to get anything done in the near future

we can work on the plan, but as soon as we got 1 there should be no deveation, so we get stuff actually done, and not 20 almost pickaxes, 3 wallsegments, houses without roofs sluices without soil supply etc

• my plan is as follows, get rid of all the jungle -> the vines are very important (they grow back) also we need lotsa sticks -> the jungle bushes is ideal for that
  • start outlining the wall in the basin (the hillrange that starts the upside u if you come from spawn(south))
  • decide on the stone for walls, stairs, stair support ->also if we do slabstairs or "normal" stairs
  • build the wall
  • start to cellar the area, support it with an 8x8x8 support grid (so vertical, 8 horizontal,vertical) crops grow with lightlevel 15, we need to test if the server has it in the config if they need sunlight -> if not underground farm, no animals,no griefers
  • if underground farm doesnt work, the little plateu (northwest of the sluices) could be farm area
  • bridge : arch,straight,chain etc
  • clear the area of flying dirt
  • steepen the northern hills ( are not going to be incased in brick in the future)
that is MY plan, WE can have a diffrent 1, but we need to decide soon

also, do we have a region/city/holdname yet ?

No Offense or sth, buuut:

I think you should chill out duude...

I think we should still wait with serious construction for saturday...and decide on stuff ingame with everyone.

Until then let's just play around...

This is not a competition or sth right? It's just some people wanting to play together and probably build some stuff...:)

SO we shouldn't have too tight of a schedule/plan/sth beforehand to guide us and just kinda decide as we go.

That's only my Opinion tho..

I am 100% sure that crops only grow with direct line to the sky because otherwise they can't even be planted...

-_- did you seriously NOT lock our chests?! everything is gone..well everything that was in the hut is..

PS: I am on mumble for the day...so msg me.. if you go online i'll join;)

P.P.S:

We really should consider building underground...we live ontop of 3, stapled ravines. which are ontop of a huge cave that is about 40 blocks deep and seems to be open to the ocean on one side..:o

building there would be a hassle tho...we would first have to open up the top to get sunlight and stuff...

i havent placed chests in the hut

the plan was meant to be discussed and changed on saturday

so people have time(2-3 days) to think about it so we can make a well thought decission =)

also please never use "no offence but ..." if you say something you have to have to offend somebody or else you wouldnt say anything that matters

i havent placed chests in the hut

the plan was meant to be discussed and changed on saturday

so people have time(2-3 days) to think about it so we can make a well thought decission =)

also please never use "no offence but ..." if you say something you have to have to offend somebody or else you wouldnt say anything that matters

the ones in front of the hut were stolen..

and i didn't mean you in specific gismo..i don't even know who put them there...

but shouldnt they be locked either way to outsiders ?

IT STARTS TODAY :o in...3 hours!!

Actually, it starts today IN 2 HOURS!!!! At 11 A.M EST

wasnt able to be on yet, try to be on soon. My internet spazzed out the whole day...

well same time same place tomorrow:)

Yes. Of course I would play but you can't log in to Minecraft for some reason.

hello there boys and hopefully some girls too :P

since gorni, sushi and i have extreme blocklag, i propose switching servers

it is a real nice server, with minimal spawnprotection, i am porbably in mumble, if you want to talk about it =)