Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
mayaknife

Enable Hunger In Peaceful Mode

16 posts in this topic

I'm not much interested in fighting mobs, so I generally play on Peaceful. Unfortunately that means that I also don't get hungry which renders a big chunk of the game (agriculture, animals, etc) irrelevant.

It would be great if there was an option to enable hunger in Peaceful mode. The ability to disable hostile mobs in non-Peaceful would also work, but IMO would make less sense.

You have my support on hunger in Peaceful. Mobs optional? Not so much.

I have the perfect solution for you both:

http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/240772-142-cjb-mods-v642-01-11-2012/

Install CJB's mod and add just three of the zip files to your mod's folder - AMAIN, MOBFILTER and MOREINFO

AMAIN - needed for it all to work

MOBFILTER - lets you set what mobs you want to spawn in your world

MOREINFO - lets you remove the extra HUD's that come with the mod - just click them all to false

Click 'Y' to open the menu when you are in your game and have fun customiszing your world just how you want it, I for one only have spiders in my world...because they are so cute!

yknow, that this is going to be unnecesary, because mobs as we know them are going to be moved from randomly spawning in the dark, to underground crypts and dungeons, so you wont have to worry about fighting mobs unless you go down there and provoke them, so peacefull will not be needed on the surface world, because there would be no mobs to dissable

I have the perfect solution for you both:

http://www.minecraft...642-01-11-2012/

Install CJB's mod and add just three of the zip files to your mod's folder - AMAIN, MOBFILTER and MOREINFO

AMAIN - needed for it all to work

MOBFILTER - lets you set what mobs you want to spawn in your world

MOREINFO - lets you remove the extra HUD's that come with the mod - just click them all to false

Click 'Y' to open the menu when you are in your game and have fun customiszing your world just how you want it, I for one only have spiders in my world...because they are so cute!

- Fixed QuickCraft not showing the right recipes

- Sidenote: Hammer icon on leather chest is a modloader bug!

- Sidenote: Not compatible with Forge

May cause a bit of an issue, no?

What, you're still using the forge version of TFC? pfft

... There is a non-forge version of TFC? ._.

yknow, that this is going to be unnecesary, because mobs as we know them are going to be moved from randomly spawning in the dark, to underground crypts and dungeons, so you wont have to worry about fighting mobs unless you go down there and provoke them, so peacefull will not be needed on the surface world, because there would be no mobs to dissable

That will work! Any idea on when that change is coming?

I think it is one of the other mods that come in CJB's package that mess with forge as I have never had a problem using the mods listed - cant load it with the item spawning mod after testing so maybe that is the one. Either way this solution works for me until we have the crypts.

Future updates, mayaknife.

Try asking Bioxx, he's the only one who knows.

Try asking Bioxx

I wouldn't do that if I were you though.

I wouldn't do that if I were you though.

You know...he is achartran, always joking.

Goddamn, thanks for that link Lusewing, I've been looking for something like this since Harder Peaceful became incompatible with the latest TFC release. Nothing but spiders :)

You know...he is achartran, always joking.

that was indeed a joke. but alas, sarcasm and the internet are so incompatible it's like smashing a cantaloupe and a tomato together and expecting a fat pigeon to come flying out.

that was indeed a joke. but alas, sarcasm and the internet are so incompatible it's like smashing a cantaloupe and a tomato together and expecting a fat pigeon to come flying out.

wait, that doesnt work? curses, i've been doing this wrong the whole time!

-puts canteloupe and tomato away-