Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
DJFergy

Geological Events

172 posts in this topic

Once live only you?

yeahh something like that...yoda style....

no actually not :P

OLOY

Only Losers Obey Yolo....

its an anagram of an abbreviation that uses different context containing the original abbreviation....

-grabs and hurls behiend a wall before dunk can get him-

so, yeah, to avoid incurring the wrath of an angry Dunk, don't do stuff like that

Ya. If you didn't save him, he might've gotten a

Posted Image

-dunk's shark-

This shark is the most famous of the forums mostly because you keep making memes with it.

It's dynamism.

But he hates to be in a meme...

But he hates to be in a meme...

I don't... think he was talking about that :

I don't... think he was talking about that :

Yeah, luckily there is the quote button :')

Please....dont punch me :o

but i like it more backwards..... :P

i meant recognized as a word

and it's not a shark, it's a dunkleosteus.

i meant recognized as a word

and it's not a shark, it's a dunkleosteus.

Ya. You guys know that the dunkleosteus IS an actual prehistoric fish?

well... gold veins are associated with vulcanism... If it can serve as an argument in defense of this feature... Not a solid argument.

The only thing that I could agree here is give the world some dinamicity (is that a word?), like a volcano eruption pooring lava and it cooling to make basalt, etc.

most mineral deposits form due to very fine fracturing within host rock. this host rock is usually deep within the earth and must be near a source of mineralization. minerals mix with super heated steam or molten salts in some cases and fill the fissures with minerals. you don't always need vulcanism for mineralization to occur but you do need a lot of heat and rich mineral sources from magma.

personally i like the idea of some seismic events but i would not want erupting volcanoes due to the amount of lag it may cause. the idea of digging into a lava chamber and having it fill up the new space would be rather interesting.

Ya. You guys know that the dunkleosteus IS an actual prehistoric fish?

: Yeah, i know.

However, even if Dunkleosteous aren't sharks, they were close relatives to them : If don't take in count the fact that they look awesomely better than sharks, their behaviour was pretty similar...

(FROM WHAT I KNOW)

most mineral deposits form due to very fine fracturing within host rock. this host rock is usually deep within the earth and must be near a source of mineralization. minerals mix with super heated steam or molten salts in some cases and fill the fissures with minerals. you don't always need vulcanism for mineralization to occur but you do need a lot of heat and rich mineral sources from magma.

personally i like the idea of some seismic events but i would not want erupting volcanoes due to the amount of lag it may cause. the idea of digging into a lava chamber and having it fill up the new space would be rather interesting.

Infinus5, good to see you're back

Infinus5, good to see you're back

lol thanks for that

schools a pain in the butt lately though now i think i have a bit of extra time to help out around here when you need me

: Yeah, i know.

However, even if Dunkleosteous aren't sharks, they were close relatives to them : If don't take in count the fact that they look awesomely better than sharks, their behaviour was pretty similar...

(FROM WHAT I KNOW)

no. That is completely differnt

They are not at all related. Sharks are much older.

no. That is completely differnt

They are not at all related. Sharks are much older.

stop this shit.

Edited by The All Seeing Eye
STOP POSTING MEMES OF ME PLS

lol thanks for that

schools a pain in the butt lately though now i think i have a bit of extra time to help out around here when you need me

lately? it seems to me to always be a pain

lately? it seems to me to always be a pain

Damn, you are forcing me to make those useless posts saying "i like this" that you always advise people not to do... damn you, positive vote quota -__-

I... like... th-*his head explodes before he can finish that phrase*

I don't get how in english you say college, school and university for the same thing

Ok Dunk I am very sorry. The memes of you shall stop.

And I tried to open that spoiler pyramid, but I was like " I wonder how long this is", then Edited the post to see how long it was. OH MY GOD!!

... Did i just manually opened 814 spoilers just to see a Dunk meme? WHAT AM I DOING WITH MY LIFE? O_o

... Did i just manually opened 814 spoilers just to see a Dunk meme? WHAT AM I DOING WITH MY LIFE? O_o

I guess You REALLY REALLY love Dunk Memes.

Also, You are JAG, PhD in Memes.

Also, you said "manually". How to you open spoilers "automatically"?

right now i am writing up a paper for my geology course (its big and is worth alot on my final grade)

atleast the area where i am at school right now has alot of interesting geology surrounding it

everything from coal to cobalt is mined here on the vancouver island

Also, you said "manually". How to you open spoilers "automatically"?

Quote the post the spoilers are in, post it, click "edit", look through the spoilers tags to see what's in the center.

Yeah, i should have thought about that before, shouldn't i? -__-

Quote the post the spoilers are in, post it, click "edit", look through the spoilers tags to see what's in the center.

Yeah, i should have thought about that before, shouldn't i? -__-

Oh that. I thought there was some keyboard shortcut or something...o_O