Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Reactive Owl

Reactive Owl TFC v1.1 (16pxl Build 69)

10 posts in this topic

Reactive Owl TFC

This is my 16x texture pack that makes playing TFC much easier on the eyes.

It changes the in-game GUI's, changes the small ore textures into noticeable ore nugget sprites, and upgrades Bioxx's original HUD

I also changed the game buttons and the Hotbar Highlight
and that's it.

(I didn't want to completely pull you away from the default.)

this texture pack is a stand-alone pack so you just have to put it in your Texture Pack folder
or if you want to use a different texture pack but with my GUI's feel free to chop it up and create your own frankenpack if you wish.

planned additions:

> Customized and diverse sword sprites.

Screenshots

Edit: updated to include new bloomery gui

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Download

https://www.dropbox.com/s/wq3mtuya79dha3l/Reactive%20Owl%20TFC%20%28Build%2069%29.zip

Good deal and now the nuggets look like nuggets .

This 16x texture pack makes playing TFC much easier on the eyes.

The texture pack for Kimbblesrath.

What?

Kimbblesrath is a forum member and he believes to be a giant-that-all-see eye. Look his profile and then you'll understand.

The texture pack for Kimbblesrath.

Because of this, I was going to go submit screenshots, but the link is broken. Please fix?

And it is true, I am the All-Seeing-Eye, be honoured by my presence I'm much better than that Eye of Cthulhu. Wolf killed him though. Probably with a sniper, but I'm not sure. Then again, he was nothing compared to me.......

Posted Image

Because of this, I was going to go submit screenshots, but the link is broken. Please fix?

oops.... Fixed!

Looks good, Reactive Owl. Looks good. Watch out for the eye.... He thinks he looks good.. get it? Eye... looks... OH SHNAP! o_O Is this thing on?