Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Kimbblesrath

TFC FANART!!!!

126 posts in this topic

Are you going to post the same sword with more blood because today Steve is hungry of deers?

Because today is the KILL THE DEERS DAY, then IDK.

Ummmm....wut? No it is not going to happen. (A repost that is)

Double post, Bite me.....

Tribute to JAG, #1 post number on the forums...Go read his newest status update.

Posted Image

Double post, Bite me.....

Tribute to JAG, #1 post number on the forums...Go read his newest status update.

Posted Image

:3 why, thank you. *Happyness overwhelms him, but won't shout in a post :*

This is the first time i notice my avatar in fact has "hands" and a serpent head ._. never saw the claws, and i thought that was a beak... lol

EDIT: oh, yeah *bites with his godly poisonous serpent-bird bite* you are welcome :3

:3 why, thank you. *Happyness overwhelms him, but won't shout in a post :*

This is the first time i notice my avatar in fact has "hands" and a serpent head ._. never saw the claws, and i thought that was a beak... lol

Haha. So did eye. I use tineye to search for a bigger version of the image. It looks so weird in detailed view... Eye never noticed any of these things either.

It does look wierd... but it's cool after all :3

And how are you still alive, Eye?

It does look wierd... but it's cool after all :3

And how are you still alive, Eye?

What do you mean? I don't think I have evaporated any time recently.

I have to get my ass in gear, I'm falling behind on posts

I have to get my ass in gear, I'm falling behind on posts

You should be the 2nd poster here. Do you have the power to edit your posts number? Then use it if you have it, because after all you're another dev and you should be second.

EDIT:Also you should look how many likes you have...

You should be the 2nd poster here. Do you have the power to edit your posts number? Then use it if you have it, because after all you're another dev and you should be second.

EDIT:Also you should look how many likes you have...

i know.

:D

i know.

:D

As Bioxx doesn't really have as many posts as it says in his profile, Technically you ARE the second poster already :P

And i'm not even trying to beat you in the likes ._. you are a dev, a moderator and funny... it's like an ant trying to beat an elephant.

We could sorta use it as an advertisement for TFC, so you could just show a highly detailed steve going about actions in TFC in a very cinematic and theatrical way.

For example:

"It's night time. The moon rises slowly over the horizon. A hand grips a spear tightly, (javelin), and steve slowly makes his way up a hill, crouching. He peers over the ridge to see a herd of deer grazing and jumps up and throws his spear."

You can show him fighting a bear or a wolf. You can show Steve overlooking a great valley from a high mountain. You can show him exploring, and mining ores.

You can show him heating his metals in a forge, taking them out and hammering them on an anvil, sparks flying. All sorts of stuff.

We can end the video with a banner that says "TERRAFIRMACRAFT" with a loud theatrical, deep noise.

there are some amazing animators for minecraft out there on youtube (check out epic minequest or this beauty: http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=peZFZYy0KfA&feature=relmfu

maybe you could get one of them to do a vid for the mod :D

there are some amazing animators for minecraft out there on youtube (check out epic minequest or this beauty: http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=peZFZYy0KfA&feature=relmfu

maybe you could get one of them to do a vid for the mod :D

This wasn't done by a 3D software was it? And don't worry. I, Menoch and achartran are working hard on it.

EDIT: Whatever, men, arch and I. ughh... :P (for any grammar nazis who might attack me)

This wasn't done by a 3D software was it? And don't worry. I, Menoch and achartran are working hard on it.

EDIT: Whatever, men, arch and I. ughh... :P

dunno, he uploaded his making of however, btw, you make it sound like you me and arch have a problem?

dunno, he uploaded his making of however, btw, you make it sound like you me and arch have a problem?

No. xD by "men" I mean Menoch. And I love working with them, they are not a pain in any way. They give good feedback, do amazing work, etc. The "ughh" was for any grammar nazis who might say that I always comes last when including other people. Sry for the misunderstanding.

So since Menoch lost his job, what's going to happen to this project? :(

P.S: JAG, my flying-awesome-big-colorful-dragon-thing is better than yours ;)

So since Menoch lost his job, what's going to happen to this project? :(

He lost his job? HOLY SH+T HOW!! If you mean making the music (cause he lost his files due to virus), I am still working on modelling and animation, and arch is still working on the story.

He lost his job? HOLY SH+T HOW!! If you mean making the music (cause he lost his files due to virus), I am still working on modelling and animation, and arch is still working on the story.

No, he is talking of the virus that Menoch has in the PC

No, he is talking of the virus that Menoch has in the PC

But yeah, like I said, me and arch are still working.

As much as I hate to say it guys, Menoch apears to be unemployed and lost all the music he was working on.

"This is exactly what i got. My Pc is hosed and wouldnt you know it yesterday i got laid off due to lack of work. When it rains it pours man it really just never seems to stop.

But on the bright side, at least I still get to pay taxes! Yaaaaay.

So no TFC for me for a very long time... My music files are lost that i have been working on for the tfc soundtrack too.

This sucks monkey nads!!"

:((

As much as I hate to say it guys, Menoch apears to be unemployed and lost all the music he was working on.

"This is exactly what i got. My Pc is hosed and wouldnt you know it yesterday i got laid off due to lack of work. When it rains it pours man it really just never seems to stop.

But on the bright side, at least I still get to pay taxes! Yaaaaay.

So no TFC for me for a very long time... My music files are lost that i have been working on for the tfc soundtrack too.

This sucks monkey nads!!"

:((

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.........FEEL SOO BAD FOR HIM!!!

Now all the TFC devs are unemployed :)

This thing?

Posted Image

It certainly looks cool, but it's not a graphical representation of a god.

Only the graphical representation of a dragon, which are the mythical being more close (power-wise) to gods.

Think about it this way: if most of the dragons are nearly as powerful as a god, and however, one of them can be called a "god dragon", how powerful that one should be? :3

I give this thread....My stamp of approval!

Posted Image

I give this thread....My stamp of approval!

Posted Image

... Now THAT looks freakin creepy o_o

... Now THAT looks freakin creepy o_o

I think that the creepy thing is that the words are PINK!!! ...