Traveling cart

Vlad
By Vlad in Suggestions,
Ever wanted to travel to a new location far away and take all your stuff with you? The only way to do it right now it by traveling back and forth many times taking chest after chest . Or if you have lots of iron (a really lot), you can place a rail, but it's too expansive and not early game accessible . If you have played "Wurm Online" you can make a cart there, which acts like a huge chest that you can drag around, also you can hitch animals to a large cart and drive it then (we have bears and going to have horses too don't we?). Moving: Of course you can't go where ever you wan't with the cart, probably a limitation of a single block up and down with no jumping, and it will slow your speed a lot (maybe depending on the weight in the cart). Crafting: It's not the biggest problem and we can figure something out. How about same as in wurm, first you make wheels from wood, then from wheels you make wheels on axle, and finally you combine it with the top (again some recipe from wood). But what if I what to cross the ocean? I guess there is now choice but adding ships as well (already suggested I know) Same principle with crafting part by part. I know it's not an easy change but it will be really cool if TFCraft would to adopt these Wurm vehicles. What do you think?
  • 40 replies