*CLOSED* European terrafirmacraft server

Bwille53
By Bwille53 in Servers,
Server Address: terrafirmacraft.mine.nu Slots: 32 Server Difficulty: Easy Running Terrafirmacraft Beta2 Build75 (Regularly Updated) ForgeModLoader ver: 6.5.0.486 PlayerAPI ver: (1.4.6) Universal 1.1 I went ahead and decided to go on the forums with my terrafirmacraft server. This is a server based in Paris and a few people from Germany that have jumped on said the lag wasn't near as bad as most US servers. I will possibly add SmartMoving and locking mods if enough people request it. Also I have been looking for a good seed to build the world off of. Reply to this tread or message me with suggestions. Update: Added SmartMoving ver:11.5 to the server because of requests for it. Updated server to 1.4.5 compatibilty. Also updated Smartmoving to ver: 11.8. New map and the spawn point is a little dangrous. Have fun! Updated to Build 69 and reset world again for compatibility purposes. I think the rebuild killed the cool spawn point. Update 2012Dec12: Updated server to Build 71 and Smartmoving 11.9. Update 2012Dec13: Updated to Build72 Update 2012Dec27: Update Minecraft forge to ver 6.5.0.486, TFC Beta2 Build 73, and Smartmoving 11.11 Update 2013Jan10: Sorry folks not gonna pay for a server that i'm the only user on most of the time. I will be running a dedicated box in-house for myself. Thanks for the good times while they lasted.
  • 27 replies