Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
LordOfWolves

[Request] Sphax texture pack

107 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think that this would be cool?

• And you ask me as well?
    • Yes, cool enough.
    • I don't mind.
    • No, I dislike it.
    • What is that? A texture pack? No, I hate it.

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

46 posts in this topic

Do you all know what is Sphax texture pack?

It's my favourite pack for minecraft and it's awesome.

Here is the link: http://bdcraft.net/

I thought that someone good could port this to tfc. It would be fantastic!

All the screenshots are in the site.

yes please :D

YES! That would be great. He is an awesome artist. BDCraft is one of my favorite texture packs EVER!

YES! That would be great. He is an awesome artist. BDCraft is one of my favorite texture packs EVER!

ExplosionGuy Welcome and thanks for posting here. Your first +1!

ExplosionGuy Welcome and thanks for posting here. Your first +1!

Thanks man! You have my full support and I'll be sure to try and contact Sphax about porting this to BDCraft. ;)

Thanks man! You have my full support and I'll be sure to try and contact Sphax about porting this to BDCraft. ;)

Thanks a lot man. Not everyone that has the power to do useful things uses it, but you, yes you use it!

Thanks a lot man. Not everyone that has the power to do useful things uses it, but you, yes you use it!

I do what I can. :D

I thought about doing this myself, but I'm not prepared to try to create new textures in that style (changing all those leaves would be fairly annoying).

The color changes for dirts, sands, and stones wouldn't be too hard, but there's also a lot of ore changes, and the doors.

I like sphax very much. its my 2 most liked tp but i have no clue how they do the textures. i think sphax did a thread on his mod support forum where he gave tipps about texturing like him. maybe if i find it again ill try my luck with it.

Recoloring and such is no problem

I like sphax very much. its my 2 most liked tp but i have no clue how they do the textures. i think sphax did a thread on his mod support forum where he gave tipps about texturing like him. maybe if i find it again ill try my luck with it.

Recoloring and such is no problem

He uses vector graphics, not bitmap. That is how he easily gets them in any resolution.

Every form of help is very appreciated here!

Well, I hope you guys pull it off. If I knew how to make texture packs I'd help, because this looks really cool.

Im sorry guys thats to compliacted for me... i usually do pixel by pixel and recoloring... if someone wants me to help recoloring call me :)

I support this. I hated Sphax at first but playing a 256 version (vanilla) with the 128x on FTB modpack, I grew into it.

Still not a fan of the liquids, but I could easily changes those.

I support this. I hated Sphax at first but playing a 256 version (vanilla) with the 128x on FTB modpack, I grew into it.

Still not a fan of the liquids, but I could easily changes those.

Awesome, thanks for the support.

His pack is dated and basically recolors the stone.

I may consider taking up the duty of doing this pack. Mine might be mostly recolors for things like tools, though.

Nevermind, I'm not an artist.

I'll take a crack at it. I've made a few simple Sphax patches in the past so I think I could so something with it.

I'll take a crack at it. I've made a few simple Sphax patches in the past so I think I could so something with it.

Yeees sure you can :D AWESOME...and...

WELCOME TO THE FORUMS!!!

Ok, I've had a good hard look at the mod files and the texture pack. I reckon I can do it, but it'll take a while. I don't think I can make an accurate estimate at the moment, but it could take more than a month. And then it also depends on how much I actually put some thorough effort into (new door design, different tree textures etc.) Or just copy other peoples stuff. I'll be back in a few days with a more accurate estimate.