Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Wicc3R1

Have you customised your Terrafirmacraft forum colors :)

57 posts in this topic

So did you know they can be chanced, i just found out and its deep purple now.

If you don't know then just check right side of search bar, just below sign out bin :)

In which colors do you post your posts!!!!

:)

My forum is now nice Ditto-Purple

Did you know guys that the default blue is an addictive colour that keeps you posting here and also in facebook? A bit in Twitter too.

Did you know guys that the default blue is an addictive colour that keeps you posting here and also in facebook? A bit in Twitter too.

LOL yes i remember to have read about color variations on commercial and logos :D blueish is trusted color so thats why facebook uses it on default.

ED: actually found this wia google http://www.usabilitypost.com/2008/09/29/a-guide-to-choosing-colors-for-your-brand/

Dark green. I don't care if I will post less, it means that there will be less useless posts from me.

Hot pink (:

A nice darkish... teal, I think? I honestly can't really think of how to describe it other than green with some blue added in.

this is the closest I could find, but it's not exact

A nice darkish... teal, I think? I honestly can't really think of how to describe it other than green with some blue added in.

this is the closest I could find, but it's not exact

Dark pine leaves? (The real leaves, not the in game)

Blood red.

Yeah, that's right. Blood red forums. I love to use the blood of the unwelcomed dissapeared newbies to paint the forums, makes me feel better about my job. I would make something with the bones, but Srg gets them first :

I would make something with the bones, but Srg gets them first :

I was wondering what that weird beige throne is at the deep corners...

Arterial or venous?

Arterial is better because it's lighter, venous is darker and not beautiful.

Arterial is better because it's lighter, venous is darker and not beautiful.

Aurum Ignis should be gold, gunpowder, and arterial blood. :P

Aurum Ignis should be gold, gunpowder, and arterial blood. :P

The living money!

R.I.P.
Mr. Have you customised your Terrafirmacraft forum colors :)
'Derailed at Post #9'
11.14.2012-11.14.2014

And that's how i killed another thread by saying the truth (it's actually red, the rest was kind of a joke) :)

Arterial or venous?

Arterial from the jungle. When you are in a really hot environment, your blood is brighter than usual, because the oxygen that would be used to rise your body temperature isn't being used any more.

Thanks to my All-terrain train we might get back on tracks :)

Thanks to my All-terrain train we might get back on tracks :)

Doubt it. *Evil laughter*

(?)

Yep, its stuck in the mud and dying... farewell my humble thread...

Newbies meat is delicious, you know? but not as much as derailed thread's meat. It's a shame it's fordibben to intentionally derail threads for eating it, but quite a bit of threads die by derailing without me doing anything about it :) so that's enough.

Newbies meat is delicious, you know? but not as much as derailed thread's meat. It's a shame it's fordibben to intentionally derail threads for eating it, but quite a bit of threads die by derailing without me doing anything about it :) so that's enough.

So you are saying that you scavenge around for forum kill? (equivalent of road kill) You wait for threads to be derailed and die, then STEAL THE MEAT FOR THE DERAILERS!!!???? You're not the only one who likes eating the meat of the threads. And also, be nice. Give the bones to srg. If she doesn't take them from you first of course. :P

She always takes the bones much before i reach the bodies. She must be using magic of some sort :

LOL , you guys got this to another page :D

LOL , you guys got this to another page :D

The bigger, the more flesh to eat.

The bigger, the more flesh to eat.

Beefing them up are you? JAG, you know that's not allowed...