Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
killster550

Naval suggestions

103 posts in this topic

I have seen no rpg that attempts to accurately simulate items and bodies in space, they've all got this strange black hole you throw tons of stuff that can fit so many similar items in literally the same space, quite similar to TFC.

If anything that's a trademark of RPGs now a days, most other games have much more accurate(if sometimes silly) limits on items than Minecraft.

well you are talking about a dead topic in a post that talks about several changes, im talking about the very, specific, boating, although there are some similarities. this one's active, and if anything, it shows that more than a few people want changes

with all this talk about some GREAT idea's in both this thread and several others, i'd like to know what dunk thinks of the canoe's, if it would be reachable or if its a good plan but (like a lot of our plans) WAY over our heads

There is an EDIT button you know. just saying, before I turn some Mayan god loose on you.

now, SIC HIM!

There is an EDIT button you know. just saying, before I turn some Mayan god loose on you.

now, SIC HIM!

AZTEC! : mayans and aztecs were pretty different... for instance, aztecs were from the zone of Mexico, and mayans from the zone of Peru.

There is an EDIT button you know. just saying, before I turn some AZTEC! god loose on you.

now, SIC HIM!

but the point is to bump the hell out of the topic in order to get it some attention, with the edit button I feel you simply cant do that.

AZTEC! : mayans and aztecs were pretty different... for instance, aztecs were from the zone of Mexico, and mayans from the zone of Peru.

They both where meso-american cultures and although their empires didn't coexist the two cultures where very similar.

in particular their religion. so the Mayans could've worshipped derailments in the same manner as the aztecs!

ah and... uhhh.. Boats!

Rather than having a tetris inventory, it makes more sense that if you couldn't in good faith fit it into one inventory space you probably have no business hauling it in your inventory space. Instead make the ability to drag larger mobile constructs. This provides the ability to slowly drag a boat out of the water to dock it, and also sets up the way for a horse/cow drawn wagon.

I absolutely love the idea, I've a feeling it won't be popular. lol

because you like it it wouldnt be popular renadi? thats nonsense, the naval department of minecraft needs a MAJOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR overhaul, only people who dont have the means to make such a thing say that its bullshit, i know it'd be an immensive amount of coding, but it'd improve on one of the biggest issues in minecraft, enforced a bit more by TFC, the eventual need to travel by boat, but not being able to take more than 1 inventory of gear, which is barely enough for TheMinecraftMuse (aka spum) at the beginning of his musefarms in vanilla, and will NOT be enough in TFC, especially with the new food and thirst system forcing you to sacrifice more than 1 slot for food

People don't like any form of inventory change it seems beyond the magic blackhole of items.

because you like it it wouldnt be popular renadi? thats nonsense, the naval department of minecraft needs a MAJOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR overhaul, only people who dont have the means to make such a thing say that its bullshit, i know it'd be an immensive amount of coding, but it'd improve on one of the biggest issues in minecraft, enforced a bit more by TFC, the eventual need to travel by boat, but not being able to take more than 1 inventory of gear, which is barely enough for TheMinecraftMuse (aka spum) at the beginning of his musefarms in vanilla, and will NOT be enough in TFC, especially with the new food and thirst system forcing you to sacrifice more than 1 slot for food

Posted Image

have dunk see ALL THE THINGS!

The double posts....they must die...

-sharpens knives-

The double posts....they must die...

-sharpens knives-

And thus, srgnoodles suddenly became a heroine. A heroine with a throne made of bones, but a heroine regardless.

/me takes the knives

/me gives this:

Posted Image

-snip-

And ECC turned into her loyal comrade. And i guess Wolf turned into her mount :.

squire? no no, comrade. I wanted the knives, so I gave her the giant sword. ;D

squire? no no, comrade. I wanted the knives, so I gave her the giant sword. ;D

lore corrected :

/me takes the knives

/me gives this:

enormous sword

although i am honored by the generous offer, i've already got a flaming scepter

-hope Loki doesnt miss it-

also, i wouldnt take those knives if i were you, Sakuya might get angry....

You mean like

?

No, I think he meant

No, I think he meant

*News Report later that day...*

1SDAN was found dead in his room, completely dismembered and burned

No, I think he meant

1SDAN, seriously, you already posted this, NO ONE will fall for it twice.

1SDAN, seriously, you already posted this, NO ONE will fall for it twice.

yeah! i know right!

who would even fall for that twice?! what a stupid thing to do!

<_<

yeah! i know right!

who would even fall for that twice?! what a stupid thing to do!

<_<

You have... something to confess us, brother Greenleaf? *repentinely dressed as a priest*

*fades back to normal* lol, what?

Whatever, for the double poster... i'm gonna take out the worst of my best weapons. THE SPOON.

*To whoever gets that... Congrats :3*