Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
jale shadowhunter

Hello! im new too TF craft

122 posts in this topic

Well, technically there is, i think... Officially, The Vatican is a state separated from Italy, you know? and there is really not that much womans living in there... so yeah :

What you say is true, but there are women in the Vatican. And a lot.

Man i remember waaaay back when i was like 15. i was a terrible english typer! then i was introduced to the internet and my grades for english skyrocketed!

I mean, i'm aware that i'm probably doing a whole lot of errors unknowingly. mainly concerning was, where, what, wear, all that jazz. but hey! i scored pretty good in english!

Now go ahead and tear my spelling to pieces!

I do spelling error's too, quite frequently, but i manage to edit them out too. And my errors usually come from too fast typing and not making a check read before slamming enter or clicking post...

What you say is true, but there are women in the Vatican. And a lot.

Womens born and raised there, that live in there for a good part of their lifes? 'cause tourists don't count on that...

Yes. There are lots of womens, but if you exclude the tourists, there are still a lot. Not so much, but enough to make happy the pope :P .

:| i thought he was supposed not to... you know what? no, no religious discussion, i'm just accepting it and done -__-

countries discussion, guys, DISCUSS!

Yes. There are lots of womens, but if you exclude the tourists, there are still a lot. Not so much, but enough to make happy the pope :P .

Oh snap... That is sacrilege!

There are nuns at the vatican, surely and there is the general staff.

But we're talking about women the country is proud of by their beauty... Try not to be sexist...

I'm not sexist. I only like kidding a lot. Fixed.

Getting back on track a little... We tried to be friendly to this guy who we just ate? Right?

Getting back on track a little... We tried to be friendly to this guy who we just ate? Right?

From what i know, i never posted here until he left, so no, i never tried to be nice with him, 'cause i never had the chance.

And who am i kidding, i wouldn't have been nice even if i had posted before : i can't stand a guy who feels offended because people don't get what he means, and however writes in his own cryptic language.

erm... yes, we most certainly were friendly, offering suggestions to better their life and such...

Guys IDk how to be friendly, because if I help I'm not friendly because I judged. And if I don't help I'm not friendly because I didn't help. Suggestions?

PS If I don't post here I'm not friendly because I act like if I don't care of this topic, so yeah ._. I don't know.

So how many countries we cover here =)

We're a pretty diverse group it seems.

Wolf - Italy

Wicc3R1 - Finland

Jed1314 - Scotland

Dunk, The All Seeing eye and many others - Canada

The really awesome JAG - Argentina

Me- Brazil (there were others, but they just left)

Renadi, Bioxx, Eternal undeath, Achartan, SrgNoodles and a big part of this community - USA

GreenLeaf - Sweden

I'll be the Token United States Citizen then?

if I help I'm not friendly because I judged.

I can't see the logic.

-deleted, already said, you guys post faster than i do -__- -

Hey don't forget about NY! We have lotsa women here too! But they are mostly all angry and want your money!

And I am proud to be an American! i just wish we had better politicians who actually stood for something other than votes and how soft their toilet paper is!

angry hoes... maybe new game to Rovio game studio...

Wolf - Italy

Wicc3R1 - Finland

Jed1314 - Scotland

Dunk, The All Seeing eye and many others - Canada

The really awesome JAG - Argentina

Me- Brazil (there were others, but they just left)

Renadi, Bioxx, Eternal undeath, Achartan, SrgNoodles and a big part of this community - USA

Added some guys there :P

Rovio game studio...

Look what I found on our wikipedia:

President of Russia Dmitry Medvedev thanked Rovio game studio for the Angry birds game on St. Peterburgh's XV International Economic Forum [7]:

Before I say some political things, I'd like to thank Mr. Vesterbaka for creating an activity for a large number of officials, who now know what to do in their spare time and not so spare time. I've seen it several times, I don't remember how many Angry Birds games came out, but in all likelihood, they will appear with enviable regularity. I wish the same success our other colleagues, especially, of course, representatives of the Russian segment who showed brilliant successes recently.

Ah, look at me, being all lazy and using Google Translator juices.

advice*

Do I REALLY need to say it? You corrected a correct word into an error.

Nah, that's just Dunk playing tricks on us :P Switching words around and such : <