Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
jale shadowhunter

Hello! im new too TF craft

122 posts in this topic

Am i the only swede around?

ya may be but my little village is quite Swedish!

well ty but im not staying i dont feel very welcome here so ima go back too tekkit

I don't think that somebody with 'gramerr' like yours would hardly be better off in the Tekkit community. Compared to the Technic forums the treatment that was given to you here was rather mild. People over there are 'Hellen Kellered', 'Stupid Newbied' and permabanned at the drop of a hat and indefinitely get flamed. Maybe you meant that you're better off in the MC forums?

ya may be but my little village is quite Swedish!

what like this?

Posted Image

I like Swedish Fish!

I went to tekkit once, was filled guys like that, never quite still know what they meant with all that jhsdgfdjhvbbmnavfyuewf...

ED: and have noticed that in tekkit, griefing is legal apparently...

I had to actually look for that name to convince myself it was real, and not an invention. Not to offend anyone (except some Israel Israelsons maybe), but who the f+ck has that name? whose parents look at a list of possible names, read "Israel", go "Yeah, that will be my boy's name" and ALSO their surename happens to be Israelson?

ah yes. i got some relatives somewhere in America who's ancestor migrated from sweden around that time too.

I just noticed that, even Topic name is weirdly spelled... Omg...

Hey, 50% of words being accurate is pretty close!

... I'm actually surprised derailment gave this thread 5 pages instead of killing it :

well, it's nice to talk in the forums some times. x]

And we got back on rails even in the end :P wait... no we didn't it was about something about new fellow asked about something... ED: texture pack's

There you have a parade, all for you.

That was unnecessary.

Hey, 50% of words being accurate is pretty close!

They made up for accuracy with their sheer volume... was that 32pt? :)

I just noticed that, even Topic name is weirdly spelled... Omg...

When the full moon casts its light across a dew covered field, making it sparkle in the night like a wonderland, "Oh my god" would be an understandable reaction.

When a plane crashes into a mountainside, killing all on board, "Oh my god" would be an understandable reaction.

But for poor spelling in a forum post? Really?

When the full moon casts its light across a dew covered field, making it sparkle in the night like a wonderland, "Oh my god" would be an understandable reaction.

When a plane crashes into a mountainside, killing all on board, "Oh my god" would be an understandable reaction.

But for poor spelling in a forum post? Really?

There are a lot of easily impressionable people. Watch.

*Moves the hand up and down. A thousand OMGs are heard in the distance*

Greetings from Western Washington! We have.........rain.... and, uh.............

Nope that is about all we got. At least Minnesota has hockey we don't even have that.

Greetings from Western Washington! We have.........rain.... and, uh.............

Nope that is about all we got. At least Minnesota has hockey we don't even have that.

Wow... that... kind of... sucks :

Yep welcome to Washington. Home of rain, fish, coffee and lots of homosexuals (walking through Seattle gets a little annoying with so many high pitched voices), we have Microsoft and Boeing but those aren't really helping me personally in anyway so I just usually ignore them. Especially all of their ads, now that gets annoying.

Mora's sister city and namesake is Mora, Sweden known for being the ending point of the Swedish Vasaloppet.

"Millions of Swedes mourned the tragic ending of their beloved Vasaloppet and the name of 'Mora' has come to be seen as a byword for infamy and duplicity second only to that of Sture Bergwall."

I had to actually look for that name to convince myself it was real, and not an invention. Not to offend anyone (except some Israel Israelsons maybe), but who the f+ck has that name? whose parents look at a list of possible names, read "Israel", go "Yeah, that will be my boy's name" and ALSO their surename happens to be Israelson?

John Johnson

What like this?

Posted Image

HAHAHA! Yup! If it tastes like Sushi, I'm in!