Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
renadi

CLOSED -Carpe Aurum- [Extra Firma] [Archimedes' Ships] [Carpenter's Blocks] [Smart Moving]

581 posts in this topic

hey renadi i cant get the towns to work it says im to close to another town block ive bean on your server sense late 2012 and i might quit if this cant be fixed could you help mc username izik1, i realy do not want to quit my house is the grefed one there will be a picture atached to this please help -snip-

-izik1

I've got rid of what I can in the area if you log on you should be able to claim it properly.

next time your on. can you change the permissions of the /t spawn command ?

that teleports us to the towns spawn point. and for some reason when players die, they dont respawn in the place i /t setspawn.

they just spawn at the server spawn.

--SwarmStorm

You'd think that would be easy... I'm not sure if I've managed to do it yet, if you need/want to get a hold of me tonight I'll try to be on the server off and on otherwise you can pm for contact info.

Hey Guys,

I love to join your server. But I cant spawn. Here is the crash report:

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----

// Hey, that tickles! Hehehe!

Time: 2/24/13 9:15 AM

Description: Unexpected error

java.lang.NullPointerException

at TFC.Core.TFC_Climate.getTemp(TFC_Climate.java:77)

at TFC.Core.TFC_Climate.getTemp(TFC_Climate.java:69)

at TFC.Core.TFC_Climate.getGrassColor(TFC_Climate.java:304)

at TFC.ClientProxy.grassColorMultiplier(ClientProxy.java:325)

at TFC.Blocks.BlockGrass.b(BlockGrass.java:132)

at TFC.Handlers.BlockRenderHandler.renderWorldBlock(BlockRenderHandler.java:64)

at cpw.mods.fml.client.registry.RenderingRegistry.renderWorldBlock(RenderingRegistry.java:142)

at FMLRenderAccessLibrary.renderWorldBlock(FMLRenderAccessLibrary.java:85)

at bbb.b(RenderBlocks.java:572)

at baj.a(WorldRenderer.java:227)

at bav.a(RenderGlobal.java:1513)

at ban.a(EntityRenderer.java:1102)

at ban.b(EntityRenderer.java:974)

at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.J(Minecraft.java:882)

at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(Minecraft.java:771)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- Head --

Stacktrace:

at TFC.Core.TFC_Climate.getTemp(TFC_Climate.java:77)

at TFC.Core.TFC_Climate.getTemp(TFC_Climate.java:69)

at TFC.Core.TFC_Climate.getGrassColor(TFC_Climate.java:304)

at TFC.ClientProxy.grassColorMultiplier(ClientProxy.java:325)

at TFC.Blocks.BlockGrass.b(BlockGrass.java:132)

at TFC.Handlers.BlockRenderHandler.renderWorldBlock(BlockRenderHandler.java:64)

at cpw.mods.fml.client.registry.RenderingRegistry.renderWorldBlock(RenderingRegistry.java:142)

at FMLRenderAccessLibrary.renderWorldBlock(FMLRenderAccessLibrary.java:85)

at bbb.b(RenderBlocks.java:572)

at baj.a(WorldRenderer.java:227)

at bav.a(RenderGlobal.java:1513)

at ban.a(EntityRenderer.java:1102)

-- Affected level --

Details:

Level name: MpServer

All players: 1 total; [ays['CMaster20'/533076, l='MpServer', x=9271.50, y=145.24, z=-13319.50]]

Chunk stats: MultiplayerChunkCache: 65

Level seed: -4997254105787156807

Level generator: ID 00 - DEFAULT, ver 1. Features enabled: false

Level generator options:

Level spawn location: World: (9280,168,-13324), Chunk: (at 0,10,4 in 580,-833; contains blocks 9280,0,-13328 to 9295,255,-13313), Region: (18,-27; contains chunks 576,-864 to 607,-833, blocks 9216,0,-13824 to 9727,255,-13313)

Level time: 88902117 game time, 98376049 day time

Level dimension: 0

Level storage version: 0x00000 - Unknown?

Level weather: Rain time: 0 (now: false), thunder time: 0 (now: false)

Level game mode: Game mode: survival (ID 0). Hardcore: false. Cheats: false

Forced entities: 1 total; [ays['CMaster20'/533076, l='MpServer', x=9271.50, y=145.24, z=-13319.50]]

Retry entities: 0 total; []

Stacktrace:

at ayp.a(WorldClient.java:440)

at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.b(Minecraft.java:2401)

at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(Minecraft.java:794)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

-- System Details --

Details:

Minecraft Version: 1.4.7

Operating System: Windows 7 (x86) version 6.1

Java Version: 1.7.0_13, Oracle Corporation

Java VM Version: Java HotSpot Client VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation

Memory: 403793936 bytes (385 MB) / 519110656 bytes (495 MB) up to 1037959168 bytes (989 MB)

JVM Flags: 2 total; -Xms512m -Xmx1024m

AABB Pool Size: 9268 (519008 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 2 (112 bytes; 0 MB) used

Suspicious classes: FML and Forge are installed

IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0

FML: MCP v7.26 FML v4.7.4.520 Minecraft Forge 6.6.0.497 4 mods loaded, 4 mods active

mcp [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available

FML [Forge Mod Loader] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available

Forge [Minecraft Forge] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available

TerraFirmaCraft [TerraFirmaCraft] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available

LWJGL: 2.4.2

OpenGL: Intel® HD Graphics GL version 2.1.0 - Build 8.15.10.2622, Intel

Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'forge,fml'

Type: Client (map_client.txt)

Texture Pack: Default

Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)

Vec3 Pool Size: 29 (1624 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 24 (1344 bytes; 0 MB) used

If you guys could help me out, I would be more than happy to help you build and collect resources on your server.

Thanks,

CMaster20

You are using Minecraft Forge 6.6.0.497

TFC needs Minecraft Forge 6.5.0.486

And did you install PlayerAPI 1.7, that's also needed.

You can take a look in my signature for more info.

Thanks Emris_Morath.

I will fix that. Thanks for the tips. Hope to join you soon.

CMaster20

Edit:

I am using 1.4.7, and the minecraft forge you told me to use is for minecraft 1.4.6. I tried to get it to work, but it will not. So what should I use and do to stop this problem.

Thanks

Hey guys,

I got TFC to work. I already started and I think I found a good starting spot. I'll be on tonight to play again and start building my settlement.

CMaster20

how do i change the day and year length. i'm using a Technic version pack

I'm pretty sure you don't have to worry about that any more, I'll change the OP, but in the meantime you shouldn't need to think about it x]

Seeing as how no one has posted it I will.

The sever is down.

VP out.

Server crashed around 7:30 CST, hoping it's back up soon. Just letting you know, if you didn't.

Just found traces of Hematite as it happened!

Soon, steel.. Soon. :ph34r:

FOUR double chests full of Magentite. Wooow wee. It's still showing very large vein as well.

Tried to get onto server bust it says Hostname not resolved plz help.

I believe the server may have crashed. I'm getting "Connection refused: Connect". Anyone that was also on able to confirm this?

I believe the server may have crashed. I'm getting "Connection refused: Connect". Anyone that was also on able to confirm this?

Yeah it's down again for me too.

Tried to get onto server bust it says Hostname not resolved plz help.

Did you put in the full ip including the port? Do you have a steady internet connection Are you close to your rotutier when you sign in? Also try refreshing it one time. You may have to try though out the day also depending on your timezone.

I hoped this help. Sorry for the bad spelling, I am really tried.

CMaster20

Ok the voice in the sky said we needed more people to ok it before he would add it so I am asking here

Some of us would like the Punt Mod added to the sever for ocean travel.

If you do not say anything I am going to take it as you are ok with it being added.

So speek up or forever hold your peace!!!

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!! MUWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Congrats!!! This is the first sever that I have ever quit playing.

I've been thinking about a server restart for the next version, assuming it's for 1.5.(whatever is most recent).

I'd like to know everybody's opinions on it.

hey im stilla sking about your server if you add silentraven.stiller on skype then he will ask the questions since he is the one trying to host the server and if you can help that would be much appreciated.

I randomly hipity-hopped on this topic and replyed this : 1.5.1 it adds allot o performance updates i noticed a 300% FPS boost

to this :I've been thinking about a server restart for the next version, assuming it's for

1.5.(whatever is most recent).

I randomly hipity-hopped on this topic and replyed this : 1.5.1 it adds allot o performance updates i noticed a 300% FPS boost

to this :I've been thinking about a server restart for the next version, assuming it's for

1.5.(whatever is most recent).

sweet, about time they worked on big performance updates. this will help a lot of people like me enjoy minecraft and TFC a whole lot more