Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
renadi

CLOSED -Carpe Aurum- [Extra Firma] [Archimedes' Ships] [Carpenter's Blocks] [Smart Moving]

581 posts in this topic

hey guys server still doing good great to see so many people on and around. i hope more come to join. this is a non whitelisted server and we use the mytown MOD to take care of greifing and stealing. come join!! :D

i am sorry everyone if you have had issues with trolls or griefers. :) i am trying my best to make this server better for all of you and not just certain people.

For those looking to support the server: http://bit.ly/17cTg83.

Currently this is hosted at my expense but practically what we have is only worthwhile for about 10 people, we've been seeing greater numbers so if we could get donations my support could be spent on upgrading to increased RAM or an SSD to make it run smoother.

Also I've now tried to post this a few times, is the forum malfunctioning for everyone else?

the whole tfc site has been messing up renadi. everything. even the wiki

hosting site is being slow and not working properly currently. so i am sorry for any delays of gameplay

this server will not be shutting down for those who are thinking that. so come and enjoy the server :D still a lot of areas not claimed and seen even if it means walking a long distance. but whats a game with out challenge? ;)

so does anyone read the forums? XD i miss all the players reading the forums and chatting about server stuff. i guess i should stop restarting the server so fast ;)

i am so amazed we are picking up new people everyday :D we offer town protections from thefts and greifing.

My dumb father has cut our cable line with the lawnmower so I will not be on for atleast 2-3 days so I hope you all enjoy the server while I'm gone still. Anything messed up will be fixed to my abilities asap

never mind guys my dad ghetto rigged the cable line for now lol XD ill be on now and then

everyone should get on the server! :D come on i know your all there still i even ghetto rigged the internet cable to see all of you! :D

Hey, it's Epo, just registered.

Just want to say, this server is wonderful and my experience on it has been great so far. I'm really liking my team too, they're good people.

I had a thought concerning the mod however: Gems as of now are almost entirely useless. You can collect them but they'll do nothing except take up space in your storage. I was wondering if it were at all possible to use them as currency across the server for now. Of course, research will have to be done to determine which gems are worth what, etc. And it could be really cool with possible plugin support, who knows. Just an idea. What do you all think?

i think that i have seen you on the other server. but if you are on carpe aurum then we do not use currency since we let the people decide on what they want to trade. its open for the public to decide those things. :D so again welcome to carpe aurum and i hope you have fun! :D

well guys i was looking for a few mods to try out and test for the server. if you have any ideas please let me know :D i am not trying to add a lot just a few that would help out tfc or the server.

Yep, I meant to post in Surviville. I kept hearing Carpe Aurum getting tossed around and I thought it was part of that server. Eh, my bad!

its fine :D well if you hear bad things please dont take them seriously. if so check the server out for yourself. its all up to the people where they want to go. :)

The server is down at the moment i think. When ever I do /sethome on the server it says I set my home but when i die it wont let me go back to my home. I think its a bug or is saposed to be that way. Please help.

So i heard that smartmoving mod is on thew server how do i install it please help.

ok ill ge tthe server back up one sec and smartmoving please follow a tutorial online or youtube

Server is doing amazing and we have an amazing group of people :) ill cya all tomorrow