Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
renadi

CLOSED -Carpe Aurum- [Extra Firma] [Archimedes' Ships] [Carpenter's Blocks] [Smart Moving]

581 posts in this topic

It's 1 or 2 weeks, I'm not sure exactly, if it's not good enough I could lower it but I know there area  few people that don't get on more than once every week or so.

does this server have PvP, and if it does, does anyone have a clan or team i could join?

does this server have PvP, and if it does, does anyone have a clan or team i could join?

This server is real survival, u are free and only "/mytown" protect you. there are many groups but the hours are not the same and sometimes it seems that this empty and sometimes full, but is growing.

what build is the server currently at?

TFCraft-Universal-Core-B2-Build76Hotfix19

Renadi, can we have simply horses or small boats mods installed in ur server for help in interaction with towns or any far places?

Non-portuguese speakers are welcome too! Saberwulfy and I have a fine settlement started. We need more to join us though!

Non-portuguese speakers are welcome too! Saberwulfy and I have a fine settlement started. We need more to join us though!

this is just a advice to let people know that there are those who speak Portuguese

I've been taking a look at any mods people would wanted added to the next server update, specifically looking at the simply horses mod, small boats mod, medicine mod, any ideas or suggestions?

renadi

Can u make the server spawn random? because cities can claim the spawn and rule it. I think the spawn is out of resources.

Welcoming to SnowFall!

One of the greatest and most beautiful towns on this server.

We're looking for new citizens who love to build and live in wonderfull town. We have public forge, warehouse, many vacant houses and places to build new mansions.

Posted Image

Hi all, don't know why I didn't think to post here sooner (then got caught in the user validation issue for the forums...). Anyway, I wanted to thank renadi for this great server. We're having a very good time, and the community is one of the best I've played with in an open server. We've been working lately to get things a little better for folks at spawn, since the resource limitation does mean new folks face nasty multiple deaths at night with no sticks and rocks. I'm hopeful that my proposal for a "town of towns" around spawn can both help out new folks as well as ensure no single town takes over spawn. The recruiting should be nice as well, as new folks can get a feel for what towns are like. I've got more ideas for towns coming together--making an arena of sorts for folks that want to do structured gladiatorial style combat, trying to actually get roads built between towns, etc. I'm also actively recruiting folks for my town (Clayton) or any other that wants members. Fenris and Snowfall definitely deserve some folks, as both town owners are active and engaged. ClayForge, co-founder of our nation of ClayStone, is also always looking for folks and jacoband is very focused on advancing his town. For anyone that hasn't toured Snowfall yet, you need to jump on the server just to see the amazing work tenterro has done. It's like a work of art...

So, if anyone is on the server and sees me, I'm happy to help with whatever needs doing.

hi there peoples Cute_Pixel here just thought i would let you know that sorry i haven't been on in a wile but i am still waiting on my modpack to update so i can come back on hope you are all ok still laters

Can't login to server... =(

Posted Image

dang... i thought it was updating and so i updated...

Any chance the server will be updating any time soon?

Yeah, we'll be updating(and we'll get a world reset as well) as soon as I can get the files downloaded, though someone mentioned a random spawning plugin, and I'd like to say, I love the idea, but I haven't found one compatible with TFC, if anybody knows of one it'd be wonderful and I'd like to get it added as soon as possible. 

World reset is really necessary? =(

Yeah, Also bad news, the town plugin we were using is no longer updated. So if anybody has any suggestions, town plugin, random spawn plugin, anything helpful that works with forge on 1.6.2.